Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many (36522 Views)

Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by searay(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2015
In Bayelsa, name knock dem dey throw to welcome GEJ. But the owners of Niyiria are throwing bombs

Anyways, when you remove 'ha' and 'ad' from muhammadu what do you have left?

Bombers should be matured y now and leave this child's play

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by goodgood2(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2015
The height of sarcasm.
Firefire:
Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, why are you still bombing Northern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by billyG(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2015
front247:
I thought after apc won, boko haram will not be bombing again
They are still bombing b/c PDP lose.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Firefire(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
goodgood2:
The height of sarcasm.

wink wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by lyntiffany(f): 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
AustineE1:
Didnt Boko haram say that one of the conditions for cessation of hostilities is by GEJ being removed as president and the presidency given to a muslim or is GMB no longer a muslim!
it's just a pretentious act from their sponsors, if they stop abruptly, Nigerians will raise eye of suspicion.
Ask yourself why they had to go for a mosque other than their normal routine church, motor park, public places e.t.c. Is just for us to think otherwise but we know their gimmicks.
At the end of it all am certain the blood of the innocent will cry so loud that the Almighty God will have no option than to vindicate them.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by kent79: 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Mr Boko you days are numbered not because Buhari is a magician but because we now have a president that wouldnt tolerate your act of indiscipline, If our former president had taken this issue serious at first who are these idiots to think they are more powerful than this country

Bros, leave GEJ out dis matter
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by jossyj: 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
corozy:
God help us in this country after they will say boko haram is Islam....,I wonder how they will bomb a mosque if at all de are Muslims wen Islam is totally against it...God help us all...

pls of what religion are they?

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
nwekesimon68:
my bro no vex oh its there any terrorist organisation in the world that does nt have a link with islam? Think

Since you have refused to seek knowledge yourself, I think I should assist you. And get u learned a bit.
That's why I said earlier that you knowledge starved
christians are gullible and so need knowledge.

You're all hypocrites and you still have to deal with
your ignorance first, before u go against someone
else.

The fact that the media is promoting and hyping the
islamic parts and don't talk about christian terrorist
doesn't mean you don't have Christian terrorists.
There are more than enough I can mention.

1- Army of God in the US
2- Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the
Almighty God in China
3- The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda
4- TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura in India
5- The Phineas Priesthood
6- The concerned Christians.

Google them and you shall see.
Seek knowledge! You slowpoke!

www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/04/christian-terrorist-groups-exist-and-we-often-simply-ignore-them/
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
GEJ resting and popping champagne! Enjoy yourself my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by dking123: 8:40pm On May 30, 2015
arinze151:
Gr8 people of Biafra i witness what happen at Aba today am very happy today
What happened in Aba today?
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by jossyj: 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
snowland:
What we need is peace in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN58KE0CaHY

we are biafrans.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by fuckerholic(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
corozy:
God help us in this country after they will say boko haram is Islam....,I wonder how they will bomb a mosque if at all de are Muslims wen Islam is totally against it...God help us all...
Bokoharam is islam hate it or love it ! Stop the islamic beautification..islam is evil and a trait to world peace..let it be wiped out from the surface of the earth

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by klevjey: 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Since you have refused to seek knowledge yourself, I think I should assist you. And get u learned a bit.
That's why I said earlier that you knowledge starved
christians are gullible and so need knowledge.

You're all hypocrites and you still have to deal with
your ignorance first, before u go against someone
else.

The fact that the media is promoting and hyping the
islamic parts and don't talk about christian terrorist
doesn't mean you don't have Christian terrorists.
There are more than enough I can mention.

1- Army of God in the US
2- Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the
Almighty God in China
3- The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda
4- TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura in India
5- The Phineas Priesthood
6- The concerned Christians.

Google them and you shall see.
Seek knowledge! You slowpoke!

www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/04/christian-terrorist-groups-exist-and-we-often-simply-ignore-them/

Islam is piece
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by vikyno(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2015
Counter-terrorism operations to chase the
terrorists out of the oil-rich nation’s north-east
have been on for over five years.

I laughed in Swahili when I saw that.

