Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com (69857 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by midolian(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2015
Ichiato:

I don't get your point. A pix with the nigerian flag behind it is proof that Mr president has kept the office of the first lady? Doesn't that sound baseless at best? Who is forbidden to take a pix behind the Nigerian flag. Dude I know you guyz have to be an opposition now but the very least you guyz can do is to make it credible and not all this lame and cheap propaganda lol.
that's the best the fool can think, bro..you can't give what u don't have. I observed he hates to use his brain, then I stopped mentioning him.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by enomakos(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
ur aproko too much..As the fonts small reach, u still make sure say u read am.. Abeg wetin michelle sef get? Dey dia dey look buhari wife behind. Na jail u go soon find yourself
michelle get big ukwu ooo

jail? forget that one
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Bluffly: 5:26pm On May 30, 2015
montestic:

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-breaks-campaign-promise-as-presidency-releases-official-portrait-of-first-lady/
Bullshit. How does this picture concludes that the office of first lady still exists. I have a Nigerian flag as well and can put same quality photo for my wife and call her the First lady. Nonsence mischief makers. What the heck here declares this piece as official. My friend steam off.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laurel03(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2015
neocortex:

SMH , instead of you to be concerned about a man who can break his promises as he sees fit, you are busy defending him.
president of how many days u people start condemning.... Not good

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by NovusHomo(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2015
The national flag belongs to all. I have one flying on a pole in my yard. By the way a lot of Nigerians display it in their cars.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 30, 2015
Where did all these Buhari fans emerge from? Where have they been all these years? Buhari contested 1st time they didn't recognise him, 2nd time, 3rd time until the 4th time. How come it took them so long to realise that Buhari is their Messiah? You people haven't told Nigerians why you voted him this time. There's a hidden agenda. We know the selfish reason behind it but we are not in a hurry to let the cat out of the bag. We shall wait patiently for you to confess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by midolian(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2015
joe17:
I see

Apologies
its alright..I have fixed it sef
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by EcashPlanet(f): 5:28pm On May 30, 2015
fareed69:

Bad belle

No mind am. He has been spewing same thing since yesterday on other threads!
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Caracta(f): 5:28pm On May 30, 2015
zicoraads:
Caracta how far grin

How was your inauguration??

It went well o. I was grinning from ear to ear. Did you see me on TV? cheesy

I know you did!
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by joe17: 5:28pm On May 30, 2015
UpLoyo:

You clowns should just drink poison already or just jump in the lagoon, Seems u r still hurt your boss was sent parking. 4yrs is a really long time and with the look of things most of you will commit suicide very soon. I don't think anyone will miss you. There's no point being a waste of oxygen. If Buhari doesn't scrap it why don't you mofos go ahead and do it for him?
lols...u also sound pained....ironic, ryt?....lols make una calm down, besides, I think say GEJ and GMB chatting and laughing with each other yesterday.

No permanent enemy in politics....Don't forget that.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by UpLoyo: 5:29pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 31hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

#baba one chance

#naija don enter one chance..,

Dry, very dry, I mean extremely dry, you said thesame nonsense hours ago dumb.ass. If you want light go to Otueke and ask the clown what he did with the money meant to fix your electricity. Sorry you have the next 4yrs to be miserable or follow your oga to Otueke or simply just die because I don't see you surviving this hatred. Buhari is occupying Aso rock so you can b1tch all you want it means nada.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by EmekaBlue(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2015
b4 If u no sabi most tinz na wash to enter power then u r still learner #LearnerOf Life
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On May 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
II was expecting to see the picture as a prove but since there's no picture, adonbeliviti.... tongue

But then, that denial of the office of the first lady go dey pain aisha Buhari shaaa... Who no wan recognition and to some extent 'power'?
recognition and power, for what?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by ndcide(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
We can not have a conman or liar as president. Aisha should go back to her spar / salon business.

If buhari can't keep his words on first lady then what's he gonna keep.

Buhari will get the message even if his fellow J-weedz

Struggle to push it aside.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 30, 2015
laplace12:

I wasn't talking to you bro.

I was addressing that guy that can't put his points across without insulting people.

