Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married (2411 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by dharay99: 10:01am On May 30, 2015
DanceVille:
Ha! Bro, you go manage read am ni o..
managed reading d sub headings.

Wait, hmm dat numb 3 & 4 tho. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DaZion(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2015
I hate Naija ladies 4 sumtin, when they see d truth, dat's wen u'll see them denying..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DaZion(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:
Ishilove, this guy says that praying and fasting is a shameful thing to do when you are desperately seeking for a husband
Miss, abeg, park well..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by peeparty(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2015
no 7 tho so true.

she openly confess that she likes the way I sing,not just that God revealed to her personally that I will be her husband.this lady really gave me problems till my pastor had to relieve me of my duty as the choir director for a while.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by uzo200(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
for real? meanwhile every slowpoke forming blogger look at this silly blog. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com check my signature to find and outstanding emptiness...
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by tohpahz(f): 1:34pm On May 30, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed some are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 3:06pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed some are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Some are just true, right?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 3:07pm On May 30, 2015
peeparty:
no 7 tho so true.

she openly confess that she likes the way I sing,not just that God revealed to her personally that I will be her husband.this lady really gave me problems till my pastor had to relieve me of my duty as the choir director for a while.
Lol! That means, my lists are true..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
crazysaint:
My pastor once told me, that right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffered violence. Abeg anything were girl fit do to get married make she do am jor. If she stay she no marry na you go still bash am

anything wey girl fit do abi? I pray make one use juju hold you make you marry am. can you say amen to that now?

SMH person. apart from spiritual interference any good girl with good character marries before she hits 27 unless she haven't decided to settle down because a good market sells itself unlike the foul mouthed, misbehaving, unrefined, dumb, lazy, dirty and stupidd ones that expects a man to come and marry them with their good for nothing characters. don't get me started with the feminists.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by cyndax(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2015
DanceVille:
Even the best Criminal Lawyer In Arizona can't stop these girls self!.
1.Snatching A Friend Or Relation's Man:
All is fair in love and war! Rumour has it that women have resorted to locking their phones, hiding their men and coding their gist from so called friends cos it's a Jungle out there ....
2. Prayer And Fasting:
This would presumably be an honourable means of obtaining a husband but sometimes, the prayers are offered up to deities other than God and other times it becomes a song permanently on repeat...
3.Taking Of His Photograph:
Taking his photograph to 'Cele Church' for a Prophetess to pray over or a powerful 'Alfa'.Heard it works like a charm...
4.Taking His Sperm, Hair, Etc:
Taking his sperm, hair or personal effects to Baba.
Guys disposing of your condoms yourself is not such a bad idea...
5.Putting Love Portion In His Food!:
This is classic and timeless but shouldn't it be called a 'Compelling" portion? Because in this case, Love na by Force!...
6.Proposing To A Guy!:
Yes it does happen......(Who wears the engagement ring?)..
7.Becoming A Worker In Church!:
Rumour has it that men go to church to marry, the same rumour also reveals that 'Greeters', 'Ushers' and 'Lead Soloists' have the best exposure....Praise the Lord Somebody!...
Revamping Yourself:
Change your ward-drobe, lose 20kg, buy a truckload of Brazillian hair, study the Karma-Sutra, do a Vaginoplasty and change the age on your birth-certificate to read 22.
A compulsory gym membership and 'body magic' also indicated..
9.Trapping Him With Pregnancy:
This used to be the Old school method of getting a man to propose.From skipping the pill to seducing the man or getting him drunk when she was ovulating.Now the guys are saying YES to baby mamas and YES to child support.Are the girls deterred? NO! The girls have stepped up their game by involving the parents and you know parents don't like scandals.
10.Giving Him Unlimited Freedom:
As long as he proposes. "Tell me I'm number one baby, tell me I'm the future mother of your kids and not Amina, Bisi or Nneka!" Women used to wanna be the one and only in their man's life, now being the number one is good enough ......
Some Ladies will actually deny this....Hmm! Let's see!..
Let the Forming, Bashing and Comments Proceed..
Cc:Lalasticlala..
...like siriousy ...maybe that's d wày gals that come around u behave....guhh
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 12:09am On May 31, 2015
cyndax:
Huh?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by cyprus000: 12:41am On May 31, 2015
cyndax:
[size=13pt]
Na una way.

It is xpected.
Can you please,tell us how galz in your area behave?

Naija galz always hate the truth.
Some of the above listed is practiced all over the world,but you will always see naija galz make it look lyk it never existed..SMH
[/size]
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 3:08am On May 31, 2015
Prayer and fasting shameful to a Christian? Or isn't danceville a Christian? *goes back to sleep*
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by cyndax(f): 8:01am On May 31, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Na una way.

It is xpected.
Can you please,tell us how galz in your area behave?

Naija galz always hate the truth.
Some of the above listed is practiced all over the world,but you will always see naija galz make it look lyk it never existed..SMH
[/size]

...lmao 10 outa 100
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by smoothpapuzy(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2015
Its not really easy being an aging girl.
Coupled with the type of society we have. I wish girl would wake up to realise that a times being single is better off than even getting married to some idiots. Marriages are failing these days and it really worries me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Get Attracted To BOOBS And BUTTS? / 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work / Does Love At First Sight Truly Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.