Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,975 members, 7,855,958 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! (7859 Views)

Nigeria Is A Country But Not A Nation. / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

you are a phool...a big one.

go to this thread and check my inputs there.

https://www.nairaland.com/2330306/functioning-seaport-economic-technological-revolution#33986522

i only contribute in threads that would move my people forward and not thread that is meant to draw us back.

What is this? You call this defence?

Mofo, I was expecting something more tangible and not those useless posts of your hopeless self that sounds more like a mockery to Igbos than in their defence.

Ewu ara, thought you said you said you have nothing to prove to me? D!ck sucker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 7:51pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

trust me, i once tried to deny my ethnicity, because people like you are a shame to the world at large. How can i be brothers to people that would always want to be used? but it is what it is man. Someone has to think for my people man. stop being used. dammit angry
And you want us to believe you're Igbo?
Why are you this senseless and utterly thoughtless?

So you can't even claim to be Igbo properly without giving us any benefit of doubt?

Well, you already denied your ethnicity. How else could one describe your utter foolery on this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

karma gbagbuo gi there. ishi monkey. all you igbo shamers should be banned and stop from whipping up hate against the igbos. that is how you caused the massacre of 1966. Stop seeking trouble and learn to live in peace with your neighbor.
Igbo, and you keep making statements that would rile the average Igbo man up?

Do you have any evidence of Igbos seeking for trouble?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
What is this? You call this defence?

Mofo, I was expecting something more tangible and not those useless posts of your hopeless self that sounds more like a mockery to Igbos than in their defence.

Ewu ara, thought you said you said you have nothing to prove to me? D!ck sucker!

you asked to know If I defend igbos on this forum and I just showed you Where I did and you are still foaming in the mouth...what more tangible do you want? that I help you find your runaway mother?

dude leave the igbos alone. we Don't want to fight inugo?
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by walexbiz(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

Early modern maps of Africa from the 15th-19th centuries, drawn by European
cartographers from accounts written by explorers and travellers, reveal that the
original word used by the European travellers was not Biafra but Biafara, Biafar
and sometimes also Biafares.”

biafra was coined by Portuguese So shut it.

and portugese are not europeans...
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

nkapi, lee ihe e na akpuru. they should ban all you troublemakers for treason for trying to put the unity we fought so hard for into jeopardy.

You can celebrate your so called 'heroes' anyhow you want, you have freedom of association, but don't bring other innoncent hardworking igbos into it. Anu ofia.
u can abuse me bro.... no obligations! Am not against ur thread, partiality is what I hate!
Good night
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
And you want us to believe you're Igbo?
Why are you this senseless and utterly thoughtless?

So you can't even claim to be Igbo properly without giving us any benefit of doubt?

Well, you already denied your ethnicity. How else could one describe your utter foolery on this thread?

I Don't have anything to prove to you kid....nwata hapu m aka.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 8:04pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

you asked to know If I defend igbos on this forum and I just showed you Where I did and you are still foaming in the mouth...what more tangible do you want? that I help you find your runaway mother?

dude leave the igbos alone. we Don't want to fight inugo?
Yes you actually did!

To your nanny goat of a mother that was slaughtered in the Biafran war, that is a defence.

You're Igbo, I know, and you've been writing Igbo in small letters throughout all over this thread but your gadget always remember to start with capital letters while typing Nigeria.

Dunce, I know you're Igbo but you're not Igbo!

Deal with it or you die this night, you might not wake up tomorrow morning if you go to sleep tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
donmix:
u can abuse me bro.... no obligations! Am not against ur thread, partiality is what I hate!
Good night

and How am I partial? kachi fuo
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

I Don't have anything to prove to you kid....nwata hapu m aka.
Yes, abum nwata and I bu okenye Eze ure ga anwu very soon!

You already proved to me you've no brain in your weak skull.

Nkita apiri amu!
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
Yes you actually did!

To your nanny goat of a mother that was slaughtered in the Biafran war, that is a defence.

You're Igbo, I know, and you've been writing Igbo in small letters throughout all over this thread but your gadget always remember to start with capital letters while typing Nigeria.

Dunce, I know you're Igbo but you're not Igbo!

Deal with it or you die this night, you might not wake up tomorrow morning if you go to sleep tonight.

ekewnsu ogwu gi ruru aru. okike bi na enigwe n'echedo mu ututu ehihe na abali. Back to sender IJN. Amen
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
Yes, abum nwata and I bu okenye Eze ure ga anwu very soon!

You already proved to me you've no brain in your weak skull.

Nkita apiri amu!

agburu gi ga ebu uzo nwucha. nwa mmefu.
Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Lordave: 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

agburu gi ga ebu uzo nwucha. nwa mmefu.
Pathetic rabbit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by nonaira: 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

trust me, i once tried to deny my ethnicity, because people like you are a shame to the world at large. How can i be brothers to people that would always want to be used? but it is what it is man. Someone has to think for my people man. stop being used. dammit angry

You're denying your Yoruba ethnicity. The more you write, the obvious as f2k it becomes. Pathetic attache by force devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by SOUNDKING: 11:19pm On May 31, 2015
shachris03:

it is obvious that you are one of these silly niger deltans that seek to pitch the igbos against other Nigerians. Are you looking for another property to grab just like your saboteur fore fathers?
leave the Niger delta out of this for they never called you, mpama, i am a freeborn of Ugwuoba achalaneli the boundry town between anambra and enugu, but am here to tell you that you are a loser,try to cause dissection between Niger delta and Igbo, divide and steal has became Obsolete. Onye ofe shawa shawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, There Was A Country - But It's Dead And Gone! by Amadi45(f): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2015
shachris03:

you are the saboutuar brother. you want to sabotage all the efforts we have made over the ages with your childish chants on biafra. that is Why ojukwu went into a war that he was not prepared for. who does that?
you wish you were igbo but don't worry
tell your mother and father to born you an igbo next tym

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Now Know Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Ghana / 8 Out Of 10 Nigerians Wants The National Assembly To Reconvene / South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.