Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde (45331 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 11:08am On May 31, 2015
BABANGBALI:
why and how dowe teach others lessons? Are you related to the woman or is she your sugar mummy?
Maybe she gives him 10k "pocket money" after that, he says thank you ma! Hahaha.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 11:12am On May 31, 2015
icebeatz:
Are nigerians this gullible.
Are you guys so blind to see that dizieni is untouchable.
Buhari cannot do jack to her.
I would ge locked up forever but im sure buhari would not pursue these criminals.
If you doubt me, lets place a bet.
200k and above.

Lastly, this report sounds more like beer palour gist.
Our reporters have a long way to go. Save for channels t.v, I think all other news outlets are trash
It's people like you that encourage corruption and impunity in public office. What do you mean she is "untouchable"? Is she not a flesh and blood human being like all of us? She is very touchable and all it takes is an order of arrest, a trial and a jail term, and it's done. Nobody is untouchable. If she is, then Buhari is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by lastpage: 11:13am On May 31, 2015
Niseamaka:

Dont mind them, making noise over a fake report.

See "Biafran" Soul and Nnamaka having a convo! grin grin grin grin

...are we suppose to take you serious?

Irrelevant! Irrelevant!! Irrelevant!!! grin grin grin

#Buhari will still probe her!

Nothing you'all can do about that.

If truly she is a thief, then to Jail she goes otherwise she can go on about enjoying her loot.

Lastpage!

BTW: Even Dezianni herself knows that with this "Crazy" Mallam called Buhari, not even Tinubu or IBB or Jonathan or anyone else is untouchable, how much more little Dezianni?
As the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, comes with enormous powers over and above ANYONE in the country.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 11:22am On May 31, 2015
lastpage:

#Buhari will still probe her!

If truly she is a thief, then to Jail she goes otherwise she can go on about enjoying her loot.

Lastpage!

BTW: Even Dezianni herself knows that with this "Crazy" Mallam called Buhari, not even Tinubu or IBB or Jonathan or anyone else is untouchable, how much more little Dezianni?
As the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, comes with enormous powers over and above ANYONE in the country.
Of course, no one is untouchable. The untouchable is touchable this time.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by tunnary(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2015
midolian:
Mehn! This woman don suffer.. I am beginning to pity her sef.

She has bn running helter skelter for the past few months.
U pity her upon all d enjoyment shes been enjoyin? Lol. Pls consider urself be4 considrin odas

2 Likes

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by midolian(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2015
tunnary:

U pity her upon all d enjoyment shes been enjoyin? Lol. Pls consider urself be4 considrin odas
chai! Pple don quote me tire today.. Una wicked o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by correctyourself(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2015
orobs93:
Wetin b dis woman own
You were among the bigger problems in the last 4 years you deceived my brother jonathan..and you made me fight against him and removed him from power all bcus of you..but verily I say unto u any dayeth I come across you be it in Nigeria or outside Nigeria or hel or heaven you and I we are going to settle my score you can't go scot free like dat na na na..i don't forgive easily..
And to you jonathan it does not mean we hate you..but we love Nigeria more and you will always be mybrother

Check yourself! Have you ever cheat on your wife/girl friend? If yes; you are worse than her!

Our proverb says, if you are not careful while chasing an enemy you may land yourself in
trouble..

Stop your threat, or is it your responsibility to determine how she did her job? If yes ; is it here you are suppose to carry out your responsibility?
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by BABANGBALI: 11:59am On May 31, 2015
DeeTus:
Maybe she gives him 10k "pocket money" after that, he says thank you ma! Hahaha.
I think so or maybe him dey take mouth lick the woman's toto
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by seangy4konji: 12:04pm On May 31, 2015
This one will still go to jail and stellar oduah and all those whoring women they allowed to loot....

You know say we know sabi to deh fly private for our pikin and use billion to repair airport weh be like mokola market.

Make the goverment get things right first and you go hear when.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by CyberWolf: 12:11pm On May 31, 2015
And the lies continues..Why will she be pestering a man that is going too? Let Buhari do his worse so that we can hear word..hian angry
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by searider(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
Diezani reaching out to the EFCC boss for what now? To be arrested or to be defended of her numerous practices of corruption?

If the fish does not find itself in a pot of soup; it will not know there are two types of water. My advice to her is to return all government funds with her.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by searider(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2015
Diezani's son would miss flying private jet to watch EPL in London every weekend.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Defcon1(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
Does anybody really believe any of this??
This woman can leave the country any time she wishes, as the president has refuted any claims of imposing travel bans on some former government officials.
l don't know why the whole press has been hunting her.
She is just one of the many corrupt officials in the previous dispensation.
Nobody hears about the other corrupt ex-ministers, lawmakers etc.
l am not supporting her, as l strongly believe in justice for the guilty (if she is convicted by the courts)
l am only wondering why we hear only about her when she is but one of many corrupt ex - officials

After all corruption is corruption.
None is greater than the other.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Afroconnect: 12:28pm On May 31, 2015
how money makes a black impudent woman mad.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by shenisaac(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The lies and witchhunt against this woman has to end.

If they are lies and witch hunts, why is she running from pillar to post? I don't hear okonji-iwahala running here and there

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by xklucvG: 12:32pm On May 31, 2015
Lies. Deziani did not call Lamorde. Probe her and see Niger Delta boil again, animals calling for her probe. Have you probed the over 600 million Sanusi stole?. Madam enjoy your loot the money belongs to the Niger Delta. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
I BELONG TO NOBODY...PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR.)....Echooo... Loud & Clear....Watch out..Final part....Roll....
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by olaideeeedris(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Which Lamorde is she calling? The same Lamorde that is going too? Both of them are a disgrace to Nigeria.

