Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night (62175 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Moana(f): 8:31am On May 30, 2015
Tolzeal:

why the beef now??
Are u older or something??
wasn't her complimenting he by saying she looks like a sweet 16?
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Moana(f): 8:33am On May 30, 2015
Kelklein:
you will not kill me with laughter
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by pomsky: 8:48am On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:
Pretty face..nice smile
But kai..dem don nack am well well..

[size=14pt].....your inability to be civil in your commentary is quite self announcing.
What has the bolded above got to do with anything.
Manifestations of degraded social and emotional intelligence. angry[/size]
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by IYANGBALI: 9:13am On May 30, 2015
cold:
Cool but they didn't tell her Buhari only listens to mamman shata. Sad
very dry. Yawns
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by nanhilicious(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2015
Mykelpato:
cry she's cute.. But I didn't enjoy her performance, #playing Michael Jackson's song n the two guys dey dance #pheew
Did you see two guys? I saw a guy and a girl... Maybe you are talking about Korede's dancers.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by nanhilicious(f): 9:21am On May 30, 2015
I enjoyed her performance. I loved the fact that she was doing it happily and she was also decently dressed. She is CUTE.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DjHypno(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2015
Awful performance
Okoro2015:
One of the people that contributed to the boring Gala Night.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DjHypno(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2015
No na play.
searider:
Dj na work sef?
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mutuwa(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2015
pomsky:

[/b]

[size=14pt].....your inability to be civil in your commentary is quite self announcing.
What has the bolded above got to do with anything.
Manifestations of degraded social and emotional intelligence. angry[/size]

Chump..I know life is difficult and very frustrating for love children like you.But its more difficult if your stupiddd..if any of the comments spites you,go sit on a buring flame.Allow your own human intellecet if any,to flow and capture reality,I marvel at non composmentis chariles like U.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:09am On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:
Pretty face..nice smile
But kai..dem don nack am well well..
How u take know?Shey u don nack am before?
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by omobabaoffa(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2015
Rotjijatau:
Her name is DJ Cuppy, born 1992 in Lagos, Nigeria. She was the resident DJ at the 2014 MTV African Music Awards in Durban. She resides in Noc, New York. Her performance at the "presidential inauguration gala night" was incredible coz she got our president nodding his head to the sweet musics that she played.
femi Otedola daughter nah. She aint new again but talented a lot. Goes around in her dad's jet. Pretty gurl.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mutuwa(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
How u take know?Shey u don nack am before?

Confidential..
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Ekaka1(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2015
kokoA:
Her papa connections taking her places mehn.. Na God win for her life.
Yep and Nope....She's actually so good on her own too
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by pomsky: 12:09pm On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

Chump..I know life is difficult and very frustrating for love children like you.But its more difficult if your stupiddd..if any of the comments spites you,go sit on a buring flame.Allow your own human intellecet if any,to flow and capture reality,I marvel at non composmentis chariles like U.

[size=14pt]........this is exactly the confirmation i needed. Eyah....... Sorry o!
Hope you took your drugs today. Wish you speedy recovery!
Pele o! Take care and take heart. If Nebuchadnezza could have recovered, there's hope for you![/size] cry
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by FactorVIII: 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
..there you go

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mutuwa(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]........this is exactly the confirmation i needed. Eyah....... Sorry o!
Hope you took your drugs today. Wish you speedy recovery!
Pele o! Take care and take heart. If Nebuchadnezza could have recovered, there's hope for you![/size] cry

Hahahaha..Ediottt..so you thought your really a forum bully abi? Status frustrated outside wedlock pikin..next time learn to ask questions like sane and humane people would do,not run your beak like a lose kunt.If only you had known who your true papa was,he would have thought you how to be more respectful anywhere u find your miserable self .. wink
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by seangy4konji: 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
K
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Bonethugss: 2:29pm On May 30, 2015
Honestly the gala night was just not it. Joke Sylvia Is a wonderful actress but definitely NOT A GOOD HOST. She was really nervous & she and the cohost started gisting on stage when Atiku was talking.. so unprofessional..
Dj Cuppy is cute, but her performance was rubbish. Considering the magnitude of the event, she was just supposed to be mixing in a corner while someone else performs not stand at the center stage as the main presenter.
The organisers are real beginners, anyways maybe it's their first time...
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by pomsky: 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

Hahahaha..Ediottt..so you thought your really a forum bully abi? Status frustrated outside wedlock pikin..next time learn to ask questions like sane and humane people would do,not run your beak like a lose kunt.If only you had known who your true papa was,he would have thought you how to be more respectful anywhere u find your miserable self .. wink

[size=14pt].....ur amazing and exhibiting classical traits of frustration.
Don't worry, things will get better.
If others made it, it's possible you will too.
But a better attitude will help.
Dats why it's important you don't forget your drugs or miss any dosage!
I know the country might be tough, but don't take it too personal.
Your profile pic says it all, " take it easy, my friend", there's hope for tomorrow![/size]

