Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov (43332 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Dahjhi: 9:40am On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tongue
Got ya last news... But ... I don't read long post especially when it doesn't have credible pictures. tongue *Grabs my Pad* #NoTime.

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
Take it or leave it, Freedom of Speech against the government already expired with GEJ government.. undecided

I was waiting for you to emit such statement because u've always seek oppurtunity to fault GMB even of cases he knows nothing about. Ur comment shows u r a poor student of politics in Nigeria. That freedom of speech expired with Gej's government, is nothing but the blatant lie of the day. Just of recent, Jonathan's guards forced a detained punch journalist to stand in the rain in Otuoke. For what capital offense, I ask. Or is this ur definition of freedom of speech?
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by M4gunners: 9:55am On May 30, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Thtats too bad. Even Baba wont support what they did to tht journalist
Ok if you say so, I'm waiting to hear those APC thugs are charged to court.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Forwetinnah: 9:56am On May 30, 2015
arsetalks. ..Get your arse in here! I didn't even see this thread before commenting on that hediot who went on a snapping spree on someone else's properly all in the name of journalism. APC supporters should wiggle their way out of this
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by arsetalks(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:
arsetalks. ..Get your arse in here! I didn't even see this thread before commenting on that hediot who went on a snapping spree on someone else's properly all in the name of journalism. APC supporters should wiggle their way out of this
You were busy forming knowledgeable on the other thread but you can't read to understand. Thread said - Thugs. Not aides.

Where did you school again?
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Adeyanju23(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
I dnt knw why some people were so biased in their judgement, they just hate GMB. All of u dat are talking rubbish didn't read abt punch journalist dat was maltreated by guards in Jonathan's village.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by M4gunners: 10:00am On May 30, 2015
BCharlie:

Why are you guys always in a haste to pass judgement. I wonder how you manage your homes.
Do we need eyes glass to see what has happened in those pictures?
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by cashkid: 10:00am On May 30, 2015
BCharlie:

Why are you guys always in a haste to pass judgement. I wonder how you manage your homes.
That is if they get one they are managing or rather if they will ever get one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by cashkid: 10:05am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
Take it or leave it, Freedom of Speech against the government already expired with GEJ government.. undecided

***popcorn for ppl dropping likes***..
If you beg to differ u dey OYOOYO grin

this is meant for u and the silly monkeys like u that all they come to do on nairaland is to click "like"
https://www.nairaland.com/2346123/jonathans-guards-forced-me-stand#34238340
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by 1stola: 10:07am On May 30, 2015
Macelliot:
Incase I forget...
Today is Biafra day...

The great Biafra
Land of the rising sun

In Memory of our fallen heroes, We remember!
Major Gen. Dim ChukwuEmeka Ojukwu
(president, republic of great Biafra 1967-1969)

and

Major Gen. Phillip Effiong
(vice-president, 1967-1969, and later president 1969-1970)
See their mumu leader. sad

Indiscipline army officer with beards....

Crazy man.
Biafra... Land of Hopeless dreamers.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by philips70(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
APC and violence... May God Help Us All

Coming from a Rivers state man where PDP thugs killed more than 70 persons including a whole family in Obrikom is the height of hypocrisy. It was in your hometown PDP militants threw bombs that even almost killed Channels TV reporters and one of them seriously beaten to a pulp. Barcanista even in your new critic role I advise you engage your conscience and your brains. Nigerians can never be in a hurry to forget the kind of violence PDP unleashed on this nation in 16 years. In Delta state they held the full state to ransom maiming and killing throughout Ibori's tenure. In Ekiti, it is still glaring to the eyes of everyone. Suffice it to say violence is synonymous to Nigerian politics and PDP took it to greater heights and we can only expect the new party in power to do their best to reduce it to the barest minimum. You are not the person to utter this statement as someone who should know better.

PS: I promised to stay off political commentary on here after yesterday but I just couldn't do that with this your comment. It is the height of hypocrisy. Would have been better if you asked one of your new recruits on this forum to make it.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Mgbadike80: 10:09am On May 30, 2015
Adeyanju23:
I dnt knw why some people were so biased in their judgement, they just hate GMB. All of u dat are talking rubbish didn't read abt punch journalist dat was maltreated by guards in Jonathan's village.
snapping somebody property without his authorization is tentative to trespassing which is an offence, the truth is that the owner can shoot u and go free for it. here in the north, it's enough justification to stab u to death.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by darkjorse: 10:11am On May 30, 2015
That is what is happening in the north. if you say you are not a fan of Buhari you will be beaten and when police ask what happen they will say you insult the prophet Mohammed
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2015
grandstar:
Do you know that if you are knocked unconscious, you won't remember what happened minutes before?

