Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones (3655 Views)

Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by AWONEYAN(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2015
I have made up my mind never to read any post from that Bastanidsta again....so I didn't bother to open his trash againts PMB, I still has some of his testament in support of GMB, as an honest and a man with integrity nd How he attested to the corruption in the life and administration of GEJ. To suddenly change and be eating his vomit is disgusting. You said its was for PROTECTION but you do it it with the love of Nigeria.....since you have missed your promised position of aid to a minister, pls find a good work to do and stop advertising your
depraved mind here.
@Barcanista
You posted this about Buhari few months ago!!!

Muhammadu Buhari Is Our Candidate- Nairaland Progressive by barcanista(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Members of the Progressive Caucus on Nairaland unanimously endorsed General Muhammadu Buhari as their sole candidate for the 2015 Presidential Election. The caucus made the endorsement on Saturday, 15 November and Sunday, 16 November 2014.

General Muhamadu Buhari, a Presidential aspirant on the platform of All Progressive Congress is favoured to win his party's December 10 Primaries and go on to defeat the incumbent President Jonathan of the People's Democratic Party in the February 14th Presidential poll.

He was a former Military Chief that has served Nigeria in various capacity including Military Governor of defunct North West, Petroleum Minister, Chairman NNPC, Military Head of State for 20 months and Executive Chairman of defunct PTF. As a public servant, he distinguished himself as an incorruptible administrator, a gentleman of repute, a disciplined officer and a patriotic statesman.

The endorsement also serve as a message to the APC leadership, conveying acceptance of Buhari by the Progressives and informing the party that the Daura born General is the best man for the job, and the right man to dislodge President Jonathan and the PDP from Aso Rock in 2015.
https://www.nairaland.com/1998766/nairaland-progressives-lets-endorse-muhammadu.

4 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by SB22: 7:28am On May 31, 2015
Did i just read something along the line of "Barcanista needlessly insulting the president"...?
well,the chicken has come home to roost.when you guys were busy teaching Nigerians how to shamelessly malign the office of the president,did it not occur to you that Buhari would receive the same treatment meted out to Gej?
Besides,i couldn't pinpoint any insult in Barcanista's writeup,that is,unless the definition of insult now includes airing ones view.
It hasn't started yet,this is just the preamble...the barrage of insults that would be hurled at this frail looking man would simply boggle the mind.i just hope for his own sake that he takes it calmly just like Gej did.i hope he survives the four year ordeal....
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
u never chi chomchin....
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2015
[s]
cramjones:
I read with utter disgust and disenchantment the position made by Barcanista regarding PMB and his inability to deliver on his promises. Here is why Barcanista should be ignored and possibly banned by the moderators for needlessly insulting our President - PMB!

1. Asset declaration: PMB declared his asset first to the CCB. He cannot just declare his asset on National Television first without first declaring to CCB and signing the asset declaration forms. It would be a breach of the constitution if he decides to do the latter first before doing the former. Kindly calm down and wait for him to declare his assets to the Nigerian people because it will surely happen.

2. Security: He has only been president for 48 hrs! He has made a Press statement already. We experienced a historic moment in our country's history and we must celebrate it. Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. PMB will defeat Boko Haram. Wish him well to do so for the interest of those endangered by them and for the survival of our country. To criticize him for celebrating the inauguration is nothing but foolishness! The declaration of citing the command headquarters for the war against boko haram wasn't presidential and assertive enough? Grow out of your foolishness before it consumes you!

3. Chibok girls: What the hell! I say what the hell! GEJ failed to act in the first 2 weeks of the kidnap, now the issue has become extremely complicated and you want him to tell you for certain that he will bring them back? No! He won't he never did. PMB only said that bringing back the girls will be priority and he will do his best to bring back our girls. Please stop this ridiculous claims and hate.

Finally, we must join hands to support this president. It is good to be a critic and keep the government in check, but there is no need being a foolish critic to gain cheap and foolish popularity.

Let us give PMB a chance. He has set the ball rolling in a country left destroyed by GEJ, and we must support him!

-CramJones

PS: Link the article I am responding to https://www.nairaland.com/2347453/incompetence-nonchallance-deceit-buharis-presidency
[/s]

YOU and Barcansita are both LIARS............ May the best WIN

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by CyberWolf: 7:46am On May 31, 2015
grin cheesy grin Barcanista giving this APC touts sleepless nights cheesy ...I trust Barcanista, as you are here whining about him, he is already assembling another tsunami..Barcanista ride on, we gat your back...

