Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (114128 Views)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by amanze15(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
Nigerians take a chill pill grin....
Oga op thanks for ur education on command center movement angry last I checked america does not have a case of insurgency apart from their profiteering from creating wars they dont and never had an issue since the civil war...so Op learn not to compare where there is none, am a big fan of American military setup and A big fan of Buhari, he didnt miss words by saying that which he said, information gathering is poor, olukolade angry grin go dey DHQ dey speak english while infantry is being bullied on the ground....so get ur facts right pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ninjasta: 8:28pm On May 29, 2015
And what their non locating brings to them?

CAPITAL FAILURE
in afghan
Libya
Iraq
Everywhere
They never won any war.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by ichidodo: 8:28pm On May 29, 2015
The illiterate brainless president must think the times are of Uthman dan Fodio where military commanders lead the charge from the front...else he might have stopped to consider the horrendous blunder of placing the whole commanding structure against the insurgency including top intelligentsia and high ranking officers on the laps of teenage chibok suicide bombers...Let's hope we don't waste top military 'brains' as well as bodies in this war of attrition.At this recent development, never has the fight to overrun Maiduguri and this commanding structure by Boko Haram become more strategic. Why bomb Abuja when the masterminds against the Jihad are situated right here in Maiduguri?....one or two suicide attacks will suffice enough to wipeout the structure and claim victory for Jihad.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2015
suwailad:
Ifeduba or what you call yourself, you still have a lot to learn being a political scientist. I think you have no qualification for that, just that you have access to the internet so you can make noise like everyone else. That does not make you a political analyst, political analysts is an actual profession and not an hubby.

Political analysts take their time to access information in depth before making their analysis and not beer parlor suggestions. By the way, did you even give a solution on how to combat boko haram once and for all? But noise makers like you, the ever annoying arm chair critics are quick to judge any postulations put forth that will defeat these fools once and for all, but you guys don't have the brilliancy to come up with your solution to counter the President's own. We have had enough of this folly, and thank God it died with jonathan. So its time to shut up and start making sense not showing your worthless hobby and what it means not to be a political analyst. And your picture is eating people's bandwidth, it is not necessary, if you want to be in the limelight, start trekking for whatever hideous reasons there is.

Lol. U never see anything oh. You go defend tire. Criticism still de come self

6 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by tranxo(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)

Its amazing you know sooooooo much about US and so little about Nigeria. Copy and paste has never helped any argument .

15 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by egbaguy: 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
Guys opposing this move are mad!!!!!! A laudable approach......let the stupid generals giving command in ac fitted office go to maiduguri and see things themselves

4 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by FemiFaniKayode: 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
Spells:
I totally agree that its a total blunder. If anyone needs reason y i said so quote mi wrong reasonally.

I will quote you wrong Englishcally grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by nice2000: 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
In any war zone there's always a central command, dats what Mr president meant, lesten and understand before typing

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by sophy17(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja directed the central command of the military to relocate to Maiduguri, Borno, to intensify the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.

Buhari, who gave the directive in his address after his inauguration, said it was impossible to achieve victory against the insurgents if the command continued to operate from Abuja.

He said that the command center would relocate and remain in Maiduguri until the insurgents were subdued.

No where in the History of world military History will the military central command be located right in the combat zone it is the height of unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let us use the United state of America model as a case study .

Military Central command are non combatants they are not infantry units but expertise from various field of course

Structure

Central Command headquarters staff directorates include personnel, intelligence, operations, logistics, plans & policy, information systems, training & exercises, and resources, and other functions. The intelligence section is known as Joint Intelligence Center, Central Command, or JICCENT, which serves as a Joint Intelligence Center for the co-ordination of intelligence. Under the intelligence directorate, there are several divisions

In the United State the Central Military Command directs four "service component commands" and one subordinate unified command and no fighting units directly subordinate to it:

The United States Army Central (USARCENT), and the United States Air Forces Central Command (USAFCENT), both headquartered at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, the U.S. Marine Forces Central Command (USMARCENT), headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida and the U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (USNAVCENT), headquartered at Naval Support Activity Bahrain in the Kingdom of Bahrain. MacDill Air Force Base also hosts a Sub-unified command called the Special Operations Command Central (USSOCCENT).

In 1983, U.S. Military Central Command was established to succeed the Rapid Deployment Joint Task Force, formed at MacDill AFB, Florida on 1 March 1980, to handle US national security interests in Southwest Asia, Central Asia and the Persian G

The USA Central Military Command main headquarters is located at MacDill Air Force Base, in Tampa, Florida. A forward headquarters was established in 2002 at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar, which in 2009 transitioned to a forward headquarters at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar to serve American strategic interests interest in the following countries as the Area of Responsibilty.

Area of Responsibility Countries for USA Central Military Command Located in Mac Dill Air force Base in Tampa Florida..

