Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See (5117 Views)

Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Tears Of Love... A Magical Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by hottest111: 2:04am On May 31, 2015
Op..when will you stop smoking weed
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:06am On May 31, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=14pt] focus on the dot on the nose of the left pic ...then count to 15

look immediately at the blank on the right

make sure you share what you see... it's magical
[/size]
come op,where did u get this pic from?
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by texanomaly(f): 2:22am On May 31, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
come op,where did u get this pic from?

It's called an afterimage.

This happens when the photoreceptors, primarily the cone cells, in your eyes become overstimulated and fatigued causing them to lose sensitivity. In normal everyday life, you don't notice this because tiny movements of your eyes keep the cone cells located at the back of your eyes from becoming overstimulated.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by texanomaly(f): 2:26am On May 31, 2015
If, however, you look at a large image, the tiny movements in your eyes aren't enough to reduce overstimulation. As a result, you experience what is known as a negative afterimage. As you shift your eyes to the white side of the image, the overstimulated cells continue to send out only a weak signal, so the affected colors remain muted.

However, the surrounding photoreceptors are still fresh and so they send out strong signals that are the same as if we were looking at the opposite colors. The brain then interprets these signals as the opposite colors, essentially creating a full-color image from a negative photo. wink

1 Like

Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by prof2015(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2015
The longer you look the clearer it becoms
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by adepiero: 8:55am On May 31, 2015
Tochukwupa12:

We know you know sabinus.. Thanks we have heard
Dumb ass undecided
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Teeyoung1(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2015
hoyinkansola:
wow!!!! shocked
At last,It really took time,but at last I have finally found u. Pls do reply dis post ASAP pls.
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by TrishaP(f): 11:00am On May 31, 2015
I saw a ghost smiling at me. embarassed
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by sunpet33(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2015
[b][/b] Geeze! I saw a while lady. Lol
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by BluePearls(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
ginawest:
I swear it worked....u saw a beautiful white gal smiling

saw the same thing......... apparently all eyes are not equal grin grin
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
Hi,how have u been?
Teeyoung1:

At last,It really took time,but at last I have finally found u. Pls do reply dis post ASAP pls.
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Elsquidme(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
I see a faint fair girl with dark hair smiling. it works. after looking at the white blank page, try blinking your eyes and you will see her again.
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Hardaeluxie(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2015
MzNelly:
Oh my God.
I saw a white girl smiling
OMG shocked
It's unbelievable!!!
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Teeyoung1(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2015
hoyinkansola:
Hi,how have u been?
Fine my dear,and u? Pls I mailed u,check ur inbox and pls do reply,because i have a very important stuff 2 discuss with u,before I forget happy new month!
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
okay.. a happy new month to u too
Teeyoung1:

Fine my dear,and u? Pls I mailed u,check ur inbox and pls do reply,because i have a very important stuff 2 discuss with u,before I forget happy new month!
Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
i'm fine thnks,i've bin trying to gain access to my email since;nevertheless,i'll try it again. a happy new month to u too
Teeyoung1:

Re: Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See by Teeyoung1(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2015
hoyinkansola:
i'm fine thnks,i've bin trying to gain access to my email since;nevertheless,i'll try it again. a happy new month to u too
Thanks,u know wat?just add me up on whatsapp with dis number 07089062913 or better still hola me if u can. I really appreciate ur EFFORT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.