Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? (2210 Views)

Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / Why Is Orazi Enjoying Steady Power Supply Than Other Communities In Portharcourt / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
There has been some improvement since may 28 but I don't think it has anything to do with the new govt, the only way I give total credit to the administration is if it scrap the privatization process and build a fresh electricity program in that way we can truly say the past govt failed in that aspect, as far as I can see there are alot of work taking place which will result to a better service
hmmmm
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by VickyRotex(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
its quite good to be optimistic.it rained heavily last night,you know they should have taken the light due to the rain but they didn't. Mehn I enjoyed ma bed last night and I envy developed nations. cry cry

smiley It rained here Friday night, but they switched off the power while it was raining. But the moment the rain subsided, the light was back again. Before, it takes atleast a day or two to restore the light. I wouldnt give the credit to the new government yet.
Oh well, developed country huh? We're getting theresmiley
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by mrmetoo1: 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
Even though the OP is being sacarstic but for me we hadn't had any light for two weeks prior to the 28th. On the 28th they gave us maybe for 3hrs. Then the 29th they got power at around 6:30pm and didn't take it till 5:00am by 7:00am they brought it back and took it around 12pm. As I speak we don't have power but if it could be like this everyday from now on and improving that'll be awesome but I don't think that's realistic yet.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

smiley It rained here Friday night, but they switched off the power while it was raining. But the moment the rain subsided, the light was back again. Before, it takes atleast a day or two to restore the light. I wouldnt give the credit to the new government yet.
Oh well, developed country huh? We're getting theresmiley
nice

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Even though the OP is being sacarstic but for me we hadn't had any light for two weeks prior to the 28th. On the 28th they gave us maybe for 3hrs. Then the 29th they got power at around 6:30pm and didn't take it till 5:00am by 7:00am they brought it back and took it around 12pm. As I speak we don't have power but if it could be like this everyday from now on and improving that'll be awesome but I don't think that's realistic yet.
am not being sarcastic bros

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by mrmetoo1: 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
am not being sarcastic bros

Oh sorry about that but the picture of the bulb you posted if off or am I wrong?
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2015
egift:
042 Same. The claws of the cabals are broken and they are sitting up to avoid getting thrown out. We expect more. During week days I will evaluate them better.

Chang is here to stay. It is Sai Buhari all the way!
there is no 18 power supply anywhere in lagos because my fiancee works with IKEDC so take your lies to Ghana via Seme border
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Oh sorry about that but the picture of the bulb you posted if off or am I wrong?
oops..sorry I didn't mean DAT.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
there is no 18 power supply anywhere in lagos because my fiancee works with IKEDC so take your lies to Ghana via Seme border
sorry,but is your fiancee a NEPA man??
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by ohzee(f): 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
Power will improve obviously because the gas pipeline vandalism will disappear overnight. Go figure
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by socialmediaman: 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
bloody liars.I de lasgidi and I don't have up to six hours.If you fools think you will use lies to cover for the brainless one then you are on a very long thing. I drove all the way from surulere through ikeja to Ojota and only one mobil filling station was selling fuel!!! Where is the promised change?

You said you don't want change now, how can you experience it? You have to wait for Jona's transformation, let those who want change experience it first tongue
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

You said you don't want change now, how can you experience it? You have to wait for Jona's transformation, let those who want change experience it first tongue
haahaaha.me I want change oh.
Re: Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? by misreal(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
ohzee:
Power will improve obviously because the gas pipeline vandalism will disappear overnight. Go figure
true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo ‘ll Never Suffer Under Buhari’s Administration — Moghalu / Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. / FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share N389.9bn As Revenue For September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.