Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Mind What Your Say On NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mind What Your Say On NL (2006 Views)

Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? / Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi / Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind What Your Say On NL by odiyaka(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
When I joined NL in 2012 it was more of a learning site than what it is now. Comments from NL were referred to during the AIT news hour @ 8pm today.
Let's make our voices heard by making meaningful comments/contributions.
Let's stop all forms of bigotry, it will take us nowhere. Such does not exist amongst the rich.
Mind what you say. The world is watching!
Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by nitt: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
True talk.

Saw it too

They were disgraceful comments mostly

2 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
nairaland If going down. join naija pips. com forum, the best nairaland alternative.

1 Like

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by temitemi1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
That's a good one!

1 Like

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by doublewisdom: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Y'all should mind what you post here. The world is watching.
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
LoL... wish it even features in Cnn and BBC in particular let the whole world know how much Nigeria is divided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari is a senile, semi illiterate, sectional, biggoted , gerriatic, extremist and commander in chief of Fulani Militia and Boko Haram.

[/size]

This should be on every news channel scroll bar.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:
nairaland If going down. join naija pips. com forum, the best nairaland alternative.

As much as I hate this useless forum the only reason I come here is to tackle the osogbo e touts that spread their bullsh-t here on a daily basis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Y'all should mind what you post here. The world is watching.

Stop all this your fascist tendencies.

The beauty of online sites like this is that you can get into the heads of people .

Buhari ought to use this platform to gauge his popularity among Nigerians and see how he can improve.

Contrary to what most of the Janjawiids want you to believe, we that did not vote for Buhari o not want him to fail rather we expect him to prove our votes wrong be ause if Buhari fails we all will suffer. If he succeeds we all will benefit.

It is just so hard to see this man succeeding because he does not in any way deserve to occupy the Presidency.

Buhari succeeded to get southern votes with the aid of the SW APC on line propaganda machinery, Buhari should not dare think he can destroy this platform.

This is exactly how he bennefited from SW mafia press in the 80's to overthrow Shagari only for him to gagg the press with decree 4.

Buhari can never ever censor this generation.

10 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by lomprico(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
odiyaka:
When I joined NL in 2012 it was more of a learning site than what it is now. Comments from NL were referred to during the AIT news hour @ 8pm today.
Let's stop all forms of bigotry, it will take us nowhere. Such does not exist amongst the rich.
Shalom!
I blame china for their cheap smart phones. Every tom, dick n harry now have a smart phone. Teenagers have overrun this forum.
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by funlord(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin Who can spot one of the _stupid kids on this thread? Anyway op good message!
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by SUBMARINE: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
When a President becomes confused, trivial matters become the order of the day

NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Morsi and the now proscribed Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt got into power via citizen uprising against the long standing Murbarrack regime.

Social media played a vital role in stirring up the Arab spring.

After getting into power, Morsi did everything to surprises social media and any dissident activity.

If Buhari tries nonsense he will go by the way of Morsi.

3 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by kamair237(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
It has grown soo soo big... Demilishing returns
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Boo.hari is a certified illiterate terrorist

@op mind the crap topics you post on NL.

6 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
What exactly was said about NL?
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Where that Korofo jorussia

I still dey wait make you arrest me.

Fool

1 Like

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by redsconsult(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
nairaland is getting better every day it is the number one online social communicator..#nairaland4life
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
Morsi and the now proscribed Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt got into power via citizen uprising against the long standing Murbarrack regime.

Social media played a vital role in stirring up the Arab spring.

After getting into power, Morsi did everything to surprises social media and any dissident activity.

If Buhari tries nonsense he will go by the way of Morsi.
That's the Message! coup plotters like Boo.hari are suppose to be cooling off in jail.

5 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
okSNEH!!
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is not saharareporters or premium times whey dem de censor.

We deliver it RAW.

5 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by phelps007: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
odiyaka:
Shalom!

God bless you real good for this piece.

1 Like

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by sirxbit(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Buhari is a senile, semi illiterate, sectional, biggoted , gerriatic, extremist and commander in chief of Fulani Militia and Boko Haram.

[/size]

who forgot dis 1s cage open again?
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
sirxbit:
who forgot dis 1s cage open again?
WombRaiders:
[/size]

Should i increase the font size for you?

4 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by mrjangaweed: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari deserves death by bomb Insha'Allah amin

5 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by bakila: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari is a certified illiterate terrorist

@op mind the crap topics you post on NL.
Your fooolishness will not have cure anytime sooon.
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:36am On Jul 13, 2015
@bakila, This Illiterate again, Its not my duty to get you schooled this Boko Haram boi from Shelleng Local Govt Adamawa State, You know what? Go enrol for adult classes, You twerp who has'nt wash up for days ,Thank me latter!

1 Like

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 13, 2015
So during GEJ tenure, the world was sleeping abi?
One bad turn deserves another.
We don't need the world to tell us that Nigerians hate buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by bakila: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@bakila, This Illiterate again, Its not my duty to get you schooled this Boko Haram boi from Shelleng Local Govt Adamawa State, You know what? Go enrol for adult classes, You twerp who has'nt wash up for days ,Thank me latter!
You Boko Haram errend boy, stop polluting threads with your fooolishness. You read and responded to my post and refer to me as illiterate! That Sambisa weed they feed you is something else. Meanwhile mind what you post here on PMB. You willl wail for the next four years, save your strength.
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 13, 2015
speechless
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by Ivanspring(f): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Is this an indirect way of begging karma not to take it's course? But you know it is not possible na. What (abuse) is good for the goose (GEJ), is good for the gander (PMB).

Please take it in good faith. It is well. grin
Re: Mind What Your Say On NL by yorke1: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Mind what say but state the obvious. Buhari is dullard from the pit of hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee: Osun APC Oppose Prof. Adewole's Nomination / See How Nigerians In London Struggle 2 Take Selfie With Osinbajo & El-Rufai(Pics / Breakng!man Allegedl Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen;dumped In A Bus In Igbere VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.