That is why those who are unconscious after car crashes have only a smoggy recollection of events or non at all. Its probably a way the brain is preventing us from reliving the trauma.

The journalist probably does not remember the beating

it's called amnesia
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Dahjhi: 10:13am On May 30, 2015
cashkid:

this is meant for u and the silly monkeys like u that all they come to do on nairaland is to click "like"
https://www.nairaland.com/2346123/jonathans-guards-forced-me-stand#34238340
Replying u is calling 118 people dumb.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 109 Likes 9 Shares (Share)

Ive been on that thread and sorry, 'I dont read long posts'''..
Now get off my mentions

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by ocelot2006(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:

So true. On a more serious note though.......no soft drink for the popcorn?

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2015
frisky2good:
Who launched the first attack on the press? Have you forgotten he banned AIT?

he didnt directly ban them. His aids did and he was bittered about it.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by Okpueze1(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2015
Our light for Enugu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ since yesterday º°˚˚°ºoo. So unusual. So this Nepa people just wanted to sabotage Jonathan because A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Buhari has not done any magic yet in that sector since he just stayed a night. There is God º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by samplegirl(f): 10:23am On May 30, 2015
The CHANGE is here, so soon.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by gambus007(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2015
Uncleodi:
I wonder if this could happen during Jonathan's administration, yet he was called clueless.

Very soon! Very, very soon!! Nigerian will dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s

Freedom of press cannot be denied.
www.nairaland.com/2346123/jonathans-guards-forced-me-stand
Read!

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by neupert(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:

has anybody taken note of the two pictures closely,, the man being carried is different from the one on the floor.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by cashkid: 10:38am On May 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
Replying u is calling 118 people dumb.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 109 Likes 9 Shares (Share)

Ive been on that thread and sorry, 'I dont read long posts'''..
Now get off my mentions

which u have just confirmed by replying.....thank God u know they are as dumb as u are.............next time u want to argue, get ur facts right u hear?
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by ajebuter(f): 10:43am On May 30, 2015
vybrant:
Dele Giwa, Dimgba Igwe, Enenche Akogwu, zakariya Isa and a host of other journalists have been killed for the Nigerian cause

And later they'll say there is freedom of speech in this country

You forgot to add Baguda Kaulto who dissappeared till date
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by vizboy(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2015
Freedom Of speech I can Guarantee but freedom after speech that I can't guarantee

1 Like

Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by otiigba1(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2015
We shall see change i hope undecided
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by todayguest(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2015
Finally change has come. When the former tolerant President was here, there were all manner of journalists and writers, writing whatever that comes to their minds without proper investigation and respect for the highest office. Now, parade has change gear. If you insult PMB in any way, you will be beaten up. No more freedom of press and speech. APC!!! Una do well oh! We don see the change!
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by ajebuter(f): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
In Nigeria under Babaonechance, freedom of speech is allowed and guaranteed but

Freedom after speech is not guaranteed

Welcome to APC change
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by egobetatoday: 11:11am On May 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They have started. I'm waiting for them to come and close down Nairaland.

they wont close down nairaland. they will only send SSS after people who criticise them so when u notice no one criticises them any more then be sure they have started. it wont be in their interest to state decree 4 publicly so they will do it codedly.
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by corektchic: 11:26am On May 30, 2015
Freedom after speech ur OYO!!
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by grandstar(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
it's called amnesia

Thank you grin
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by egobetatoday: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
14june:
Let's be careful, look around before you make any comments either for or against this Government in power.
This is still morning for us to start abusing out new government in power, he need our collective prayers to rule.. Any action taking on our behalf will affect us till 2019. Let's respect the office of Mr President. Am Taniod not GMB fan..

Gmb/Apc did same to Gej btw 2011-2015. they actually said they will make his tenure ungovernable. karma is a bitch. its possible God made Gmb win so that he can have a taste of his medicine...who knows?
Re: Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov by ocelot2006(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2015
free2ryhme:
angry

Thugs would always be thugs no matter the government in power. Was it not reported here yesterday how ex President Jonathan's security aides brutalized a Punch news man in Otuoke? Abeg make we hear word joorh.

You mean the newsman that took unauthorized pics of the PRIVATE RESIDENCE of a private citizen? Yeah he deserved to be locked up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.