Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? (3862 Views)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Guys... please dish all the dirt. Leave a comment below grin

P.S: I SEE THE FRONT PAGE COMMENTS IN PREVIOUS POST, BUT MEHNNN I DON'T CARE ABOUT FRONT PAGE. SHA IF E REACH THERE NA YOU GUYS DO AM NO BE ME

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by adedayo3193(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
well since i dont have gurlfwend,let me leave the question to the postee below me

Am outta here
Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by RoyalBlak007: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
...an ex...told me she's gonna lick my balls and my butt hole too--she was damn serious bout it shocked →thats the weirdest shhit ah ever heard in years grin
She's an Asian though cool

And this is the weirdest thing av seen

...she came over to my crib on a friday evening...then we got into my room...immediately she sat on the bed..
she brought my cóck out and started working on it while gisting.. grin We were gisting while she was working under me grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by adedayo3193(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...an ex...told me she's gonna lick my balls and my butt hole too--she was damn serious bout it shocked →thats the weirdest shit ah ever heard in years grin

in ajebo's voice "why u too dey lie like dis"

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Shaving Pusy In My Presence

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
She swallowed my dicck... shocked :oo
Never knew she had long throat
sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by RoyalBlak007: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
adedayo3193:

in ajebo's voice "why u too dey lie like dis"

this is why you need to leave that cottage grin
and "go out" so you'll be able to "see things"

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by ever811(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

this is why you need to leave that cottage grin
and "go out" so you'll be able to "see things"

so sucking dic...is what you left your cottage to go and see?....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by DRISKLEF(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
No comment. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by RoyalBlak007: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
ever811:
so sucking dic...is what you left your cottage to go and see?....

i don't live in a cottage...
do you?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by ever811(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

i don't live in a cottage...
do you?

oga...carry your pride filled "life go one side jare...I take god name beg you..

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by RoyalBlak007: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by bitchcrafts: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
She (an ex now) whizzed life out of a chicken in the moment between a blink and tossed the damn lifeless hapless into the left ajar polythene bag in my hand... Don't ask me why we had to do that ... but that was the day I started mapping out plans of escaping the tentacles of our bond when I realised I could be that chicken...

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by adaksbullet: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
She sayed she we surprised me, she his collected mine G-wagor 857 and his crased it too papa wale aos shocked shocked shocked shocked

She his surprised me tru tru angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by nerdfrost(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
She sayed she we surprised me, she his collected mine G-wagor 857 and his crased it too papa wale aos shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigga what the f*ck are u saying?

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by adedayo3193(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
nerdfrost:

grin grin grin grin rotfl

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Joysmith: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=nerdfrost post=50868268]

lol help me ask DAT dude

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:

My dead grandpa came out of his grave sharp sharp the moment I read Ur comment out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by photoshoot(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Read her bible. Weird innit? No.

Well, it was after one afternoon romp. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by adaksbullet: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
sexybbstar:

My dead grandpa came out of his grave sharp sharp the moment I read Ur comment out loud.
whot his do these segxybastard off an gilr undecided I'm I mension u too come and comet in mine tread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by adaksbullet: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
nerdfrost:

his it me that his sayed u sud ran from sch wen ur mate his dy inside sch? cry

While we u no whot am sayed wen u are not go sch angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Suspect33(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
What is that secret sin that can wipe your name from the Book of life? Your best friend may not know! Even your wife or husband may not know! But you know and God knows! Settle with God now or you may weep Forever In Eternity!

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
whot his do these segxybastard off an gilr undecided I'm I mension u too come and comet in mine tread? undecided

OMG!.......LOLLOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
This has been an education of sorts

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...an ex...told me she's gonna lick my balls and my butt hole too--she was damn serious bout it shocked →thats the weirdest shhit ah ever heard in years grin

...she came over to my crib on a friday evening...then we got into my room...immediately she sat on the bed..
she brought my cóck out and started working on it while gisting.. grin We were gisting while she was working under me grin

The more absurd things is,did you ever kiss her on those lips?

Cause she must have done it to more than one person or tried it out before.

This is what I say about that oral business,like its not enough to worry about how drilled up that hole is,now you think what has been done to that mouth. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
She swallowed my dicck... shocked :oo
Never knew she had long throat
sad sad

Swallowed your what

So what have you been using to wee-wee?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by adaksbullet: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
sexybbstar:

OMG!.......LOLLOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ;
while are u lafed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
photoshoot:
Read her bible. Weird innit? No.

Well, it was after one afternoon romp. lipsrsealed

Reminding herself of her punishment sha........

You need Jesus bro.........

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
his it me that his sayed u sud ran from sch wen ur mate his dy inside sch? cry

While we u no whot am sayed wen u are not go sch angry undecided

Chai bros...... You really wenting to school......

Professor in the making...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by Laveda(f): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Na wa oh cheesy gold plated dick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by makydebbie(f): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Chisos gringrin
Laveda:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? by RoyalBlak007: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Laveda:

Its platinum actually grin
"things girls do for money"... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. / Woman Born Without Arms And Knees Find Man Of Her Dreams / Ladies How Many Men Have You Sleep With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.