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

[b][/b]Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest [b][/b

He never said this. Your write up is lacking in scholarly work.]

when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

Relocating Nigeria military Central Command to frontline war zone is the most senseless decision any president have ever taken and such action is capable of endangering Nigeria external security an outside force may invade the nation of Nigeria in time like these..

This wrong decision calls for us to revisit Buhari certificate scandal and how he come about his title of Major General when he is incapable of simple kindergarten Military Decision

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by AreaFada2: 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
Mynd44:
Lmaoooo.

The article is comparing Nigeria with America which has the best communications for smooth flow of information between the boots on ground and the command centre.

Okay Na. It is time you guys learn about non-convectional warfare
So it's donkeys that central command in Borno will use to send message to our troops in Sambisa forest? cheesy grin
I see, well they need to be within Adamu's donkey's trekking distance. GMB can send down some of his donkeys in his Daura farm. cheesy

Shebi GMB went to that Amrican military school where they said he acquired a certificate equivalent to MSc. What did he learn there?

This is like sending your son to read medicine in London. Then he returns after 10 years and start treating people with Agbo. While you claim that the kind of jedi jedi in Nigeria is different from oyinbo one. grin cheesy shocked

7 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by tola9ja: 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
spongeisback:
....And the mofo had to end this silly write up with his picture. You think this is punch.com?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by synergycom19: 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
You are clever by negative,what's the command structure of tbe US army forces? Can compare one American Division with Nigeria armed forces? Even an ordinary brigade is bigger that the entire armed forces in terms of everything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by lacade(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2015
I think some people are naive, GMB is a general that fought during the Civil War and these bloody civilians are correcting a general and 2 times president. I see it as height of stupidity. Poor write up.

Learn from your superiors, Mr Too-know.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by haibe(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
OP use your head.. So because boko haram attack often in borno, it means its now their land or what? And our military command line cannot be there?

Going by logic, if every state of Nigeria is troubled as borno, so we should not have our command line in the whole of Nigeria again abi? We should move it to chad right? Use ur head abeg and think before criticicizing. THE GENERAL SURELY KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by uzoexcel(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
shutp up....pls just shut up
ifedubatoochukw:

I repeat once again the Central Military Command are not combatant soldiers they are experts there you find computer scientist manning the drones and satellite images rebroadcasting Enemy troop location to the combatant soldiers on ground and the airforces, there you even find Military nuclear experts etc..

they gather information, plan and cordinate military assaults ...

Central Military Command is an intelligent unit in the Army that is where military operation is directed using satellite images .. Buhari in this single directive acted as a man who is no longer in touch with modern military techniques

Nigeria military Command Area Of Responsibilty covers the whole of Nigeria and outside Nigeria where our troops are stationed currently

so it is very much senseless to relocate such a unit with sensitive data right at the frontline as if modern military intelligent information is gotten by trekking around sambisa forest in the middle of the Night? what are military satellites for? and surveillance drones?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by olufunmibi(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..

Guy you really fvcked up!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by kday(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND

What are you talking about bro? You are not making sense. PMB is moving the command center in charge of this Boko Haram insurgency not the entire Military command Center. He is an ex General and you think you can tell him how to run the military? Pls go and smoke some weed maybe you can better understand what PMB said afterwards.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by sweetgala(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
All I see is someone who has absolutely no idea of military organisation, The United states operate a forward and rear-ward military operational command system and unlike Nigeria their Generals are not so over-bloated with corruption and politicking that they are oblivious to field operations and the experiences of the front-line soldier.

All GMB who was a career military man by vocation and tactful at that, is trying to place the military command at the center of the whirlwind to energize them to perform and be more interested in their duties.

Today I watched gallant troops , corporals, colonels , sergeants , petty officers etc looking fit and matching excellently at the Inauguration and when time came for General Badeh to involve in the flag hoisting , he was fat and could not match correctly.

When he says re-locating command to Borno he is only speaking of the BH effort.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

Structure

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

Tactically its a great Blunder for Mr Buhari to relocated the Military Central command right into sambisa forest when he knew quite well that these people are non combatants they are not infantry soldiers and their area of responsibilty covers a wider area than just boko haram. they monitor , deploy and protect both Nigeria air land and water from both internal and external aggression.

honestly, i think its time for igbo elites to re-orientate their tribes men and remind them that civil war ended more than 43 years ago. why is it that anybody against GMB is from Igbo? please dont quote me wrong, this is not the time of ethnic politics.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by haibe(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
lacade:
I think some people are naive, GMB is a general that fought during the Civil War and these bloody civilians are correcting a general and 2 times president. I see it as height of stupidity. Poor write up.

