Stats: 3,195,406 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? (79844 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by kobilism(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2015
Na ashawo spirit dey worry her. grin
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by dotune(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
And when she sees me with her 2 sisters and her 3 cousins remember, I belong to nobody too. tongue

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by niggaraw(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2015
Break up
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by niggaraw(m): 8:37am On May 30, 2015
See bomb

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by ochobaba(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2015
I will post the same...no hard feelings
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2015
Op dat wan naH break up ... The girl the warn the guy say she be real lipsrsealed
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
No! i mean its very easy to take shiit from a sexy lady unlike average ladies,ofcourse if an average lady send me such message,she is a gonner
but its very difficult to dump a sexy lady cos you will find it hard to find a replacement
for example i still have some friends that i suppose to dump but difficult to find big titts lady with big arrse to replace them
that is what i mean
I tot Gej was the most cleuless man ever live.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by emmylight4u: 8:44am On May 30, 2015
I will remind her that that was a political statement...
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by ifeayi99: 8:44am On May 30, 2015
Na them sabi grin
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Intendy: 9:02am On May 30, 2015
Me sef go continue dey chop am sofar both of us no get intent for marriage
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Etetejake(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
No! i mean its very easy to take shiit from a sexy lady unlike average ladies,ofcourse if an average lady send me such message,she is a gonner
but its very difficult to dump a sexy lady cos you will find it hard to find a replacement
for example i still have some friends that i suppose to dump but difficult to find big titts lady with big arrse to replace them
that is what i mean

In other word, u ar a learner. I take me no shit and no shit offers itself. they ar all the same, classic, sexy, average, rich they ar all the same. my catapult never fail to pierce that solidified pride filled heart.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by yussuf739: 9:33am On May 30, 2015
adepiero:
I will "like" and "share" the post straight! That would be my evidence if she sees me chilling with another babe wink
u be confam badman
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nicepoker(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2015
Creamychic:
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody....#ClassicLine
classic indeed. Start making use of it
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by loswhite(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2015
No need 4 break up. It is an open relationship
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by bettercreature(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2015
Etetejake:

In other word, u ar a learner. I take me no shit and no shit offers itself. they ar all the same, classic, sexy, average, rich they ar all the same. my catapult never fail to pierce that solidified pride filled heart.
I bet you have never date a Goddess
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by HIPROFILE(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
I guess this was culled from Buhari's speach #i belong to everyone and i belong to no one"
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by joncollinz(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2015
[Well, I wud say! Play along cos shez playing games with u... Strategies d folllowing
1. Note that there is no possibility of marriage
2. Munch nd save d msg for reference sake,
3. Feel free to invite other babes home as well
4. Wateva she needs frm u, split d bill and pay ur own percentage nd ask her to get d rest frm others
5.And lastly if she has a younger sister, sleep wit her nd ensure she finds out abt it

Na crase dey worry her!!!!!
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by cjplainstrip: 11:08am On May 30, 2015
Download the most played song in the country this week 4 free! its Choco Jay starring wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0.Enjoy![b][/b]

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by swopeal(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2015
very nice...lyk who wants 2 personalize u b4?? ama mak an intimacy gadget outta ya.Hoe!!!
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Justice2day4u(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GOD 4BID HER TO SAY THIS, "d break up wont have part two.
Lolz, even the part one no go long sef...
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by dlex21(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2015
emperorchedda:
Hot chicks ain't wife materials??

I wanna believe you are kidding me..i cant marry a lady without big asss and boobs, it keeps the spark in the marriage
Naah... I didn't say so. Don't get me wrong here. Everybody has his own choice in a woman. I'm just saying because she is sexy doesn't mean she should now be flirting with other guys without you caring about it.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by G12(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GOD 4BID HER TO SAY THIS, "d break up wont have part two.

Dude, you got 69 likes at the time of quoting you. Relate 69 position to your moniker
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 30, 2015
G12:

Dude, you got 69 likes at the time of quoting you. Relate 69 position to your moniker
meaning?

Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by alaricsaltzman: 6:53pm On May 30, 2015
no hard feelings na...she aint my wife. 2 can play the game very well. Make we just dey look each other see who go tire.
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by ojomamah: 9:13pm On May 30, 2015
dis is buseet
Re: Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? by Etetejake(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
bettercreature:
I bet you have never date a Goddess

I wish there is one.

Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / Optional Amazing Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her So Much