Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? (1084 Views)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba / JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by lordizak(m): 5:51am On May 30, 2015
I read from his write-ups opposing the first decision of President Buhari.
who is he?
does he know better than the general?
what is the army doing at abuja?
comparing us to the US model, has war eaten into just one state or more in america?
why are Nigerians having very high hopes and putting faith in the new govt? because she can deliver.
For all those wanting to find fault in this administration, shame on you, it's barely 24 hours. we have yearned for change and it has come. Jonathan's era wrecked this country, why was his wife afraid of him going to jail, why did he say probe should not be limited to just his administration, why didn't he probe his predecessors? he could have intestified his onslaught against boko- haram in 5 years he didn't, only to do that six weeks to the election. he accented and funded the card reader voting system and and at such can't claim it had loopholes, he kept mute on the missing $20 billion. petrol and power was outage 7 days to him leaving office and he did keep mute on it. The fight with amachi, tambuwal and sanusi was the height of it, he took it too personal.... Granted, Jonathan is a good person, but he failed as a President....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by danny301: 6:22am On May 30, 2015
I don't think the "Google and paste thing" that guy did deserves all the attention you guys are giving it... Ifeduba, or whatever you people call him is a wanna be political analyst.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by Armaggedon: 6:26am On May 30, 2015
lordizak:
who is he?
comparing us to the US model, has war eaten into just one state or more in america?
why are Nigerians having very high hopes and putting faith in the new govt?
For all those wanting to find fault in this administration, shame on you, it's barely 24 hours. we have yearned for change and it has come. Jonathan's era wrecked this country, why was his wife afraid of him going to jail, why did he say probe should not be limited to just his administration, why didn't he probe his predecessors? he could testify his onslaught against boko- haram in 5 years he didn't, only to do that six weeks to the election. he accented and funded the card reader voting system and and at such can't claim it had loopholes, he kept mute on the missing $20 billion. petrol and power was outage 7 days to him leaving office and he did keep mute on it. The fight with amachi, tambuwal and sanusi was the height of it, he took it too personal.... Granted, Jonathan is a good person, but he failed as a President....
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 30, 2015
From what you wrote you are more clueless than ifeduba!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by appini: 6:30am On May 30, 2015
I don't know why I still can't call him my president.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by wecan: 6:31am On May 30, 2015
Op you are a f00l

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by Icon4s(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2015
What ever happens to freedom of speach?
Every Nigerian has d legal right to speak for or against the govt.

If Ifeduba faults Buhari's move thé onions is on u a Buhari loyalist to give reasons y Buhari's move is d best.

Leave Ifeduba alone abeg

7 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by ChikezieU(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2015
lordizak:
who is he?
why are Nigerians having very high hopes and putting faith in the new govt?
For all those wanting to find fault in this administration, shame on you, it's barely 24 hours. we have yearned for change and it has come. Jonathan's era wrecked this country, why was his wife afraid of him going to jail, why did he say probe should not be limited to just his administration, why didn't he probe his predecessors? he could testify his onslaught against boko- haram in 5 years he didn't, only to do that six weeks to the election. he accented and funded the card reader voting system and and at such can't claim it had loopholes, he kept mute on the missing $20 billion. petrol and power was outage 7 days to him leaving office and he did keep mute on it. The fight with amachi, tambuwal and sanusi was the height of it, he took it too personal.... Granted, Jonathan is a good person, but he failed as a President....
oga why you did you not post this rubbish in his tread and rather occupy a precious space for this, and if you are still insulting GEJ you are a hopeless fool.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:08am On May 30, 2015
Icon4s:
What ever happens to freedom of speach?
Every Nigerian has d legal right to speak for or against the govt.

If Ifeduba faults Buhari's thé onions is on u a Buhari loyalist to give reasons y Buhari's move is d best.

Leave Ifeduba alone abeg

God bless you! I like that Ifeduba of a guy for been bold enough to fire the first salvo. I also like how some nice Buharists countered his claim with sound logic (not the name callers/cursers). That is the beauty of democracy.

PARTY IS OVER !! BUHARI SHOULD RISE AND FACE GOVERNANCE SQUARELY BECAUSE OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE VERY VERY HIGH.

NIGERIANS, PLEASE KEEP PRESIDENT BUHARI ON HIS TOES TO ENSURE WE GET THE BEST OUT OF HIM grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by Richiez(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2015
I see nothing wrong with ifeduba's post. He just gave us a new direction to think.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by ultimateballer: 7:18am On May 30, 2015
appini:
I don't know why I still can't call him my president.

I think I dont have a president
Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by StarFist(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2015
Most stupid Post Ever

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2015
he is one of those that wuld cry "Biafra" today and call nigeria a zoo. but wuld want to form political analyst of nigeria tomorrow.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by lordizak(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
well that does not answer my question on why the military headquarters is still in Abuja or is supposed to remain at abuja.
and for those hurling insults, I expect you would do more.... I have heard worse from people like you. buhari made the best decision send them soldiers to the heart of the war.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by zimoni(f): 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
I think he's an attention seeker.
Re: Who Is This Clueless Ifeduba? by cjrane: 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
A little yoruba boy waiting for Jamb, but feels he is soooo smart to deceive people by posting under fake names on NL

(1) (Reply)

Does This Means That Buhari Has A Hand In This Boko Haram Issue. / President Buhari Signing A Document In Germany (photos) / Edo State NLC Threatens Gov. Adam Oshiomole Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.