Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife (2454 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Can Someone Get A Good Wife ? / 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. / What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Dammielog(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
Rather than keep complaining of how women are not living up to expectations, men should let them know the areas they are not doing well and if you are lucky to marry a good woman, she will change:

1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.
(Prov 15v1)

2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and
friends. It will bounce back at you. You are each other's keeper.
(Eph 5v12)

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.
(Prov 15v13)

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.

5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like
them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.
(Prov 11v22)

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.
(Gen 2v24)

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.
(Eph 5v33)

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty
handed. Rather encourage him.
(Deut 3v28)

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband s*x. You should give it to him how he wants it. S*x is very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty. No man can withstand s*x starvation for too long.
(SS 7v12)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time s*x mate in
bedroom, or an Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it
if you do.
(SS 5v9)

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him.
(Prov 31v23)

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.
(Eph 4v31)

14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before
he checks out.
(Prov 12v4)

15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.

Cant type anylonger,thumbs paining me.

Contination @ http://coolzoneblog..nl/2015/05/you-should-read-this-if-you-want-to-be.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 30, 2015
human beings are not machines that a r operated with manuals you know, being a good wife is a personality thing iced with the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 30, 2015
no need to read cos am already perfect for a wife.
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by adexeli(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
Miss, don't flatter yourself.. No one is perfect

1 Like

Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

lol LMAO Hahshahahahahahahahaha did you say perfect?! that's left for your husband to say not you. you might or can think that you're perfect maybe to feel good but the opposite might be the case. It's only your hubby can answer that.
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Dotwillis1(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
smh
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 30, 2015
adexeli:
Miss, don't flatter yourself.. No one is perfect
if am not,i wont say & he said so....so no flattering dear
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 30, 2015
All this nonsense about women being good wives is just indirectly exhalting further, that slave-master mentality in marriage where women are to be the slaves and their husbands the masters.

Last time I checked marriage is a union, a partnership, not a power chain or a system where one is greater than another and the other is submitted to eternal submission.

I just blame Religion for all this bullshit
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Dammielog(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
Lol. This our every ladies thinks but when they get married,u go see for ur eye say u no perfect..
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by lirusehn(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:
All this nonsense about women being good wives is just indirectly exhalting further, that slave-master mentality in marriage where women are to be the slaves and their husbands the masters.

Last time I checked marriage is a union not a power chain.

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

many are gifted with deep sense of foolishness. smh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

lol LMAO Hahshahahahahahahahaha did you say perfect?! that's left for your husband to say not you. you might or can think that you're perfect maybe to feel good but the opposite might be the case. It's only your hubby can answer that.
and thats why i said so
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2015
Dammielog:
Lol. This our every ladies thinks but when they get married,u go see for ur eye say u no perfect..
cool
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Dammielog(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Last time I checked marriage is a union not a power chain.
u blaming the religions, who is saying the right way to do things abt wives....?
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Mprex(f): 5:22pm On May 30, 2015
ok. weyaf hear undecided

1 Like

Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by nawtibownie: 5:53pm On May 30, 2015
Ok.
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by babyBB: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
Nice piece. Am on my way to becoming a better wife to my hubby. @op keep d good work
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 6:16pm On May 30, 2015
Never you breath without your husband's permission it's a sign of disrespect cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wahala wa o!
Op, nice points but it shouldn't be one sided, pls.
It should be what partners should not do to one another in marriage/relationships.

Women also have feelings and we are no lesser beings or robot who should keep giving and expect nothing in return.

Respect they say, is reciprocal.
Even Jesus Christ washed the feets of his disciples

The problem with guys these days is that a good number of them have this funny mentality that they should automatically be worshipped and respected because they have got phallus between their legs... They forget they have to earn it and not demand for it.

Imagine one very funny human being on this forum who said he can't wash the plate used by a mere woman whose relevance ends in the labour room and in taking care of the house. And all the guys on the thread agreed with him

Treat your wife the way you want to be treated as well.

2 Likes

Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by faith551(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:
Never you breath without your husband's permission it's a sign of disrespect cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wahala wa o!
Op, nice points but it shouldn't be one sided, pls.
It should be what partners should not do to one another in marriage/relationships.

Women also have feelings and we are no lesser beings or robot who should keep giving and expect nothing in return.

Respect they say, is reciprocal.
Even Jesus Christ washed the feets of his disciples

The problem with guys these days is that a good number of them have this funny mentality that they should automatically be worshipped and respected because they have got phallus between their legs... They forget they have to earn it and not demand for it.

Imagine one very funny human being on this forum who said he can't wash the plate used by a mere woman whose relevance ends in the labour room and in taking care of the house. And all the guys on the thread agreed with him

Treat your wife the way you want to be treated as well.

You no go hear wetin op dey talk now grin
I. Like the pic attached to the post tho, they're cute I swear
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 8:15pm On May 30, 2015
faith551:

You no go hear wetin op dey talk now grin
I. Like the pic attached to the post tho, they're cute I swear

Sweet, you need to see my diary, I'm taking note

Them just make marriage dey hungry me lipsrsealed...them too fine kiss
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by faith551(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:

Sweet, you need to see my diary, I'm taking note

Them just make marriage dey hungry me lipsrsealed...them too fine kiss

I trust you sha, but u come dey give condition online nau, u want to scare me away?
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 8:29pm On May 30, 2015
faith551:

I trust you sha, but u come dey give condition online nau, u want to scare me away?
Lolz! What I wrote is the truth
It's far from condition
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by faith551(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz! What I wrote is the truth
It's far from condition

OK ooo, but my mama no dey tell my papa that kind truth ooo.
You know a reasonable guy will always threat his wife like a little baby, that needs tender care and love
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
faith551:

OK ooo, but my mama no dey tell my papa that kind truth ooo.
You know a reasonable guy will always threat his wife like a little baby, that needs tender care and love
Reasonable guys happen to be very scarce.

I only asked guys to give what they want to accept cheesy
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by faith551(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:
Reasonable guys happen to be very scarce.
I only asked guys to give what they want to accept cheesy
They're scarce yes, but am one of them cheesy Dnt u think so?
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 11:19pm On May 30, 2015
faith551:

They're scarce yes, but am one of them cheesy
Dnt u think so?
Only your bae can confirm that tongue
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by faith551(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:
Only your bae can confirm that tongue

Lol, what are u waiting for? Confirm it nau. grin But looking at me alone u'll know I am
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Lisaflex(f): 11:26pm On May 30, 2015
Sick of reading all d stuff a woman shld do...I'm goin crazy already! Plz can u guyz jes stop?! Wen a woman is not treated right by her husband, der's no way she can be a gd wife...Moral of d story = marriage is a 2 way tn!!!!!
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
faith551:

Lol, what are u waiting for? Confirm it nau. grin
But looking at me alone u'll know I am
Sweetheart, it's never written on the face
But I trust you sha cheesy
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by faith551(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:
Sweetheart, it's never written on the face But I trust you sha cheesy
And that's my gurl, I knew u would figure that out
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 12:02am On May 31, 2015
faith551:

And that's my gurl, I knew u would figure that out
cool
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by faith551(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2015
Beamborla:
cool

I miss Lala alot
Re: You Should Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife by Beamborla(f): 12:06am On May 31, 2015
faith551:

I miss Lala alot
Me too, honey.
Me too embarassed

Just hoping she would come back

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice. I Have Been In A Relationshio For 5years. / Husband Almost Cried On Registry Day. Look Their Picture Below. Lolz / How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.