Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones (3642 Views)

Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:05am On May 31, 2015
I read with utter isenchantment the position made by Barcanista regarding PMB and his inability to deliver on his promises. Here is why Barcanista should be ignored and possibly banned by the moderators for needlessly insulting our President - PMB!

1. Asset declaration: PMB declared his asset first to the CCB. He cannot just declare his asset on National Television first without first declaring to CCB and signing the asset declaration forms. It would be a breach of the constitution if he decides to do the latter first before doing the former. Kindly calm down and wait for him to declare his assets to the Nigerian people because it will surely happen.

2. Security: He has only been president for 48 hrs! He has made a Press statement already. We experienced a historic moment in our country's history and we must celebrate it. Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. PMB will defeat Boko Haram. Wish him well to do so for the interest of those endangered by them and for the survival of our country. To criticize him for celebrating the inauguration is nothing but foolishness! The declaration of citing the command headquarters for the war against boko haram wasn't presidential and assertive enough? Grow out of your foolishness before it consumes you!

3. Chibok girls: What the hell! I say what the hell! GEJ failed to act in the first 2 weeks of the kidnap, now the issue has become extremely complicated and you want him to tell you for certain that he will bring them back? No! He won't he never did. PMB only said that bringing back the girls will be priority and he will do his best to bring back our girls. Please stop this ridiculous claims and hate.

Finally, we must join hands to support this president. It is good to be a critic and keep the government in check, but there is no need being a foolish critic to gain cheap and foolish popularity.

Let us give PMB a chance. He has set the ball rolling in a country left destroyed by GEJ, and we must support him!

-CramJones

PS: Link the article I am responding to https://www.nairaland.com/2347453/incompetence-nonchallance-deceit-buharis-presidency

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by FastShipping: 3:10am On May 31, 2015
Give him food and he will sing for you, then dance. grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Bevista: 3:12am On May 31, 2015
For the record, late president Yar'Adua declared his assets publicly on June 29th 2007 (a full one month after being sworn-in), even though he had declared it to the CCB before inauguration, in line with the Constitution.

PMB promised to declare his assets publicly once he takes over office (not before). Infact, it was one of the things he promised to do in his first 100 days in office.

People, It's just 2 days!

It's ok that the govt is already being put on its toes, but we should not loose our rational sense in doing so.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by LRNZH(m): 3:13am On May 31, 2015
No need to drop more than a couple of lines on the ingrate who writes like the most jealous member of a long abandoned harem.

That boy's maturity is in retrogression. PDP syndrome.

50 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by StOla: 3:22am On May 31, 2015
I find it hard to believe that somebody who appeared to be intelligent, could suddenly become a clannish agitator, deliberately making posts that are deceitful in a bid to win recognition for nothing in the long run.

Filthy lucre is all that comes to mind.

I have seen all sorts of terrible characters here, but he's the most bitter and egoistic of them all when you discern beyond the facade.

A man without principles suddenly having a morality and demanding for miracles overnight.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Pangea: 3:32am On May 31, 2015
grin

I think the best thing for now is to ignore them!
Stop feeding the trolls!

Just tell them PELE!
(Post Election Loss Enmity)

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:36am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
I read with utter disgust and disenchantment the position made by Barcanista regarding PMB and his inability to deliver on his promises. Here is why Barcanista should be ignored and possibly banned by the moderators for needlessly insulting our President - PMB!

1. Asset declaration: PMB declared his asset first to the CCB. He cannot just declare his asset on National Television first without first declaring to CCB and signing the asset declaration forms. It would be a breach of the constitution if he decides to do the latter first before doing the former. Kindly calm down and wait for him to declare his assets to the Nigerian people because it will surely happen.

2. Security: He has only been president for 48 hrs! He has made a Press statement already. We experienced a historic moment in our country's history and we must celebrate it. Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. PMB will defeat Boko Haram. Wish him well to do so for the interest of those endangered by them and for the survival of our country. To criticize him for celebrating the inauguration is nothing but foolishness! The declaration of citing the command headquarters for the war against boko haram wasn't presidential and assertive enough? Grow out of your foolishness before it consumes you!

3. Chibok girls: What the hell! I say what the hell! GEJ failed to act in the first 2 weeks of the kidnap, now the issue has become extremely complicated and you want him to tell you for certain that he will bring them back? No! He won't he never did. PMB only said that bringing back the girls will be priority and he will do his best to bring back our girls. Please stop this ridiculous claims and hate.