2 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by beetruth: 7:51am On May 31, 2015
Not surprised. Typical of you guys. No point to counter his raised points but a thread filled wih hate and total disrespect. The bed has been laid and it's time to lay on it. The seeds were sown on the ex president and it will definitely germinate into a big tree. So pls expect more criticism. It is a democratic setting and freedom of speech to express fully ones thoughts is allowed. In his writeup he neither cursed nor abused but just quick to express which if not done now will not be spoken off again. Pls stop this hypocrisy. It stinks. Happy sunday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by papoose999(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2015
buhari was busy sayn i will i will durin d campaign tym he has bn electd nw he said he will declare hs asset in public..scam...i will stop d office of d first lady buh mrs aisha official portrait is out..scam...dem soyinka nd co wey dey shout brng back our girls durin gej tenure wud shutup now..scam...my own opinion d chibok gals na scam 2 mk d gej tenure bad
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by themilanway(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy grin Barcanista giving this APC touts sleepless nights cheesy ...I trust Barcanista, as you are here whining about him, he is already assembling another tsunami..Barcanista ride on, we gat your back...

grin grin grin grin Already ass licking?I thought you said you don't trust him when he ran with his tails in between his legs to you guys? grin grin grin

The"protection seeking"boy is a person with no principles that's demanding for morality and accountability.I don't even know where he belongs.

One day he is agitating for a Low Niger bridge,the next day he is trying to justify why GEJ was his hero.

grin grin grin grin jokes

6 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Clerverly: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
You people should learn from me. I have never commented in any of hi Self-serving, Idiotic, hate-filled and hollow threads ever since he wrote that infamous letter seeking for protection. The guy is a bitter sore loser! Ignore his threads and he will wear off! Half a word....

5 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by themilanway(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2015
Cleverly I have already been doing that,I wish others will heed to the advice.

There are people who worth your time and attention,not someone with no principles.

3 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:32am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
You all can do better than this...
I think you need to ignore these children of hate who have been brainwashed with lies, None of them can reach your heights so their critic should spur you on to be more ruthless with your pen to fight for the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 8:47am On May 31, 2015
Barcanista just ignore this jackasses and move on, the ingrate who opened this thread aint worth a penny of your time.
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Dollyak(f): 8:52am On May 31, 2015
Thanks CramJones for the information. Didn't even know it will be a breach of constitution to publically declare his asset.

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Dollyak(f): 8:53am On May 31, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

YOU and Barcansita are both LIARS............ May the best WIN
how come? Please tell us
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Ahmeduana(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2015
Jaraworldsms:
PMB is a transparent leader, we need to pray and support him to succeed.
YOU MADE AN ERROR IN YOUR COMMENT, IT IS gmb NOT pmb!
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
LRNZH:
No need to drop more than a couple of lines on the ingrate who writes like the most jealous member of a long abandoned harem.

That boy's maturity is in retrogression. PDP syndrome.
Where have you been man? you were missed!

On that boy, he deserves pity only. One can only imagine how miserable his life is.

2 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Ephemmm: 9:08am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
You all can do better than this...

You have lost your sense of logic: truth must be told: being an opposition is not an abberation, but it looks ridiculous to somebody of your calibre nowadays anytime you institute a thread without an empirical facts

You need to forget the past defeat, so that your sense can have better chance of returning to normalcy

4 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by docadams: 9:22am On May 31, 2015
Barcanista is struggling in a tea pot, an exercise that will inevitably injure his mind and heart. Same may be the fate of those who chose to wrestle him to the ground because he alone knows the moral burden or otherwise behind his current rat race. To have an insight of his current convolution one must first understand the typical life of an Ijaw boy. Generally, you cannot separate an Ijaw from his heritage. Even then, barcanista's reverse reasoning is exceptional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by docadams: 9:28am On May 31, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU MADE AN ERROR IN YOUR COMMENT, IT IS gmb NOT pmb!

You are the one in error!
GMB prior, PMB now.
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by LRNZH(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2015
Iroh88:
Welcome back bro. We missed you.

PassingShot:

Where have you been man? you were missed!
On that boy, he deserves pity only. One can only imagine how miserable his life is.

Respected Gentlemen,

I have been so busy on some personal projects.
How have you guys been? Missed NL as well.

I came online and only to read the aimless, half baked logic of that protection seeking arse called barca.

PMB will shut these half wits up in no time. Little wonder Lai Mohammed was offering Olisa Metuh and his likes a crash course in opposition politics.