Learn from your superiors, Mr Too-know.
2 times president, ? In which country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by olayinkaj2(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:
Some people think when we call GEJ Hero we just dey mince mouth? He is only a failure to those domiciled in the North and some parts of South West for reasons best known to them but definitely not on performance. To us he went and conquered and will forever be remembered as the man that deepened democracy in Nigeria.

Meanwhile somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where are the snipers Jonathan trained?....

*****How many people has he killed from his 1000 man death-list?....

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

*****Has Jonathan handed over to the military as you claimed?...

Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter!
. Trash talking!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by dammytosh: 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
@Op,

You are extremely ignorant.

Command and Control centre is established per mission / military operation.

In this case, the command and control centre for the mission to combat Boko Haram is to be moved.

Also did Buhari mention Sambisa forest , naira land modes should stop posting brainless write up like this o. Front page before he site loses its credibility.

Why will some one write nonsense and lies and it gets posted on front page ?

We know you guys are desperate to be the opposition voice but please do it with sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Litmus: 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

Structure

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

This is all part of that humbleness agenda that I've written about and which scars me. Buhari's instincts may be in the right place but this humbleness agenda will get us in trouble. Leave ministers to waltz through airports with their agbagda flying and acting big man, big man for society needs pomp, it needs a sense of respect among individuals, it need the lowly to have something to aspire towards, it informs our cultures with their primordial hierarchy that also include respect for women, men and the senior. Leave the military mystique intact, do not act in anyway that will diminish the respect and fear citizens hold for them because we are a developing society that is not yet ready for the Libertarian Societal ideal that actually only exist in books .Buhari should be very very weary of the sentiment that the ordinary citizen espouses and which is probably leading him to move the military top brass to the front line just because the ignorant citizens say things like, "Yeye generals all living in Abuja drinking champagne while young soldiers die at the front".

We are Nigerians not the playthings of Saudi Rulers hypocrisy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Eggheaded(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
let support our military #Supportourtroopsng

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
WAYO or=ifedubatoochukw post=34223391]

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND[/quote]
Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by UpLoyo: 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

Structure

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Egypt
Iraq
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
U.A.E.
Uzbekistan
Yemen

What the heck do you know about military operations? Bunch of 1didots and thanks for uploading your picture at least we can put a face to this dumb ass. Will you clowns just shut up or relocate to Otueke where your dumb advise will be needed and rewarded.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by lapronou(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
this guy Ifeduba made a research on happening in countries dat has handled greater problems than the dreaded BH. You only need to digest his write up well before casting hauling stones on him. i got one or two points frm his research wrk. we all are adults and should stop this attack on his person.
ka chineke nyere anyi aka n'obodo a

6 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Uncletony(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
superstar1:
Who cares about your opinion?

You think this president is a clueless one?

You are has inconsequential as your opinion.

He has moved the Command Centre (not DHQ) to Maiduguri, which is the proper thing to do, if you do not like it, issue your usual lame ultimatum or head to ICC.

I thought you are a Biafraudian, why stress yourself about Nigerian issues?

Just how stup!d u can be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by Standing5(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
I see no point attacking the method deployed without giving it chance to fail. This just too early to start.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by justmi1: 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:

THE MILITARY CENTRAL COMMAND IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA FORCES INCLUDING ARMY NAVY AND AIRFOCE all their cordinated strikes is control from this command base... even BOTH NIGERIA COMBAT AND SURVEILLANCE DRONE IS CONTROL FROM THERE.. IF BOKO HARAM OVER RUN THIS BASE NIGERIA IS DOOMED ALL OUR DATA CODES AND DRONES AND MISILES WILL FALL INTO BOKO HARAM HAND
hmmm? Drones, data codes? Missiles? So we have all theses things and boko haram never die?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by femliany(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
My question is:are you a military guy or a Boko haram member that is afraid?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba by djdoxxx(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
ifedubatoochukw:
military is military there are standard procedures.. even USA fighting a bigger war have not relocated their central command next to Taliban or Alqueda door step. Buhari cannot claim to be a MAJOR GENERAL and make such blunder..
Can U Hear Urself Speak? How Did This Even Get To Frontpage? So You Mean US Military Should Shift Their Central Command To Taliban Or Alqueda Wch Is Not Only In Another Country But Entirely In Another Continent?! Buhari Plans To Shift The Central Command To A State That Has Suffered Much From Terrorism And U Can Only Come Here To Spew Trash! Dat State Has Suffered 4rm Insurgency 4 More Dan 4 Years,nigga...Maybe If Ur Family Was Seriously Affected,u Would Calm D F Down And Watch As Buhari Brings Down Boko Haram Wch D Loser U Voted 4 Couldnt Do...I Hear U Say U Wanna Revisit His Certificate,eeyah...U R Jes A slowpoke Seeking Attention Wch U Seem To Have Gotten,but Enjoy It Yle It Last;cos Dats All U Can Get.U Alone Can Revisit It.Otondo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Let's Have Your Complaints Here / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.