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mutuwa(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2015
pomsky:

Your profile pic says it all, " take it easy, my friend", there's hope for tomorrow![/size]

Chump...its typical of love children..I know its hard living a frustrated life only to voice such in a forum..av seen alot like u on this forum and elsewhere,fatherless,directionless,clueless and meaningless just like the erstwhile..."
Take it easy charlie...there is hope for tomorrow...you may reunite with your dad soonest if and only if u become more respectful and responsible..your profile pic says it all..
PS: plz don't change the this pix to evade others from seeing yours truly.. wink

Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by pomsky: 3:16pm On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

Chump...its typical of love children..I know its hard living a frustrated life only to voice such in a forum..av seen alot like u on this forum and elsewhere,fatherless,directionless,clueless and meaningless just like the erstwhile..."
Take it easy charlie...there is hope for tomorrow...you may reunite with your dad soonest if and only if u become more respectful and responsible..your profile pic says it all..
PS: plz don't change the this pix to evade others from seeing yours truly.. wink

[size=14pt].....i absolutely agree with you, "training a fool is not a joke".
Its what I've been trying to do in my last few posts.
Though yet futile, but i believe there's still hope for you! undecided[/size]
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mutuwa(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].....i absolutely agree with you, "training a fool is not a joke".
Its what I've been trying to do in my last few posts.
Though yet futile, but i believe there's still hope for you! undecided[/size]

Bring it on fatherless child..I will respond to every crap you put up..
Without your phone and the forum your just a street riffraff..
I may assist if you don't mind.feel free to solicit plz..
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by joshrare(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2015
kokoA:
Her papa connections taking her places mehn.. Na God win for her life.

I dey tell u my paddy
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DeBret(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
Tolubory:
NA OTEDOLA PIKIN NAH!!!!
We already no my guy and is DJ cuppy again...
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by DeBret(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2015
pomsky:

You gat time to check someone else profile pics
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by pomsky: 3:39pm On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

Bring it on fatherless child..I will respond to every crap you put up..
Without your phone and the forum your just a street riffraff..
I may assist if you don't mind.feel free to solicit plz..

[size=14pt].....if you'll keep quiet more than you talk, you'll learn more.
If you're slow to display your shallowness of depth of reasoning, people will assume you're wise.
A clean spring doesn't spew trash, it's what you have in you you've been vomiting.
I guess you can only give what you have. And with what you've given so far, there's little you have to be desired.
Go learn to talk intelligently, and not seem to come across as a r.etard. You appear to be more intelligent than that.
But the unfortunate thing about appearance is that it can be quite deceiving.
Anyway, i pray the Lord makes a way of escape for you from the frustrating grips of frustration.
Amen & Amen![/size]
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by pomsky: 3:43pm On May 30, 2015
DeBret:
You gat time to check someone else profile pics

[size=14pt].....yeah, sometimes pictures tell you a lot![/size]
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mutuwa(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].....if you'll keep quiet more than you talk, you'll learn more.
If you're slow to display your shallowness of depth of reasoning, people will assume you're wise.
A clean spring doesn't spew trash, it's what you have in you you've been vomiting.
I guess you can only give what you have. And with what you've given so far, there's little you have to be desired.
Go learn to talk intelligently, and not seem to come across as a r.etard. You appear to be more intelligent than that.
But the unfortunate thing about appearance is that it can be quite deceiving.
Anyway, i pray the Lord makes a way of escape for you from the frustrating grips of frustration.
Amen & Amen![/size]

Am really enjoying this.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept saying...you are a love child,plus you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
I enjoy this..really I do.Am really enjoying this.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by pomsky: 5:21pm On May 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

Am really enjoying this.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
You are not obnoxious like so many other people,you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Like I kept saying...you are a love child,plus you mumu pass cow..hehehe! Don't you get it?
Please, keep writing charlie. I always yawn when I am interested.And I'll always have all the time to put up a rejoinder.
I enjoy this..really I do.Am really enjoying this.

[size=14pt].....you are beyond help, and don't know it.
Just don't miss your hourly doses as at when due[/size]. sad
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mutuwa(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].....you are beyond help, and don't know it.
Just don't miss your hourly doses as at when due[/size]. sad

I rarely argue with an idiotttt he will drag you down to his level and beat you with meaningless inexperience.
I have no patience or time for people who wear their ignorance and insecurities on their sleeves like badges of honor.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by gnykelly(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2015
na my size be the girl.
Re: Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night by Mykelpato(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2015
nanhilicious:

Did you see two guys? I saw a guy and a girl... Maybe you are talking about Korede's dancers.
A guy and a girl I meant... Was no so interested in her performance it was boring, even Akpororo's too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.