I play civil opposition, I am loving it smiley
I knew you were not talking to me. I was only addressing your point and the topic cheesy
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by ayoromer: 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
now dat jona leave seat for him d dogs n d baboos wil not soak in blood buhari wil use his blood as christ to clean naija wen d time come jona live on.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by ndcide(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2015
onlinebizinfo:
Where did all these Buhari fans emerge from? Where have they been all these years? Buhari contested 1st time they didn't recognise him, 2nd time, 3rd time until the 4th time. How come it took them so long to realise that Buhari is their Messiah? You people haven't told Nigerians why you voted him this time. There's a hidden agenda. We know the selfish reason behind it but we are not in a hurry to let the cat out of the bag. We shall wait patiently for you to confess.

LOL... Look at them running from thread to thread defending him....they sure going to have their hands full. They'll probably run mad at this rate.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by zicoraads: 5:44pm On May 30, 2015
Caracta:

It went well o. I was grinning from ear to ear. Did you see me on TV? cheesy

I know you did!
Of cos I did. The lovely damsel dat was walking behind Zahra and her brother undecided
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by koolguy88(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2015
The office of the first lady shall prevail
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by teufelein(f): 5:46pm On May 30, 2015
Inauguration: A congress of ancient kleptomaniacs. Congress: A gathering of thieving baboons/monkeys. It's a case that ZOO nigeria is officially a rogue state, governed by self-serving criminals and certificate forger, Muhuhari Buhari, the brainless jihadist terrorist elected by the dark monkeys as their president...For a Shame
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Either of you would soon run mad!!!

They've already run mad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Caracta(f): 5:49pm On May 30, 2015
zicoraads:
Of cos I did. The lovely damsel dat was walking behind Zahra and her brother undecided

grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2015
UpLoyo:

Dry, very dry, I mean extremely dry, you said thesame nonsense hours ago dumb.ass. If you want light go to Otueke and ask the clown what he did with the money meant to fix your electricity. Sorry you have the next 4yrs to be miserable or follow your oga to Otueke or simply just die because I don't see you surviving this hatred. Buhari is occupying Aso rock so you can b1tch all you want it means nada.
grin grin grin child of anger on Rampage ....
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Jesusloveyou: 5:52pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 31hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

#baba one chance

all saTANiod wil not see light til next 4yrs, all enemies of progress of nigeria wil never see light in their life in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by UpLoyo: 5:54pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
grin grin grin child of anger on Rampage ....

Case closed...next

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Jesusloveyou: 5:58pm On May 30, 2015
teufelein:
Inauguration: A congress of ancient kleptomaniacs. Congress: A gathering of thieving baboons/monkeys. It's a case that ZOO nigeria is officially a rogue state, governed by self-serving criminals and certificate forger, Muhuhari Buhari, the brainless jihadist terrorist elected by the dark monkeys as their president...For a Shame
see pain,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
neocortex:

Wow , now you think opposition has his boundaries , what happened to all your preelection diatribes ?
You must note that preaching "how to be an opposition" won't save Babaonechance from criticisms, even decree 4 won't help in this age of internet.
I am shocked you are blinded by that grandfather's love that you can't see a problem with a man breaking his campaign promise on his inauguration day.

I have no problem with an opposition. Every civilised democracy has an opposition party. It is a good way to keep the ruling party on their toes. The problem with tanoids is their motive and their lack of purpose or intellect. The tanoids are mostly people from a certain region who feel their 'son' was unfairly criticised and who feel that this is their 'turn to retaliate'. To them, this is largely about tribe. Very parochial and shallow mentality. They forget that majority of those who criticised GEJ actually voted him in and after giving him several years to perform, were sincerely disappointed with his lack of performance.

They have totally missed the point, and I sense that majority of Buhari supporters who are open to debate and constructive critisism, will largely ignore tanoid threads, by the time their empty motive becomes apparent.

By the way, where is the evidence that Buhari has broken his campaign promise? How is that picture proof that such an office exists? Can you see why you guys are called clueless?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by akanbiaa(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
There is a difference between office of the First Lady and office of the wife of the president with time you shall know the difference my child
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:09pm On May 30, 2015
laplace12:

We are reminding you that you voted in a senile 72 year old man that has lost his memory, and worst still hoping he will deliver a 21st century change for you.

A man that did nothing when he had the same opportunity in his youth.

Until you provide evidence that you are not clueless, I cannot engage you in any meaningful dialogue.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by sammyj: 6:10pm On May 30, 2015
Robot. Take this ..... grin
Lemon12:

#baba one chance

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Mistermamus(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2015
baba one chance more promises to be broken brainless presido
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by stayblack: 6:15pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And the brainless one shall break many more
BRAINLESS AND DUMM ...FROM U..ODE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.