Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! (7849 Views)

Nigeria Is A Country But Not A Nation. / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by zendy: 11:52am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

how many prominent igbos have supported your stupidity? just name them dude.

Are you more igbo than Ekwueme? Rochas? Mbadinuju? Mbakwe? Ekweremmadu?

Just name one prominent igbo supporting your cause or shut up forever.

How do you expect an Igbo politician to openly support Biafra? It is not possible to be aspiring for one political position or the other in Nigeria and at the same time, seeking self rule. Both do not go together.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:54am On May 31, 2015
pazienza:
https://www.nairaland.com/2294146/eze-ndigbo-australia-jailed-running

https://www.nairaland.com/2323140/meet-failed-minister-dr-ngozi
Look at the kind of threads created by an Ijebu-Igbo man. Even Nduchuks couldn't help noticing that dude is from Oshogbo. *grins*

silly you. so you went all the way to bring up threads that i created? I was promoting my blog....dammit. angry

funny you didn't see the other ones i created

https://www.nairaland.com/2338022/tinubuamaechi-chase-buhari-london

https://www.nairaland.com/2347148/buhari-what-nigeria-earns-not
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by winniz: 11:54am On May 31, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

anuofia. I am igbo...a very proud one. Every igbo man must not support your senselessness. [s][/s]

Idiott you wish you were Igbo, dis Yoruba tout you should be more concerned about South West and stop crying over Biafra.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:55am On May 31, 2015
zendy:

How do you expect an Igbo politician to openly support Biafra? It is not possible to be aspiring for one political position or the other in Nigeria and at the same time, seeking self rule. Both do not go together.

what about prominent igbo business men? academicians? professionals? just anyone dude.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2015
winniz:

Idiott you wish you were Igbo, dis Yoruba tout you should be more concerned about South West and stop crying over Biafra.

my biggest burden till date is sharing the same ethnicity with slowpokes like you. angry
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Silly. In Igboland, all those men represent one vote each. Nothing more and nothing less.

However, I am yet to hear any of those men make any anti Biafran statement. They have all been mute over the issue, cos they know how sentimental and emotional the average Igboman is over Biafra. They simply don't want to lose the people support.

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by winniz: 12:00pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Yeriba fool, apart from Rochas the scammer how many of those prominent Igbos have spoken against biafra?

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

Silly. In Igboland, all those men represent one vote each. Nothing more and nothing less.

However, I am yet to hear any of those men make any anti Biafran statement. They have all been mute over the issue, cos they know how sentimental and emotional the average Igboman is over Biafra. They simply don't want to lose the people support.

they are mute because they all know that it is a silly struggle. They only bring it up when they want your votes to remain relevant in NIGERIA.

deal with it man...you are being used.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

silly you. so you went all the way to bring up threads that i created? I was promoting my blog....dammit. angry

funny you didn't see the other ones i created

https://www.nairaland.com/2338022/tinubuamaechi-chase-buhari-london

https://www.nairaland.com/2347148/buhari-what-nigeria-earns-not

You open up Ndiigbo for public bashing all in a bid to promote your blog? Cool story, tell us another story Oshogbo man. *grins*

How exactly does any of those other threads you posted out your Oshogbo people in bad light?
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

You open up Ndiigbo for public bashing all in a bid to promote your blog? Cool story, tell us another story Oshogbo man. *grins*

dude those were stories making the rounds, carried by reputable newspaper. i didn't open anyone up for bashing. i was just relaying the news as it is man.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

dude those were stories making the rounds, carried by reputable newspaper. i didn't open anyone up for bashing. i was just relaying the news as it is man.

And how many of such stories making rounds about your Oshogbo people have you opened a thread about, since you joined NL? *grins*

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by winniz: 12:06pm On May 31, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

my biggest burden till date is sharing the same ethnicity with slowpokes like you. >:[s][/s](

You are Yoruba while I'm Igbo so how do we share same ethnicity? This cretin I have told you severally to be proud of your Yoruba tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

they are mute because they all know that it is a silly struggle. They only bring it up when they want your votes to remain relevant in NIGERIA.

deal with it man...you are being used.

They are silent because they know that majority of Igbo people who elected them are pro Biafran and are Biafra sympathizers. making anti Biafran statements is a sure fast route to political suicide.

At the same time, they don't publicly identify with Biafran, because they have selfish interests in Nigeria, and can't realize those interests if they are seen as Biafra apologists by other Nigerians.