Back to the topic, Baba, we are counting the days for you to end Bokoharam crisis and bringbackourgirls.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by jossyj: 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
kolomax:
you stvpid fuc**rd why can't You think with your brain instead of allowing the rod between your legs do the thinking for you
So If they Are really muslims why bombing each others Or your mor*nic sense didn't Tell you that there aims is to divide the country son of ape

Good talk please let's pray and help them do that so they will stop killing innocent people.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Imortal001: 8:50pm On May 30, 2015
ellabooz:
The game is over . It's about that time you started something you can't finish and your dog turning into lion before your very present.
Figure it out felaz.
Shallow thinking!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Imortal001: 8:53pm On May 30, 2015
fuckerholic:

Bokoharam is islam hate it or love it ! Stop the islamic beautification..islam is evil and a trait to world peace..let it be wiped out from the surface of the earth
Read ur comment again! you sound like a religion bigot..
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by ogahenry(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
MY HUMBLE AND HONEST TAKE IN THIS IS THAT GENUINE MUSLIMS WHO UNDERSTAND THE KORAN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS MURDER. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA IS BEING REPLICATED ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.
NO NEED TO BE ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH. EVEN SAUDI ARABIA ARE CURRENTLY POUNDING YEMENI CIVILIANS AS IF THE TWO COUNTRIES ARE AT WAR.
I AM TIRED OF THIS DENIAL SYNDROME BY SOME OF OUR MUSLIM ACADEMICS EVEN IN THE FACE OF ALL EVIDENCE AND PRACTICAL REALISM.
THEY LOOK FOR JEWS TO KILL AND WHEN THEY DON'T SEE ANY, THEY TRANSFER THEIR HATE TO THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST AND WHEN THEY DON'T GET A DEVASTATING TARGET, THEY TURN LOISE ON THEMSELVES.
PHILLIPINES, KENYA, CHINA AND NUMEROUS PLACES ARE CARRYING THE PAIN, WOUND AND TEARS OF THIS PEOPLE, YET THEY TELL US IT IS BY NON-MOSLEMS.
IRAN IS AT IT. MANY VIOLENT MINDS DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND THE MODERATE MUSLIMS. PERIOD. BUT PLEASE LET NO RELIGIOUS ZEALOT COME HERE TO SUPPOSE WE ARE "FOOLS" BY ATTRIBUTING THE GLOBAL CARNAGE AND BLOOD SUCKING BY THE ISIS, BOKO HARAM ETC, AS THE HANDWORK OF "DISBELIEVERS" AS ALL OF THEM OBEY THE KORAN TO BOTH HATE AND KILL. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by iyobs7(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
Please can someone tell Buhari that we are still waiting for his press conference regarding the latest bombings that has saddled his administration? Because when Jonathan did not he was called names. angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Bizibi(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2015
The leaders in the north created a monster that will be difficult to eradicate,cut one head and another two heads will emerge......extremism is freaking dangerous.... That is their headache...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:
Not again embarassed

really.... you never see anything....
lest I forget, I thought this country has a President...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by ashir24910: 8:59pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:
These Muslims are at it again

Do you have any evidence that it was bombed by the muslims? Must u comment in the first place? God will ask you. Prepare.
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Curvinus(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2015
So the barren North as we have known it all along when it comes to crude oil is now being described all of a sudden as oil rich nation's northeast despite there being no concrete evidence of oil deposit in commercial quantities.

Change has really come.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2015
kolomax:
you stvpid fuc**rd why can't You think with your brain instead of allowing the rod between your legs do the thinking for you
So If they Are really muslims why bombing each others Or your mor*nic sense didn't Tell you that there aims is to divide the country son of ape
From the anger in your tone, I could tell you are a Muslim. Always so angry and violent.

So ISIS killing Christians and Muslims in the Middle East are not Muslims because they also killed muslims, right? Is that really your reasoning and you think you are the one using your brains? So funny!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by bola4dprec(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:
These Muslims are at it again
God will show you the way
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by uromicom: 9:07pm On May 30, 2015
tomasky:
why ehn shoroniyen

who be this boko person
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
bola4dprec:
God will show you the way
He already did - Jesus is the way!
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by slap1(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
190:
Bihari call your boys to order

Longest time
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 30, 2015
ashir24910:

Do you have any evidence that it was bombed by the muslims? Must u comment in the first place? God will ask you. Prepare.
Deep within you, you know that the Muslims did this so stop the pretense
Re: Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
AustineE1:
Didnt Boko haram say that one of the conditions for cessation of hostilities is by GEJ being removed as president and the presidency given to a muslim or is GMB no longer a muslim!

Its deeper than what u think bro, they attack anybody, muslims or christians. The question that has been left unanswered for long is 'What do they want?'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town / IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.