Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,504 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com (69860 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2015
arbitter:

The Only brainless one's here are you and your fellow nitwits. We have no problem with you acting like the halfwits you are, afterall you promised to do just that but its still quite annoying how you are spamming this forum with your bitterness. Dont you have your Biafra whatever to be at anyway?

- This isn't a Portrait, talk more of being an Official Portrait. Its a Picture and that's that.

- You're obviously just looking for any meaningless thing to complain about and apparently in case's you couldn't find any you MAKE IT UP. How pathetic is that?

- Also, were you not gushing ( pathetically i may add) at Wikes Wife who actually released a PORTRAIT of herself with the same look and details as that of an Official Portrait ?

ANYWAY, I repeat we dont care what you choose to do with your time (which you seem to have an awful lot of to waste). But when you do start to spam this forum with too much bullshlt we will respond to your crap appropriately.

I am not partisan but I eagerly await PMB breaking many hearts..... Yours is not left out.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by UpLoyo: 6:20pm On May 30, 2015
Mistermamus:
baba one chance more promises to be broken brainless presido

I pray and hope Buhari keeps disappointing you clowns, just to see your lives miserable... grin grin grin grin. FYI you know you lost the election right? Sorry there's a new Sheriff in town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Wildrage: 6:20pm On May 30, 2015
akanbiaa:
There is a difference between office of the First Lady and office of the wife of the president with time you shall know the difference my child

And what's the difference? I see "office" in both designations and that makes it official grin
akanbiaa:
There is a difference between office of the First Lady and office of the wife of the president with time you shall know the difference my child

And what's the difference? I see "office" in both designations and that makes it official

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by shaqhead: 6:24pm On May 30, 2015
arbitter:

The Only brainless one's here are you and your fellow nitwits. We have no problem with you acting like the halfwits you are, afterall you promised to do just that but its still quite annoying how you are spamming this forum with your bitterness. Dont you have your Biafra whatever to be at anyway?

- This isn't a Portrait, talk more of being an Official Portrait. Its a Picture and that's that.

- You're obviously just looking for any meaningless thing to complain about and apparently in case's you couldn't find any you MAKE IT UP. How pathetic is that?

- Also, were you not gushing ( pathetically i may add) at Wikes Wife who actually released a PORTRAIT of herself with the same look and details as that of an Official Portrait ?

ANYWAY, I repeat we dont care what you choose to do with your time (which you seem to have an awful lot of to waste). But when you do start to spam this forum with too much bullshlt we will respond to your crap appropriately.
Bro that was epic...ur words cut through lyk Persian scimitar. Respect Man!
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by ocelot2006(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
I can feel your pain..Buh I must tell you the hatred you have for Buhari is misplaced..And that's why you will neva make sense..

Now read the post again and see how brainless you are..While reading, take note of the ffg contained therein: "May have broken" and the "yeye" source attached..

Actually he does makes sense. PMB just showed that he is not a man of his word. At least that was one thing the "clueless" one got right.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by tobnical(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Either of you would soon run mad!!!
it hasn't gotten to this. You guys abused JEG more than that. You shld be able to bear insult on your choiced candidate too.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Reference(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2015
An interesting four years ahead. I just love democracy. The boot is on the other foot hahaha.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Jman06(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2015
I see cluelessness written all over this Olodo of Daura

What a brainless man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And the brainless one shall break many more

God punish igbo. The greatest saboteurs of Nigeria......Nigeria has more than 250 tribes but igbos will not respect themselves. Always complaining and demanding. yeye fowl wen dey lay yeye egg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by biltem: 6:42pm On May 30, 2015
Another hate campaign!
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by BraniacX(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2015
Kitsune:
Do you plan to retract all the countless lies and false shlt you plan to keep spreading for the next 4 years?

Because we allknow how this would end, You lie your people believe your shlt (because they are programmed to do so) and their lies turn out to be true and then they move onto the next lie.

We still have on record recently this same site accusing Buhari of ordering a Lawyer to backoff Sylvas case. You still havent proven anything yet but somehow apparently all it takes to call something News and get it promoted on Nairaland is that you have a 'website' or a Facebook page in HopeForNigerias case.

My only question is what do you achieve with this kind of lies and deceptions? When he eventually doesn't do the crap you claim or your lies are exposed , what do you achieve exactly?