So they remain perfectly neutral and indifferent.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

They are silent because they know that majority of Igbo people who elected them are pro Biafran and are Biafra sympathizers. making anti Biafran statements is a sure fast route to political suicide.

At the same time, they don't publicly identify with Biafran, because they have selfish interests in Nigeria, and can't realize those interests if they are seen as Biafra apologists by other Nigerians.

So they remain perfectly neutral and indifferent.

silly. forget about the politicians. What about the other prominent igbos?
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by pazienza(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2015
Let's do a little recap here.

We have an Igbo man who is Anti Biafran.

Pro Buhari

Anti GEJ

Opens threads that project the Igbo in bad light

Is an APC sympathizer

Never for once opened a thread that throws his Oshogbo people in bad spotlight

Believes his. mud house infested Oshogbo is better than most SE towns and cities.

Have never defended Ndiigbo against attacks from other Nigerian groups here.

Engages in Character assassination of Igbo stars like Iweala okonjo.

Bros, Haba! only you? *grins* You are obviously a neonate at this Igbo impersonation game. Haha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:
Let's do a little recap here.

We have an Igbo man who is Anti Biafran.

Pro Buhari

Anti GEJ

Opens threads that project the Igbo in bad light

Is an APC sympathizer

Never for once opened a thread that throws his Oshogbo people in bad spotlight

Believes his. mud house infested Oshogbo is better than most SE towns and cities.

Have never defended Ndiigbo against attacks from other Nigerian groups here.

Engages in Character assassination of Igbo stars like Iweala okonjo.

Bros, Haba! only you? *grins* You are obviously a neonate at this Igbo impersonation game. Haha!

oya clap for yourself. akwukwu angry
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by zendy: 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

what about prominent igbo business men? academicians? professionals? just anyone dude.

I'm not talking about a privileged few who are feeding fat off the rot called Nigeria or those who cannot express themselves for fear of victimisation.I'm talkng about the vast majority of the Igbos who are not happy with with the system. Every Nigerian knows that if a referendum is held today,Igbos will vote overwhelmingly to leave Nigeria.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
zendy:

I'm not talking about a privileged few who are feeding fat off the rot called Nigeria or those who cannot express themselves for fear of victimisation.I'm talkng about the vast majority of the Igbos who are not happy with with the system. Every Nigerian knows that if a referendum is held today,Igbos will vote overwhelmingly to leave Nigeria.

speak for yourself man.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 2:56pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

nkita ara. Your type would always deny practical reasoning from sensible igbos. Rochas tried to correct us, we called him a bigot, son of an huasa father and we denied him.

Azikiwe did same and we cursed him. I owe you no answer. And please don't forget to tell me when you finally find your mother....ikpu ochicha.
[b]Castrated Bingo, let's put common sense to work!

Let's start with;

Most tribal bigots on Nairaland want the world to believe that Igbos are synonymous with crime, which is not true. No ethnic group has a monopoly of crime yet they often generalise when they talk about Igbos and crime.

Now, many Igbo people want to have their own country and it's obvious a fraction of Igbos are either indifferent or not interested, and we are yet have a sensible reason from those against it.

So, if you are Igbo as you claim, my question is what have you done about those calling Igbos all sorts of names on this forum, how have you defended yourself from those forcing the world to believe you're synonymous with crime?
You've defended and distanced your sorry and filthy self from the agitation for Biafra and you've successfully convinced ret@rds that Biafra is not the dream of every Igbo man, but what did you do when "muttalacraretado" and his hopeless fellows attacked and called Igbos dumb on this same thread? Did you bother to tell him that all Igbos are not dumb but only those agitating for Biafra? No you didn't! Your worthless, jobless and useless fellow even said Gowon made a mistake for not killing your parents and my parents during the Nigeria/Biafra war. He said he wish Gowon wiped us out. What did you say to him? You kept quiet because you're not Igbo as you claim and what ever the billy goat says or wishes to Igbos is welcomed by you, because you're not Igbo!

You see? You see how retardedd you are?

You're a Bastard son of a bingo, a retardd and a douchebag! You get? In fact you're just a waste bin![/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 3:09pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Yes I am rochas brother and we Don't raise phools in IMO state.
Maggot, you're not Igbo and you can't claim Imo state. Udele!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by SOUNDKING: 6:10pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Yes I am rochas brother and we Don't raise phools in IMO state.
lol, you the first fool from imo state.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by teufelein(f): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:

Let's start with;

Most tribal bigots on Nairaland want the world to believe that Igbos are synonymous with crime, which is not true. No ethnic group has a monopoly of crime yet they often generalise when they talk about Igbos and crime.