In the number of years Lamorde has been head of the EFCC, he has not lifted a finger against the rich and powerful.

He has only been running after yahoo,yahoo boys and small bank cashiers. In fact, I expect PMB to fire him and the entire board this week.

If Diezani is really doing all these running around,then she must be very childish. You do the crime,you do the time. Shikena
Exactly my thought... You are indeed a chiefpriest wink
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The lies and witchhunt against this woman has to end.
why is she running from pillar to post if it was all a lie?
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 31, 2015
correctyourself:

Check yourself! Have you ever cheat on your wife/girl friend? If yes; you are worse than her!

Our proverb says, if you are not careful while chasing an enemy you may land yourself in
trouble..

Stop your threat, or is it your responsibility to determine how she did her job? If yes ; is it here you are suppose to carry out your responsibility?

na ur sister?.. 2 of una go follow hear wee...u go hear am...she is not goin to face buhari.. she is goin to face nigerians..dnt you dudes get it...the system should swallow them up..she is only jumping around the basket if the news is fact..the dice is cast already..the net would only hook her first since her panic is bringing her to public notice....or u like the situation the country dived into under her watch..the rape of this countries economy..and the massive corruption under her ministry grossly affecting the country?..my friend dnt go drinking panadol on another persons headache..u are crying more than the bereaved..i only see you justifying sabotage...

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Femistico(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2015
Why is she running helter skelter when she knew dat she got no liver and she's embezzling oyel money...abeg don't ever call lamorde again, u will be called upon whenever they open ur file and not even ancestors will save you dat day..

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Niseamaka(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
lastpage:

#Buhari will still probe her

Lastpage!

You gonna be fucking disappointed eventually. Don't forget you're talking about Nigeria, a country where anything goes.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by amarachi06(f): 2:19pm On May 31, 2015
lastpage:

Where is the resources to probe ALL Politicians? You know that is impossible and would take the better part of ten years!
So what exactly do you have in mind?

When l hear people make such comment as yours, what l see is [b]"SYCOPHANT ALERT"!
[/b]undecided undecided

IMO, Buhari should (and will) start with the "Most Notorious" ones like Dezianni, GEJ, NOI, Governors, Ministers... who have STOLEN THE MOST, so as to be worth the effort.

We will then scale down gradually to smaller one since we would have recovered some loot in the process.

Also, the process and its ferocity might encourage some smaller thieves to "voluntarily return loot" .... for lighter sentences.
Moreover, the greatest benefit of all is that it will send a message to EVERYONE that you cant just sabotage your country and expect to go scot free and enjoy the loot!

A lot of lives have been lost to such act of kleptomania...... and their blood cries out for JUSTICE.

Lastpage!

Thx for calling me a sycho for saying my mind. Keyboard bully, anyway enjoy your day senior sycho.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
xklucvG:
Lies. Deziani did not call Lamorde. Probe her and see Niger Delta boil again, animals calling for her probe. Have you probed the over 600 million Sanusi stole?. Madam enjoy your loot the money belongs to the Niger Delta. Nothing dey happen.
If the Niger Delta boils the army will turn it into a parking lot. And no, the money in her Swiss accounts belongs to her, not the Niger Delta, or to crumb-eating bootlickers like yourself.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Panshow(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
Lamorde?. Is that the name of the EFCC Chairman?.
I know of Ribadu, who's he?
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by xklucvG: 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
ROSSIKE:
If the Niger Delta boils the army will turn it into a parking lot. And no, the money in her Swiss accounts belongs to her, not the Niger Delta, or to crumb-eating bootlickers like yourself.
Do we have Niger Deltans in the Nigeria army? You aint seen nothing yet. Motherfucking bastard.
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Why are you feeling for people that dnt care about you people,they robb you off everyright.
handsomeclouds:
She can never escape the claws of the law even if everyone is forgiven by the president, Nigerians will not forgive her. Jonathan her protector is gone. Anyway I feel for her! Poor woman she would have wished Jonathan was still the president. This is definitely the end of the road for her!
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
you call that fine face?you must be very ugly.
folabayo1:
Diezani ur fine face cannot save u frm facing a jail term undecided
Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
You are very right my sister,if you know how this oyinbo people disgrace us anyhow and even some other Africans,you will pity diasporans,they call we citizens fools and cowards that leaves our leaders to loot us,depriving us our basis rights,and we now want to claim so right we were denied in our own home country,all because these evils parading themselves as leaders robbed us in everything,look at a common govt primary school,its like hens cage,very undesirable to be a learning center for school children,in a country that produce billions of barrels aday.May God punish them all.
amarachi06:
What l understand in all these is oil money. if she is guilty, let her face the law but if they are fighting her without cause, it will soon be open. lets wait and see how the new administration will handle the matter because it involves posterity. I am of the opinion that all the politicians should be probe both in PDP & APC. they are very wicked for robbing us for years. PMB should write his name in gold by proving what he said " l belong to nobody"

NL have fun today cos tmrw na work as usual.

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
uplawal:
Why are you feeling for people that dnt care about you people,they robb you off everyright.
lol

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by folabayo1(f): 6:15pm On May 31, 2015
uplawal:
you call that fine face?you must be very ugly.
lawal ayam warmin u nw o leaf me aloan grin

1 Like

Re: Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2015
Are you a fool
Jobneeded12:

She should not be prosecuted Chikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.