Finally, we must join hands to support this president. It is good to be a critic and keep the government in check, but there is no need being a foolish critic to gain cheap and foolish popularity.

Let us give PMB a chance. He has set the ball rolling in a country left destroyed by GEJ, and we must support him!

-CramJones who is buharı. ....

buhari is an illiterate and he is a clueless man ever

PS: Link the article I am responding to https://www.nairaland.com/2347453/incompetence-nonchallance-deceit-buharis-presidency
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Freetech: 3:38am On May 31, 2015
I have learnt to ignore bacanista ranting. I stop wasting my MB on any thread he authored because it is always full of lies and lack substance. Examples are fake transistion committee and ministerial list. Meanwhile, pdp already learnt their lesson not to trust someone like him anymore not again after the election loss, he would one day go to another if promise sp asst or money. Baca today stand for no known principle, he speaks just to be heard but not to be respected. A guy who was very promising just some months ago is now anything goes, just because he was promised sp. Asst.. Wike can wipe away a whole fanily no problem. Diezani can loot as long as she is ND, probing gej is wrong without probing other past regime are the thrash now coming from this once a model of online polished character. I pray he retracte his steps before too late

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Jaraworldsms(m): 3:38am On May 31, 2015
PMB is a transparent leader, we need to pray and support him to succeed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by satelliteDISH(m): 3:48am On May 31, 2015
Hey! u this Barcanista, i ve been beaming my frequencies on u since March 28, and its now evident that u ve refused to accept the CHANGE that is flowing into ur BAD BLOOD. Don't let me experience ur Bad Signal on my DISH again ooh. Be warned!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by ionsman: 3:52am On May 31, 2015
Some people deserve answers, but not people like barcanista.The guy sounds like a retard.
He feels he knows everything....Infact,no need for all these. The guy is worthless abeg.

21 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by StOla: 3:53am On May 31, 2015
Bevista:
For the record, late president Yar'Adua declared his assets publicly on June 29th 2007 (exactly 1 month after he took over office), even though he had declared it to the CCB before inauguration, in line with the Constitution.

PMB promised to declare his assets publicly once he takes over office (not before). Infact, it was one of the things he promised to do in his first 100 days in office.

People, It's just 2 days!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by kaelz(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2015
plz who is Barcanista?

8 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Iroh88(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2015
LRNZH:
No need to drop more than a couple of lines on the ingrate who writes like the most jealous member of a long abandoned harem.

That boy's maturity is in retrogression. PDP syndrome.
Welcome back bro. We missed you.

5 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by libertyfather(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2015
kaelz:
plz who is Barcanista?
A chimpanzee in support of the clueless one

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Emphany: 5:43am On May 31, 2015
This APC guys awz making noise as they hold the GMB family as their god and are ready to behead anyone who says somefin -ve about them. I give una grandfada jes 100days to change this country to Dubai. I hope he doeznt make you all bow ur heads in SHAME.

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by adino(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2015
Barcanista Giving the janjajaweeeds sleepless night. Even in victory "The collective children of anger and hate are still whinning" Sai baba one chance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:06am On May 31, 2015
Oga cramjones welcome back. Don't waste your bandwith in responding to that loser barcanista. He is still hurting from their defeat in the polls. To all barcanista's on nairaland Gmb will succeed in his quest to change Nigeria whether your destiny likes it or not.Finally In Oba Akiolu's voice '' Go and perish in the river Niger.

18 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Kingspin(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2015
Which lie? He only corrected the president whom the advisers are his agemates. Moreover, we are not running a media system of government. Allow the man Buhari to do his work this apc campaign medias. I support Gen. Buhari and await his government direct.

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by modath(f): 6:21am On May 31, 2015
@Cramjones,

Barcanista is not telling lies, he is telling the truth according to dictates of his security contract. I'm not one to grudge any man his means of making his paper, its hard out there in the streets.

Initially I was upset with his defection and subsequent attack on the person of GMB, but I started sympathising with him after his court jester post/thread about how the APC wasn't going to take SW for GMB.

Of all he wrote, I knew he didn't know what he was saying when he came up with SDP/ Osoba taking the day in Ogun state.