8 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by PassingShot(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2015
LRNZH:

Respected Gentlemen,

I came online and only to read the aimless, half baked logic of that protection seeking arse called barca.

PMB will shut these half wits up in no time. Little wonder Lai Mohammed was offering Olisa Metuh and his likes a crash course in opposition politics.
Good to know you're fine during your absence.

They really need the crash program offered by Lai Muhammed. If they don't take it, it's save to say we have no opposition on this forum and I personally will not like it. I need people to challenge us (the progressives) with critical, credible and logical opposition; and not these their childish criticism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:

how come? Please tell us

I don't know o tongue
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Ahmeduana(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2015
docadams:

You are the one in error!
GMB prior, PMB now.
WHY DID YOU SO MUCH DESIRE THE RESPECT YOU CANNOT ACCORD YOUR FELLOW HUMAN? IT WAS GEJ ALL THROUGH OUT, ISN'T SO? AND YOU WANT IT TO BE pmb? NO IT CAN'T, EXCEPT YOU MEAN private mail box!

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by docadams: 9:44am On May 31, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHY DID YOU SO MUCH DESIRE THE RESPECT YOU CANNOT ACCORD YOUR FELLOW HUMAN? IT WAS GEJ ALL THROUGH OUT, ISN'T SO? AND YOU WANT IT TO BE pmb? NO IT CAN'T, EXCEPT YOU MEAN private mail box!

PMB was chosen by popular demand.

3 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by arewatech(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2015
Ahmeduana:

My brother, it's PMB not GMB.

It's President Muhammadu Buhari not General Muhammadu Buhari.

The President wished to be called so, that's why he dropped the General title few days to inauguration.

A huta lafiya smiley

2 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Ahmeduana(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2015
docadams:

PMB was chosen by popular demand.
BY WHAT DID YOU SAY? IF YOU BECOMES A PRESIDENT OF A NATION WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING TO BE CALL BY THE VIRTUAL POWER AND THE PRIVILEDGES THAT COME WITH THE POSITION? WILL YOU EXPECT TO BE CALLED MESSAGER BUHARI OR SWEEPER BUHARI? You went to university to read medicine you graduated,you when to medical school you finished what are you expected to be call? doctor adams or nurse adams?
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2015
themilanway:
Cleverly I have already been doing that,I wish others will heed to the advice.

There are people who worth your time and attention,not someone with no principles.

Same applies to me too..... cheesy.......after his public shaming, I used to deride his hate inspired threads against the APC but since then, his reasoning has gotten worse so I therefore no longer even bother reading talk less of commenting on them. From neutrality to APC then money seeking into PDP then from being an ibo hater to a biafran and now lower Niger advocate. I think this guy dances the twist for a living..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by hahn(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2015
LRNZH:

Respected Gentlemen,

Where have you been this guy?
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by docadams: 10:23am On May 31, 2015
Ahmeduana:

BY WHAT DID YOU SAY? IF YOU BECOMES A PRESIDENT OF A NATION WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING TO BE CALL BY THE VIRTUAL POWER AND THE PRIVILEDGES THAT COME WITH THE POSITION? WILL YOU EXPECT TO BE CALLED MESSAGER BUHARI OR SWEEPER BUHARI? You went to university to read medicine you graduated,you when to medical school you finished what are you expected to be call? doctor adams or nurse adams?

What exactly are you contesting?
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Dollyak(f): 10:29am On May 31, 2015
ibietela2:

I don't know o tongue
lol grin

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by pomporiking: 10:31am On May 31, 2015
Cramjones is calling barcanista a liar grin grin grin
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by themilanway(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2015
coolitempa:

Same applies to me too..... cheesy.......after his public shaming, I used to deride his hate inspired threads against the APC but since then, his reasoning has gotten worse so I therefore no longer even bother reading talk less of commenting on them. From neutrality to APC then money seeking into PDP then from being an ibo hater to a biafran and now lower Niger advocate. I think this guy dances the twist for a living..... cheesy

You forget to add he also maim and stalked people to their different houses(more like a mob hit squad)

The guy needs help,I want to dig up this igbo hating thread.
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by midolian(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2015
LRNZH:
No need to drop more than a couple of lines on the ingrate who writes like the most jealous member of a long abandoned harem.

That boy's maturity is in retrogression. PDP syndrome.
Mehn! where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Resolves Crisis / Pictured: Femi Fani-kayode Shows Off His Ghanaian Wife Who Is A Pastor / ‘how I Spent 6 Days In Detention Because I Criticized Buhari On Facebook’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.