Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde (45322 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Vado(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2015
What is wrong with this woman? Running around scared and sh.it. This is the best way to give yourself away even if you have a skeleton in your wardrobe. Patricia Etteh was still bossing around during her scandal and EFCC had teeth in those days.

I thought only Diyas are meant to be lilly-livered.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by symbianDON(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The lies and witchhunt against this woman has to end.
....but the funny thing is she is the one haunting and hunting herself grin grin
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by mansmx20(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2015
ayusco85:
keep calm diezani madueke and just be ready to chill inside kiri kiri u and ur sister in crime mrs okonjo. Ur sins are too much to be forgiven
guy! You no even pity Ngos gray hair, chai Daris god ooo
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by nsyforreal: 8:28am On May 31, 2015
biafransoul:
What a trashy report. I thought we are now in an era of change where objective reports should be the norm but alas, it's the same trashy conjectures, false alarms and beer parlor reporting. Shame on most Nigeria media outlets
especially the Sun and Punch

Bros,god bless you.am a fan of yours.objective reporting is the ultimate.dont know what all these newspapers will gain with this false news.

cheers bro.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 8:31am On May 31, 2015
Are nigerians this gullible.
Are you guys so blind to see that dizieni is untouchable.
Buhari cannot do jack to her.
I would ge locked up forever but im sure buhari would not pursue these criminals.
If you doubt me, lets place a bet.
200k and above.

Lastly, this report sounds more like beer palour gist.
Our reporters have a long way to go. Save for channels t.v, I think all other news outlets are trash

2 Likes

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by fennels007(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2015
[b][/b]..[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].the Bayelsa born former senior executive of Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited reported Lamorde to the former National Security Adviser (NSA), General Aliyu Gusau (retd),...[sup][/sup]

So this woman na Oga GEJ sister, no wonder she made her a sacret cow
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by listica(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2015
Another lie muhammed is here,we're did u get that info
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by caprini1: 8:36am On May 31, 2015
I wonder why its just this woman,that everyones hair is straightening up for.....Every single government officials ,ministers,senators,governors etc should be probed,all of them looted the country to stupor.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by larrymoore(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2015
Return 92 per cent of ur loot, and u are free.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 8:39am On May 31, 2015
That woman should be dragged back home and prosecuted...she is the number one hater of the niger delta... angry...why goodluck work with this kin woman...make I reach that bayelsa first GEJ get a lot of questions to answer... angry...nonsense
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2015
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=122432

Lies lies lies n guess what, More lies.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The lies and witchhunt against this woman has to end.
she is your in-law right?
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 8:50am On May 31, 2015
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=122432

Lies lies lies n guess what, More lies.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by TopHand: 8:56am On May 31, 2015
we know we can never get full refund but one way or the other we get something all her hidden stash in US and Europe we will find, the target on your back is the largest one, high priestess of immorality and corruption
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Mbediogu(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=ijustdey

Eve. Delilah. Jezebel. Sephirah. Diezani. Quess what they have in common. Adam was the first and Jonathan one of the most recent.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by sCun: 8:56am On May 31, 2015
midolian:
Buh if you don't trust the news online, why are you reading them? @ least to an extent, its clear that diezani hv bn running up n down for a soft landing. I partially believe this news because there is no smoke without fire. These pple may come out to deny all these claims buh that is always expected. You don't xpect them to say it is true.
People who say there is no smoke without fire are usually the dumbest people on earth.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by mattfeuter(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
midolian:
Mehn! This woman don suffer.. I am beginning to pity her sef.

She has bn running helter skelter for the past few months.

You pity someone whos accused of stealing your money? SMH
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by midolian(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
sCun:
People who say there is no smoke without fire are usually the dumbest people on earth.
ok

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by midolian(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2015
mattfeuter:

You pity someone whos accused of stealing your money? SMH
haba! cheesy U think I am her fan? No, I am not and never will be. I jst want all monies returned if she's found guilty @ the end of the day and nothing more. The disgrace of being on the pages of Newspaper for looting public fund is more than enough to me. Let her jst return whatever she has with her and go in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by M4gunners: 9:05am On May 31, 2015
ayusco85:
keep calm diezani madueke and just be ready to chill inside kiri kiri u and ur sister in crime mrs okonjo. Ur sins are too much to be forgiven
Shut up there. Okonjo have been the pillar of Nigeria economy since the days of Obasanjo in power.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 9:08am On May 31, 2015
I am loving this country more and more each day, yes we aren't perfect, and yes we don't have the best president either...but what we do have is a gradually growing healthy political environment where we have a strong opposition party who is constantly picking and scrutinising everything the ruling party does...so who are the beneficiaries of this situation?? The Nigerian people off course!!! Never again will it be business as usual, never again will we have one over powerful ruling party who act with reckless abandon...
Nigeria...faith in thee restored..

Nigerian and proud
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by donem: 9:08am On May 31, 2015
This frog eyed beauty might be a crook I accept, but she still remains a milf anytime.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Blizzy9ja: 9:09am On May 31, 2015
All the bigger thieves that ran to APC are now saint... Okay... The crime these women committed was to serve Nigeria... Continue
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Rawani: 9:14am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:
The only people that run when no one is pursuing are the wicked ones.

Why not just elope woman? After all, PMB has instructed no one should be stopped from running away.

One way or the other, you will be brought to justice.

I think that instruction to the airports scared them more than it relieved them. A crate and a first class seat are two very different things bruv (not that it's likely of course).
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by andyanders: 9:15am On May 31, 2015
When man believe that Power CANNOT be TAKEN away from them, they tend to think that a day like this will not come.

Alison Madueke in her life, NEVER EVER believed that anything that goes up MUST come down. A day to be BORN and a day to DIE. She never believed that Come one day that Power can be taken away no matter how long you tried to hold on to it.

Alison and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala should be probed AND called to give a detailed account of their stewardship to this Nation.

Jonathan surprised PDP by conceding to power and calling the President to congratulate him before the result was announced. That was God that entered into Jonathan to have acted that way.

PDP never liked that and hence they showed their annoyance over his action be deserting him after the result was made public.

Probe Alison, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and those involved with petroleum subsidy scam especially, Okonjo Iweala who sold off her conscience to PDP after setting good leadership quality when she was newly appointed by OBJ.

When Okonjo Iweala tasted the secret forbidden fruit of the PDP, she became something else with figures and not telling the nation the true picture of the economy.

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by thaoriginator: 9:16am On May 31, 2015
Pls who's Deizaini?
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by dave2meek(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2015
Lets watch and see how all this's gonna play out lipsrsealed
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by supereagle(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2015
PMB IS FOR NOBODY WHEN CORRUPTION IS INVOLVED .
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by omogin(f): 9:21am On May 31, 2015
If Na Lamorde she dey fear I laff in Spanish. Lamorde has long been inactivated by papa Anenih.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by chronique(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2015
The figures quoted in this write up is wrong. It's far higher than the 1.4bn dollars PWC stated was the difference. The question now is,which of these figures do we take as the right figure? So much misinformation going on in Naija.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2015
Going by her way of conduct, she undoubtedly knows there are cockroaches in her cupboard, if not, why would she be so pertubed? A clean mind has no fears in the face of accusation. If her mind is clear, she would have nothing to be panic about. I support she gets probed and jailed if found guilty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.