I implore people to temper justice with mercy as its obvious he has been left with eggs all over his face & is grasping at straws like a drowning man.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:27am On May 31, 2015
You all can do better than this...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by markidoo(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2015
Story for the gods or OYO which one fits this topic?
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:30am On May 31, 2015
APC cursing as usual. Go read Psalm 119 before you curse. "...that man he likes to curse, may he be cursed. that man he likes to give blessings may he be blessed"
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Chubhie: 6:35am On May 31, 2015
I believe in cause and effect.
I believe in balance.
I believe in what goes around comes around.
I believe the hunter has hence forth turned the hunted.

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by bruno419(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2015
madam berem u are too old for this

1 Like

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by grandstar(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
I read with utter disgust and disenchantment the position made by Barcanista regarding PMB and his inability to deliver on his promises. Here is why Barcanista should be ignored and possibly banned by the moderators for needlessly insulting our President - PMB!

-CramJones

Barcanista reminds me of Chukwumerije during his time as Minister of Information during the IBB era following the annulment.

The man was basically the minister of disinformation during the period.

Barcanista seems to be paid for what he does and does not come from his heart.

What does the bible say about the love of money (1 Tim 6:9-10)?

11 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by baybeeboi: 6:44am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:

you should try to ignore more often Bro.

Ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by DankemzI(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2015
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:55am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Barcanistar, you can surely do better than this. GEJ lost an election and found a strategy to gain love and remain relevant by preaching the peace mantra. You need to find a strategy to remain relevant and afloat. Your support base is eroded. PDP can't pay your for ever. The party is struggling to remain afloat.

22 Likes

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by joseph1832(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2015
Barcanista should be ignored. He's only a ranting political prostitute. In the areas of asset declaration, security and Chibok girls, GEJ failed woefully. I wonder what now gave barcanista and co the impetus to start criticizing a man who hasn't even spend 100 days in office.

Remembering the shameless campaign PDP engaged in during the 2015 presidential election, saying PMB doesn't have WAEC certificate should serve as moral and just course for all to see the PDP and its supporters as the epitome of evil.

Engaging in dirty politics just because one want to be re-elected president is among the biggest low an individual can stoop to!.

And to you Barcanista, I urge you to start editing the posts you made against GEJ when you were on the side of reason and common sense because soon, those post will be brought from the abyss and use against you. To use the former signature of seun "you can erase our data but you can't erase our memory, Nairaland remembers"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by Tolexander: 7:04am On May 31, 2015
StOla:
I find it hard to believe that somebody who appeared to be intelligent, could suddenly become a clannish agitator, deliberately making posts that are deceitful in a bid to win recognition for nothing in the long run.

Filthy lucre is all that comes to mind.

I have seen all sorts of terrible characters here, but he's the most bitter and egoistic of them all when you discern beyond the facade.

A man without principles suddenly having a morality and demanding for miracles overnight.
bro, nobody is intelligent here, only people posting what you feel like reading!
Re: My take on Barcanista's aritcle - Cramjones by midolian(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2015
joseph1832:
Barcanista should be ignored. He's only a ranting political prostitute. In the areas of asset declaration, security and Chibok girls, GEJ failed woefully. I wonder what now gave barcanista and co the impetus to start criticizing a man who hasn't even spend 100 days in office.

Remembering the shameless campaign PDP engaged in during the 2015 presidential election, saying PMB doesn't have WAEC certificate should serve as moral and just course for all to see the PDP and its supporters as the epitome of evil.

Engaging in dirty politics just because one want to be re-elected president is among the biggest low an individual can stoop to!.

And to you Barcanista, I urge you to start editing the posts you made against GEJ when you were on the side of reason and common sense because soon, those post will be brought from the abyss and use against you. To use the former signature of seun "you can erase our data but you can't erase our memory, Nairaland remembers"
you are so on point , bro. I seriously urge every progressive to ignore his threads. Our attentions are just too precious to be wasted on his senseless hate threads.. The guy used to write well buh as a writer, the moment you stop being neutral, you lose it all. He is the definition of hypocrite. He follows Buhari on twitter, buh never will criticize him there. He prefers to come to nairaland and ridicule himself just to please his pple.

*covers face for him*

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

" IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN / Proliferation Of Ethnic Groups In Nigeria... / Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.