Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! (1680 Views)

Nigerians Mind Ur Language / Mind What Your Say On NL / APC Ward Leader Murdered In Rivers..pdp Trolls What Do You Say? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by tucky200(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2015
kosovo:

You must be high on cheap weed. The whole Nigeria was in support indeed, when they couldn't let him be acting president.. When he finally became president, the people who have been deceived by our colonial masters into believing the born to rule mantra made sure hell befell him.

If you think Nigerians are are hypocritical and dumb like you, you have to think again friend..
Oh..so na mali people vote for am abi
Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by bolaino(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
bohari looks gay
awww! You should have Put the Letter "u" in your post, and watch what happens to you, Lol, I Love this New Nigeria. Yipeeeee!!!!!
Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by Jorussia(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And what would the "long arm of the law" say my crime is? My friend, go and drink panadol if you are pained. But I'll keep on referring to my president the manner I so wish until he does the needful which are:

1. Until he shows me his WASC Certificate grin

2. Until he delivers all his "huge" electoral promises. Most important are those concerning Electricity, Employment and Efficient Refineries.
So your paid master when he was in office for more than five years did the three requests that you are currently asking from PMB?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians! Mind What You Say!!! by bolaino(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2015
Jorussia:
So your paid master when he was in office for more than five years did the three requests that you are currently asking from PMB?
A very Good question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shake-up Imminent In Nnpc......president Set To Replace GMD And Others / President Buhari Meets With New Service Chiefs At The Villa.pics / The Appointment League Table So Far In The New Government Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.