Go and ask lai muhammed or el-ruffian

IDIOTA!!!
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by salvation123: 6:44pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And the brainless one shall break many more

am not surprise the hate is coming from ... u the S/E
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On May 30, 2015
What the fok is wrong with these jonathanians?Buhari is yet to settle down you have started finding faults in his govt. You guys have a long way to go. One thing you should all know is that no matter what, Buhari can never and will never be as dumb,corrupt,clueless,inept,useless and docile like jonathan,the two cannot be compared in anyway whatsoever. Keep finding faults,it won't stop him from ruling you and your entire household for the next 4 yrs or more tongue
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by charly4lyf(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 31hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

#baba one chance

#naija don enter one chance..,

When will you start to make use of your brain?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 30, 2015
BABA...WHY!!
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Akon419(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2015
The brainless man is full of confusion
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by ayo4lahanyahoo: 7:00pm On May 30, 2015
Which country in the world have you seen that has no portrait of the first lady. Is it Buhari himself that will attend to issues concerning women and children. Or you think Nigeria is paying her just to cook and watch TV in Aso Villa. Guys let's think pls before making criticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by omolami: 7:00pm On May 30, 2015
The clueless man will break more promises because he dies not value them. What do you expect from first school leaving certificate holders like husband like wife. Abode Ali University has disowned her certificate already. The husband has none at all.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by nonjebose(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2015
tobnical:
it hasn't gotten to this. You guys abused JEG more than that. You shld be able to bear insult on your choiced candidate too.
Gej was hardly attacked so soon into his administration. It was hardly such trivial issues that warranted the criticism he got
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Faraidi(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
I can feel your pain..Buh I must tell you the hatred you have for Buhari is misplaced..And that's why you will neva make sense..

Now read the post again and see how brainless you are..While reading, take note of the ffg contained therein: "May have broken" and the "yeye" source attached..

what kind of pain?is the guy not right?APC are full of lies,nonsense
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by networkrecharg: 7:11pm On May 30, 2015
abolish 1st Lady Office for what...

PDP unah done start with useless campaign of calumny.

This woman is so pretty... I love her officially

Wike should learn how to deliver on his zero pot hole promise and compensate the 94 person killed during campaigns
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by networkrecharg: 7:12pm On May 30, 2015
Tell Them o
They want to start evil fallacies....

ayo4lahanyahoo:
Which country in the world have you seen that has no portrait of the first lady. Is it Buhari himself that will attend to issues concerning women and children. Or you think Nigeria is paying her just to cook and watch TV in Aso Villa. Guys let's think pls before making criticism.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Faraidi(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
hey! this man wont get peace from nigerians.

let this man be for christ sake!
but if it is PDP you fooools will open your rotten mouth and say rubbish.Bunch of liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Mistermamus(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2015
UpLoyo:

I pray and hope Buhari keeps disappointing you clowns, just to see your lives miserable... grin grin grin grin. FYI you know you lost the election right? Sorry there's a new Sheriff in town
sheriff of mumus n illiterates. Una never see anytin yet.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by rman: 7:14pm On May 30, 2015
onlinebizinfo:
Where did all these Buhari fans emerge from? Where have they been all these years? Buhari contested 1st time they didn't recognise him, 2nd time, 3rd time until the 4th time. How come it took them so long to realise that Buhari is their Messiah? You people haven't told Nigerians why you voted him this time. There's a hidden agenda. We know the selfish reason behind it but we are not in a hurry to let the cat out of the bag. We shall wait patiently for you to confess.

The essence of democracy is to have an option when a government has failed. Nigerians have tested PDP for 16yrs and no significant progress was made. Buhari is the only candidate that has been consistent in the opposition. PDP thought they had the country in their grip but with a viable opposition they lost.

The only agenda is to get a responsible government in power.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Faraidi(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
donphilopus:

ur generations shall first run mad
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 30, 2015
Faraidi:
but if it is PDP you fooools will open your rotten mouth and say rubbish.Bunch of liars
if you are not a f00l, you wont know who a fool is.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Basic annual salary is 14m
We never talk of allowances weh be like admission list
D guy just enter, reality kan dhe dawn on am

u re missin it...d total of allowances nd salary gives d@ 14m
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by dammytosh: 7:43pm On May 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Both of them will.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by dammytosh: 7:46pm On May 30, 2015
Faraidi:

You are the f00lish and brainless one here.

Has she attended any function in capacity as First Lady ?

You better let all this one sided hatred stop.

Your mentors / commanders are already aligning in Abuja, wretched u still on the battle field.

Eeediot.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
Rubbish did he not say there would no office of the first lady or not? No sentiments here. He said it and has broken it already.

midolian:

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by bejeria101(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2015
Air head president what did u expect,is the office of the 1st lady his problem,change ko transformer ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.