Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov (43308 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
klax:

Do I hear say pray, pray for who And you mention respect fir office of the president may God punish respect. To respect which office thunder fire respect

Prayer and respect for President has ended dead and bury 7feet beneath the soil since apc took the political game in Nigeria to abusive, name calling, lies, malicious propaganda and sort of horror to get power so pls pray for yourself and hold that your respet to yourself they haven't seen anything yet.
If you are true TANOID you won't say what you have just said take it or live it's payback time myself I'm not TANOID nor apc but you see that thing called apc I hate with passion ok

God punish respect

Am 100%TANIOD ,
My brother , you didn't campaigned for GEJ more than I do , I even get heart attacks when he called to congratulates Buhari , GEJ is my mentor and hero, but he accepted all without malicious character,. Yes he was called names and so on. We can't pay evil with evil. Buhari will still receives 100% names, insults, and many more. But is to early to judge him now.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.