Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Explanation On Marketing Concepts.. Hope I'm Right ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Explanation On Marketing Concepts.. Hope I'm Right ?? (445 Views)

Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Hope I'm Not Sharing My Crush With Anyone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Explanation On Marketing Concepts.. Hope I'm Right ?? by Nature8(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
1. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!"
- That's Direct Marketing..

2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a Gorgeous Girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. Marry him!"
- That's Advertising..

3. You are at a party and see a Gorgeous Girl. She walks up to you and says: "You are very rich! Can I marry you?"
- That's Brand Recognition..

4. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
- That's Customer Feedback..

5. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.
- That's Demand and Supply Gap..

6. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I m rich, Marry me!", your wife arrives..
- That's Restriction for Entering New Markets.
Hope Concepts are clear.. tongue NATURE
Re: My Explanation On Marketing Concepts.. Hope I'm Right ?? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
Lmao!
Funny
Re: My Explanation On Marketing Concepts.. Hope I'm Right ?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 29, 2015
You're not this smart.
Re: My Explanation On Marketing Concepts.. Hope I'm Right ?? by docchuks(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Marketing concept means that an organization aims all its efforts at satisfying its customers-at a profit (Perrault and McCarthy (2005). Philip Kotler defines the marketing concept as follows: “the marketing concept holds that the key to achieving organizational goals consists in determining the needs and wants of target markets (customers) and delivering the desired satisfactions more effectively and efficiently than competitors”.

(1) (Reply)

I Promise To Love You Forever: Adaugo & Victor's Beautiful Surprise Proposal / When You Are Friendzoned And....... / Do You Have A Crush On Your Pastor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.