Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many (36513 Views)

Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by arinze151: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
dking123:

What happened in Aba today?
Biafra ceremony live today in ABA some pictures

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by olutunde12(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
corozy:
God help us in this country after they will say boko haram is Islam....,I wonder how they will bomb a mosque if at all de are Muslims wen Islam is totally against it...God help us all...

Forget that. Go and check it any mosque or islamic cleric attacked by bh must have preached againt its actions.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by arinze151: 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
dking123:

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Topestbilly(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:
These Muslims are at it again

Pls sir! What's your age sir!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by arinze151: 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
dking123:

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by An2elect2(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
Wayo. Zamu huta kwa!?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by adajiemma: 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
BUHARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don't Buhari ooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by bola4dprec(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

He already did - Jesus is the way!
Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17. I still pray God will fulfill is promise in your life
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by bola4dprec(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

He already did - Jesus is the way!
Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17. I still seek. indulgence of God to fulfill His promise in your life
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by olutunde12(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
billyG:
They are still bombing b/c PDP lose.

Bad English! I will accept that pdp lost after 16 years of apc's rule!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by dking123: 9:34pm On May 30, 2015
arinze151:
Biafra ceremony live today in ABA some pictures
Impresive pictures indeed but do you really think that Biafra will be the solution. Each time i watch the war in south sudan on tv, i feel they would have been better if they remained Sudan.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2015
bola4dprec:
Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17. I still seek. indulgence of God to fulfill His promise in your life
And your point is...
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2015
Topestbilly:

Pls sir! What's your age sir!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kolomax(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

From the anger in your tone, I could tell you are a Muslim. Always so angry and violent.

So ISIS killing Christians and Muslims in the Middle East are not Muslims because they also killed muslims, right? Is that really your reasoning and you think you are the one using your brains? So funny!
Arrant nonsense if you did
not have a coconut head filled with decomposed sawdust for a
brain. yes I am a muslim and proud To be one who's arming those ISIS is it not the west In The name of spoiling islam
You should be tied to a truck and dragged across the cactus
filled wasteland of which ever zoo you emerged from because you are
definitely a waste of space.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by bola4dprec(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

And your point is...
never tag Muslim or Islam in Connection with deadly group ok
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Hero10001: 9:47pm On May 30, 2015
corozy:
God help us in this country after they will say boko haram is Islam....,I wonder how they will bomb a mosque if at all de are Muslims wen Islam is totally against it...God help us all...
what about this; "BH is a christain terror group"
are you okay with that?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 30, 2015
bola4dprec:
never tag Muslim or Islam in Connection with deadly group ok
OMG!! Is this a joke? Ok...it is (lmao)
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Like seriously. Baba, move the military headquaterz sharp sharp, abeg. So dat it will be boko haram hq vs nigerian military hq.

Its a dumb idea. So if the boko haram fighters open another branch in another part of the country, he will split the command HQ into 2, And if Niger delta militants start their wahala again, dem go open new command center in the SS

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by preselect(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari! Buhari!Buhari!
how many times did i call u? angry

tell your goons to go back home. you say u r commander-in-thief, and you are enjoying in Abuja while maidugiri burns angry

talk of Nero singing while rome was burning.

meanwhile where are the chibok girls?

#bringbackourgirls
#obyezekwesili

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 30, 2015
kolomax:
Arrant nonsense if you did
not have a coconut head filled with decomposed sawdust for a
brain. yes I am a muslim and proud To be one who's arming those ISIS is it not the west In The name of spoiling islam
You should be tied to a truck and dragged across the cactus
filled wasteland of which ever zoo you emerged from because you are
definitely a waste of space.
Your post here shows you are indeed a Muslim and filled with hate and violence as usual. How is this comment of yours different from what ISIS is doing in the Middle East? When will you guys see the light? This path only leads to hell, please accept Jesus before is it too late.

I love you but Jesus loves you more. Remain blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by 0b1nna: 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
madridguy:
Space booking.

Okay. Just ensure you sell it higher than the purchase price. smiley
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kalohkaloh: 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
Am amazed that some pastors went to Yenagoa to officiate at his thanksgiving! Fuel and electricity crisis, boko haram bombings, missing chibok girls and battered naira have devastated the country! Such patronage from pastors and kinsmen of bad leaders will always encourage them to continue with bad governance and impunity. Jonathan ought to be condemned for misgoverning Nigeria and not to be celebrated!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kolomax(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

Your post here shows you are indeed a Muslim and filled with hate and violence as usual. How is this comment of yours different from what ISIS is doing in the Middle East? When will you guys see the light? This path only leads to hell, please accept Jesus before is it too late.

I love you but Jesus loves you more. Remain blessed!
which jesus are you. Talking about Same jesus your bible do insult?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by bola4dprec(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

OMG!! Is this a joke? Ok...it is (lmao)
its well with you guy please desist from tagging us okay
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
kolomax:
which jesus are you. Talking about Same jesus your bible do insult?
I'm just showing you love brother and teaching you something here, just hope you can catch it. #winks
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
bola4dprec:
its well with you guy please desist from tagging us okay
Do you seriously believe what you typed or you were you just trying to get me to talk?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by MKO4ever(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
typ111:
All muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.
How about your pastors that are supplying weapons to them?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by arinze151: 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
dking123:

Impresive pictures indeed but do you really think that Biafra will be the solution. Each time i watch the war in south sudan on tv, i feel they would have been better if they remained Sudan.
the only thing we need is Biafra and is coming very soon thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by MKO4ever(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
Akon419:
And the brainless man is busy romancing with Tinibu and Amachi in Abuja while innocent Nigerians are wasted like chicken.
What did your clueless do about boko haram in 6 years?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by MKO4ever(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
virus04:
i swr... Without muslims...peace will reign everywhere in d world
You be mumu, is it not christians and pastors that suppy weapons to the terrorists?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by austin4real(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
crystaliyamu20:
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get 100% fixed matches and start winning every week, get subscribed today by contacting our agent on 2348136171479
This nigger is a scammer, his other name is Seppblatter, do not fall for his scam

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by ayoromer: 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
after using d boko boys buhari sttima n d aboki plus alnajiris d aboki leaders use d boko boys to destory jona rule now let see how it goes he who kill by d sword wil die by it wicked buhari n d islamic killers association .com.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.