Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com (69856 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by optimusprime2(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
So are you trying to say there should be no place for the president's wife
chai Nigerians... if he "Asorocks" his wife now, what significance does he pass off
***Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwks... spits ...walks off thread***

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
hey! this man wont get peace from nigerians.

let this man be for christ sake!

Honestly people are too quick to judge.

They should leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Pope22(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
Naija sef...I pity buhari cus even d children in d street are all lookin at him even wen he goes to urinate. Naija in his first tenure is no longer same naija nw.

Meanwhile, its abt time seun created "buhari section" under politics.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by WASMOG(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
At least have litle patience now
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Princenady(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
y
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
pure nonsense making FP dis days

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:
And it begins..

wetin begin?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
montestic:

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-breaks-campaign-promise-as-presidency-releases-official-portrait-of-first-lady/

ONLY TRULY LEARNED INDIVIDUALS CAN COMPLETE THE STATEMENT..............SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
UNBELIEVABLE.
Who has believe this so far?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laplace12(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
I can feel your pain..Buh I must tell you the hatred you have for Buhari is misplaced..And that's why you will neva makesense..

Now read the post again and see how brainless you are..While reading, take note of the ffg contained therein: "May have broken" and the "yeye" source attached..

Blindfolded by the cham of 72 year old man...you are too dull bro.

The article is crystal clear..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Aderiade(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
Just passing...
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by grabs(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
arbitter:

The Only brainless one's here are you and your fellow nitwits. We have no problem with you acting like the halfwits you are, afterall you promised to do just that but its still quite annoying how you are spamming this forum with your bitterness. Dont you have your Biafra whatever to be at anyway?

- This isn't a Portrait, talk more of being an Official Portrait. Its a Picture and that's that.

- You're obviously just looking for any meaningless thing to complain about and apparently in case's you couldn't find any you MAKE IT UP. How pathetic is that?

- Also, were you not gushing ( pathetically i may add) at Wikes Wife who actually released a PORTRAIT of herself with the same look and details as that of an Official Portrait ?

ANYWAY, I repeat we dont care what you choose to do with your time (which you seem to have an awful lot of to waste). But when you do start to spam this forum with too much bullshlt we will respond to your crap appropriately.

Just shut up if you don't know government officialdom. You people will sink this country with this Buhari and his broken integrity.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by seedorfg(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
why dont we wait before concluding or judging buhari, ehh, e de je ki a kede ni suuru kede e
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
That illiterate Daura dunce keeps renegading on his campaign promises, so no surprises here.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
PassingShot:
Silly TANoids. I was expecting to see a portrait with an inscription "First Lady of FRN".

Did Buhari not say that his wife will be addressed as wife of the president or not? So, what has changed now?

Senseless opposition party.

Seriously. These tanoids make a mockery of the concept of 'opposition'. Clueless till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Burger01(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

Leave them. Let them be hating and dying from hating. We know them. We are used to them. We don't even give them attention anymore.smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by kollinpowel(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
no wonder somebody wants to push them into the lagoon, Co's he knows their lives are built on hatred. no names mentioned. if u like quote me. dats ur headache.
Note: That portrait is the hand work of okoro not presidency. iranu
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by ajebuter(f): 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
I'm not a fan of the old dude but I believe it's too early to start casting stones at his person

Let's wait for him to settle down to governance first
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by alabiyemmy(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

Why? You never start.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Btruth: 4:32pm On May 30, 2015
Nigerians! Make una relax now? Abeg, allow this man to settle down first before criticising him. Haba! Una wahala dey too much ooo. I only hope you guys will see the good thing that this man will do sha? Especially, the TANOID among you.

undecided
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laplace12(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
optimusprime2:
So are you trying to say there should be no place for the president's wife
chai Nigerians... if he "Asorocks" his wife now, what significance does he pass off
***Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwks... spits ...walks off thread***

He said there will be no office of the first lady. Meaning his wife will be seen but not heard...even the constitution doesn't recognise such office.

Nigerians hailed him for that, now he is doing something else.

But should learn to keep their words.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Burger01(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
pure nonsense making FP dis days
I'm telling you. Pure and arrant nonsense. Just so for nairaland to get traffic. What a shamesad
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

i tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by M4gunners: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
I comment my reserve.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by san316(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
Some people sense dey on vacation including the mod that moved this to FP. Where is the Nigerian flag in that pic? Some people will die of hate n I cant do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

What you need to understand is the motive for their comments. They are only trying to get back at Buhari supporters for (rightly) criticising the former (failed) government.

They are a clueless bunch grin

I think all heir comments should be largely ignored and they will know their place over time.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Justiyke4u: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
People cannot just argue politics these days without attaching useless sentiments
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by millionboi(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
U can name ur 1st child igbo,since u lik igbo 2much
Pataki:
This useless igbo online blog again? No be only breaktime, na assemblytime.

Dolts.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Plus234(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
pdp and gej supporters Ntorrrr, This is just the beginning Una go cry and complain tire, Carry PMB/GMB Nothing will do you IJN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by fareed69(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 31hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

#baba one chance

#naija don enter one chance..,

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by akpanikpe(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 31hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

#baba one chance

#naija don enter one chance..,

Yes, cos he is busy trying to reset ur brain to factory settings, tried auto but shit aint working and now he is trying it manually.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laplace12(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
Burger01:

Leave them. Let them be hating and dying from hating. We know them. We are used to them. We don't even give them attention anymore.smiley

Nobody is hating.

He should keep to his words.

He demonized the office of the first lady during his campaign, now he is embracing it, and you think he shouldn't be reminded?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.