Now, many Igbo people want to have their own country and it's obvious a fraction of Igbos are either indifferent or not interested, and we are yet have a sensible reason from those against it.

So, if you are Igbo as you claim, my question is what have you done about those calling Igbos all sorts of names on this forum, how have you defended yourself from those forcing the world to believe you're synonymous with crime?
You've defended and distanced your sorry and filthy self from the agitation for Biafra and you've successfully convinced ret@rds that Biafra is not the dream of every Igbo man, but what did you do when "muttalacraretado" and his hopeless fellows attacked and called Igbos dumb on this same thread? Did you bother to tell him that all Igbos are not dumb but only those agitating for Biafra? No you didn't! Your worthless, jobless and useless fellow even said Gowon made a mistake for not killing your parents and my parents during the Nigeria/Biafra war. He said he wish Gowon wiped us out. What did you say to him? You kept quiet because you're not Igbo as you claim and what ever the billy goat says or wishes to Igbos is welcomed by you, because you're not Igbo!

You're a Bastard son of a bingo, a retardd and a douchebag! You get? In fact you're just a waste bin![/b]

...not bad your thought process...i like it. the OP is definitely not an igboman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
Ishilove abi lalastical will not see this op to ban, if na pro biafran thread now..... He for don ban the op and hide the thread angry angry

Well, I believe in karma angry
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 31, 2015
Lalastical and Ishilove u guys hide the other thread with the heading OPINION POLL STRICTLY FOR SS AND SE and and decide to leave this one....... This is not right @ all. U guys even ban the op angry angry

I wonder why u guys are acting this way.....
Kudos to u guys sha angry
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:

Let's start with;

you are a phool...a big one.

shachris03:

dude is obsessed with the igbos. the mere mention of igbo gives him everlasting hardon.

shachris03:

the reason? many south easterners are big time business men and we have a lot of local industries in the SE like the aba shoe manufacturing.

no region engages in international business transaction more than the SE.

shachris03:

this thread is for Ndi igbos and not some perverted child abusers

go to this thread and check my inputs there.

https://www.nairaland.com/2330306/functioning-seaport-economic-technological-revolution#33986522

i only contribute in threads that would move my people forward and not thread that is meant to draw us back.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
donmix:
Lalastical and Ishilove u guys hide the other thread with the heading OPINION POLL STRICTLY FOR SS AND SE and and decide to leave this one....... This is not right @ all. U guys even ban the op angry angry

I wonder why u guys are acting this way.....
Kudos to u guys sha angry

nkapi, lee ihe e na akpuru. they should ban all you troublemakers for treason for trying to put the unity we fought so hard for into jeopardy.

You can celebrate your so called 'heroes' anyhow you want, you have freedom of association, but don't bring other innoncent hardworking igbos into it. Anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
teufelein:

...not bad your thought process...i like it. the OP is definitely not an igboman.

trust me, sometimes i wish i wasn't because riffraffs like you makes wearing the igbo skin a big burden. Stop shaming my tribe...dammit angry
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
ruggedddy:
Ishilove abi lalastical will not see this op to ban, if na pro biafran thread now..... He for don ban the op and hide the thread angry angry

Well, I believe in karma angry

karma gbagbuo gi there. ishi monkey. all you igbo shamers should be banned and stop from whipping up hate against the igbos. that is how you caused the massacre of 1966. Stop seeking trouble and learn to live in peace with your neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
lol, you the first fool from imo state.

it is obvious that you are one of these silly niger deltans that seek to pitch the igbos against other Nigerians. Are you looking for another property to grab just like your saboteur fore fathers?
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
Maggot, you're not Igbo and you can't claim Imo state. Udele!

nkapi. i am igbo so go and die. All igbos are not as phoolish as you are.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by nonaira: 7:40pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

nkapi. i am igbo so go and die. All igbos are not as phoolish as you are.

Attache by force. You've been busted. Stop claiming what you are not
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
nonaira:

Attache by force. You've been busted. Stop claiming what you are not

trust me, i once tried to deny my ethnicity, because people like you are a shame to the world at large. How can i be brothers to people that would always want to be used? but it is what it is man. Someone has to think for my people man. stop being used. dammit angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow / Kogi State : 10 Interesting Facts You Should Know / Timipre Sylva And His Quest For A Better Bayelsa: The Intrigues And Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.