Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many (36514 Views)

Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by richeso: 10:22pm On May 30, 2015
OP, and you expect me to believe that shit? is that the pics you can get so far? naaaa...

we allknow the truth. dont try to fool me.. any news about BH now na BIG lie.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
It is not all about winning,
It is not also all about Amnesty,
But it is all about the innocent Bloods.

God No De Sleep oooooo***
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by MKO4ever(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
kent79:

Bros, leave GEJ out dis matter
GEJ started bokoharam, he supported and financed them, so how should we leave him out of d mata
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
[/color]It is not all about winning,
It is not also all about Amnesty,
But it is all about the innocent Bloods.

God No De Sleep oooooo***[color=#006600]
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by billyG(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
olutunde12:

Bad English!
I will accept that pdp lost after 16 years of apc's rule!
If U sabi english Y u fail english 4 weac?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 30, 2015
change
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Its a dumb idea. So if the boko haram fighters open another branch in another part of the country, he will split the command HQ into 2, And if Niger delta militants start their wahala again, dem go open new command center in the SS
bt maiduguri need am pass oda states for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by afanide: 11:10pm On May 30, 2015
Everyone's busy calling on Baba to do something........
Baba na God?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
bt maiduguri need am pass oda states for now.

Ur reply does not address my question.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 30, 2015
MKO4ever:

GEJ started bokoharam, he supported and financed them, so how should we leave him out of d mata

If u were able to convince urself that GEJ created n funded boko haram, it means that Yaba left is ur last hope

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur reply does not address my question.
at least, they go reduce small. And for your question, buhari will also open another branch for any state wey dem dey.

If you want to catch a thief, you have to think and act like a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
at least, they go reduce small. And for your question, buhari will also open another branch for any state wey dem dey.

If you want to catch a thief, you have to think and act like a thief.

A command center adds nothing to the battle field if its brought within it.

Rather it brings more risks.

A military command centre can exist 5 million miles away from the fight n still be as effective as ever.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

A command center adds nothing to the battle field if its brought within it.

Rather it brings more risks.

A military command centre can exist 5 million miles away from the fight n still be as effective as ever.
for the second paragraph, you are wrong. It wont be effective since its just a deployment of soldiers to some places. It can only be effective if the command centre is located there. They will be more effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 12:20am On May 31, 2015
kolomax:
you stvpid fuc**rd why can't You think with your brain instead of allowing the rod between your legs do the thinking for you
So If they Are really muslims why bombing each others Or your mor*nic sense didn't Tell you that there aims is to divide the country son of ape
U BE HEAVY MUMU,YABA LEFT AWAITS U.ANUOFIA!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by greall12(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2015
Useless human being.

190:
Bihari call your boys to order
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by opribo(m): 3:51am On May 31, 2015
I have no doubt this govt knows where and when to switch off the life of boko haram. This activitities it may seem are off the hook.

My only concern is PMB cannot now use the military force against boko because he once kicked against it and rather advocated for amnesty, but who will you give amnesty to? Is it the faceless unknown terrorist who have refused to negotiate.

Anyway, I believe one way or the other boko haram will stop in a couple of months else it will expose the nation.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by EmekaBlue(m): 5:02am On May 31, 2015
I dey watch..Make Gudluck no start his own o to scatter buhari regime..Eye for an Eye
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 5:41am On May 31, 2015
Change
Change
Change
Let Buhari catch una
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 5:44am On May 31, 2015
kolomax:
Arrant nonsense if you did
not have a coconut head filled with decomposed sawdust for a
brain. yes I am a muslim and proud To be one who's arming those ISIS is it not the west In The name of spoiling islam
You should be tied to a truck and dragged across the cactus
filled wasteland of which ever zoo you emerged from because you are
definitely a waste of space.

Is that the new method
I thought you just put a grenade in your blokoss and blow up everybody
Always threatening posters
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kolomax(m): 6:26am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

Is that the new method
I thought you just put a grenade in your blokoss and blow up everybody
Always threatening posters
hope you don't poke nose into what You are not call in
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 1stola: 6:47am On May 31, 2015
opiaoku:

Useless illiterate mugu that doesn't recognise sarcasm grin
otu nne i cheesy
Your cretinism has no cure.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 1stola: 6:47am On May 31, 2015
opiaoku:

otu nne i cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 1stola: 6:49am On May 31, 2015
opiaoku:

otu nne i cheesy
Your cretinism has no cure. Son of a drunkąrd old fool and a whòre from Biafra.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Rexyl(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2015
MKO4ever:

Bros, stop joining others to believe in lies and spread it... When the northern governors have shed light on when, who and how boko haram was started. It is purely politics of certain selfish politicians of north. Something they started years before Jonathan became the president.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by opiaoku: 7:01am On May 31, 2015
1stola:

Son of a drunkąrd old fool and a whòre from Biafra.

Son of a dirty yolobar harlot mother and a rabid dog

Otu nne i ebea

grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by opiaoku: 7:02am On May 31, 2015
1stola:

Otu nne i ebea cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 99100(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2015
190:
Bihari call your boys to order
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by jogojogo: 7:05am On May 31, 2015
shortgun:
Where is d grandpa brainless general when you need him.

Instead for him and his minions to settle down and start
working they are busy hoping from one dinner to d other, speaking from both sides of their mouths.

Babaonechance

And you thinking calling an elderly one brainless shows how "brainful" you are. It simply shows the kind of low moral home you come from.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 99100(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2015
Rexyl:

Bros, stop joining others to believe in lies and spread it... When the northern governors have shed light on when, who and how boko haram was started. It is purely politics of certain selfish politicians of north. Something they started years before Jonathan became the president.

Pls coach the dullard.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 1stola: 7:07am On May 31, 2015
shortgun:

Stop talking trash, tell your brainless Daura President to start work immediately. Enough of the dinners..... it's time to work.
As he is moving the Nigerian military command center to sambisa forest.... tell him to also move Aso Rock there as well,
Or is he not the commander in chief? What will he be commanding in Abuja when the central command center is in Sambisa?
You are a bastąrd miserable retąrd.
How old is PMB's government?
A government that has no shape yet. No aide, no minister. Yet, you can open your filthy mouth to talk trash. Fool.
And as hopeless and silly as you are, you can endure Jònadaft's recklessness for 6 years and even tag him a hero.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by shortgun(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2015
1stola:

You are a bastąrd miserable retąrd.
How old is PMB's government?
A government that has no shape yet. No aide, no minister. Yet, you can open your filthy mouth to talk trash. Fool.
And as hopeless and silly as you are, you can endure Jònadaft's recklessness for 6 years and even tag him a hero.
It's too early in d morning of a Sunday for you be to be shouting, insulting and cursing like a nagging housewife.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 1stola: 7:24am On May 31, 2015
opiaoku:

Son of a dirty yolobar harlot mother and a rabid dog

Otu nne i ebea

grin
Obo iya e wink
Oni so rire
Oloriburuku omo ofo jatijati
Koni dafun iyae ashawo ati baba e oloribu.
Wa so fo ni. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.