Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night (62179 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by damrmd02(f): 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
Pretty lady..otedola girl..good performers u really get dem trip On...love ur ur mixed...
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
Datz gd to knw... She aint looking bad , cool smile as well
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by barnacle: 11:28pm On May 29, 2015
i loved the way she was happy but i didnt feel the performance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DeBret(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2015
Okoro2015:
One of the people that contributed to the boring Gala Night.
Abi now...I pity those who they Robb dia head together... wasting of time
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 29, 2015
W3xy1:
You should have said she was born in 1999
you are old does not mean everyone else is.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Dandeedadrunk(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

undecided angry listening to Bombay by wizkid
Sometimes I wonder if the government is doing some awareness against irresponsible consumption of alcohols....Just make use of ur brain once...then I'll be convinced you're literate. ...abeg change the music track to Ladi; Olamide ×phyno×Lil kesh

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Dandeedadrunk(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2015
barnacle:
i loved the way she was happy but i didnt feel the performance
you can't feel it because you no get INVITATION CARD....hot shot

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by wiloy2k8(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2015
nonsense performance

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by gamaliel121(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
She's a fine lady.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DeBret(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2015
lifeisabitch:
you are old does not mean everyone else is.
Age is just a number.... Position matters
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by ibkgab001: 11:40pm On May 29, 2015
Her. Name is otedola Florence
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by gamaliel121(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

I feel so sorry for u...

This goes down as the stupidest comment I have ever read in my life.
You have a brain, use it nigga

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DeBret(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2015
gamaliel121:

I feel so sorry for u...

This goes down as the stupidest comment I have ever read in my life.
You have a brain, use it nigga
Cool down bro...they will soon sell common sense for #2

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by thecommunist(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
DeBret:
Age is just a number.... Position matters
aswear!
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by dubbiskelly(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
Mutuwa:
Pretty face..nice smile
But kai..dem don nack am well well..

Nack Wetin? Shez the daughter of one of Nigerias oil billionaires, she can afford anything she wants.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DeBret(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2015
dubbiskelly:

Nack Wetin? Shez the daughter of one of Nigerias oil billionaires, she can afford anything she wants.
you think so
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by barnacle: 11:45pm On May 29, 2015
Dandeedadrunk:
you can't feel it because you no get INVITATION CARD....hot shot
no vex.you wey feel am,where your iv.lie now no be the same nta or ait we watch am.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Godwin978(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2015
so na she perform for #BOMEHARI
id!ot
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mykelpato(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
cry she's cute.. But I didn't enjoy her performance, #playing Michael Jackson's song n the two guys dey dance #pheew

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Young4jose: 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:

Go get brain.......!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by juliettejnr: 11:55pm On May 29, 2015
I dnt know why ppl won't appreciate a good thing.must controversy be the talk all the tym..its hard to be a dj..let alone being a female..yet Dj cuppy achieved it..lets all celebrate her and the job she does,instead of bad-mouthing her..kai!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Jamizz: 11:55pm On May 29, 2015
She obviously doing good for herself. Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by inimitkel(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
...a Rich Brainy Dime Piece!
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by izzieman: 12:00am On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:
Pretty face..nice smile

How can you write something like that? You get small respect for am because na woman abi? Abeg make you try gather small class!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Ekugbeh(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2015
No worry na no jail 4 daddy
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by malbro(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:
Pretty face..nice smile
nack who i bet......na femi otedla daugther naah dj cuppy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Donolu72: 12:04am On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
See dem
Connection don start
Buhari is empowering d rich
NO !
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Donolu72: 12:07am On May 30, 2015
Donolu72:
NO !
She s talented plus in papa connection fine. I beg check out the girl online .
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by kiiababs: 12:07am On May 30, 2015
Beauty without experience....dry performance from her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.