Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC (28295 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / ‘Wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’- Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2015
Legitbaba:

Fool....so u were deceived to believe dat there was no election in rivers right?? i pity people like u...cos u'd believe anything b cos of sentiment

I was never deceived rather i will stand for the truth. same way we are talking here now was how we talked on GEJ before the election but today what has happen. Those who were threatening and clamouring for war where are they now.
i insist that wike needs only God to witstand the tribunal and a re-run election.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Legitbaba(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
gare:
They should just remain quiet for goodness sake, I believe the tribunal is on the case, they be calm and wait for the judgement, they should be aware that the anthics of the APC is already known by all even if this elections are held a million times APC can never win in Rivers state just PDP can't win in Lagos state.

They should at this time focus and assist PMB at the center, he needs all the help we can give him, but for Rivers state its for PDP for now until the tribunal states otherwise so let's have some peace because we are sick and tired of all these APC people threaten the state every time, do they ever think we would allow Ameachi with is miss rule ever come near power in this state again, if PMB trust him enough they he can give him an appointment before his madness starts, once a mad man, will always be a mad man.
Thanks very much man...i just pity Dakuku...cos hes a good man....buh being endorsed by Amaechi was what spoiled his party....

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by bashydemy(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
I just pity some people who dont know what is right and wrong, The whole world know that river state election was massively rigged even international observers was the first to call for the cancellation..
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2015
Wizlove:
. PDP member my ass. Ole shame on you and your generation unborn.

Why resort to insult. This was how your type deceived GEJ and he lost. This is politics and it has its own formular and calculation.
We PDP must watch our backs because APC is in for something.
Remember our party is now an opposition.
Only God and a miracle can save us in Rivers state. mark my words.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

And vice versa. It's a two way thing!

Amechi's defection cost Adol Peterside his gubernatorial ambition.

The election wasn't actually between Wike and Adol; it was rather between Amaechi and GEJ! !!!
Yea, I did understand about that.
Miss Briggs, Asari and the rest militants from this ethnic are not happy with an Ikwerre man at the helm of power. Well, I guess they did allow him for Gej and for the sake of peace.
I read in the newspaper prior to the election, where Miss Briggs was strongly against fielding an Ikwerre man. Even Asari was strongly against an Ikwerre choice. In a speech he deliver during the Isaac Boro day. He said they should not try that, citing for power to rotate among various ethnic nationality that made up Rivers State.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yea, I did understand about that.
Miss Briggs, Asari and the rest militants from this ethnic are not happy with an Ikwerre man at the helm of power. Well, I guess they did allow him for Gej and for the sake of peace.
I read in the newspaper prior to the election, where Miss Briggs was strongly against fielding an Ikwerre man. Even Asari was strongly against an Ikwerre choice. In a speech he deliver during the Isaac Boro day. He said they should not try that, citing for power to rotate among various ethnic nationality that made up Rivers State.

Don't take our newspapers too seriously! !!!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by klax(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2015
midolian:
Obviously cheesy grin

Obviously what You are really having a serious undiagnosed ailment and you need help.

Wike is the governor final and its final apc can damn go to hell. Let me not forget it's over 72 hours now you mesiah GMB took power I'm yet to see anything so you all apc should direct your bloody strenght to proof your worth not wasting people time looking for cheap electoral victory or singing and be planning impeachment game plssss ssshhhhuuuuttt uuupp!!!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by DerrickzB: 1:36pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

I'm a PDP supporter but let's call a spade a spade and an axe an axe. There was no election in Rivers state and as such we must allow justice to prevail.
PDP were never smart nor wise enough. Rivers state is a PDP state and off course PDP would have won Rivers hands down even without the massive rigging or blood shed.
If the election is nullified today I bet you wine will find it difficult to defeat the APC without a federal might.
Wines powers and strength was the the federal might. Now he can't control the police or the military and I doubt his chances of defeating the APC in a re-run election.
Let's put sentiment aside and face the reality. APC is now in the centre and anything can happen. Those drumming for war or violence should wine be unseated, I bet you all that nothing will happen.
Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will intervene for him.

Bro. . u r no PDP supporter. you claimed election was not held in rivers state bah?.. was election held in rivers state when APC won in 22 LGAs in rivers state during LGA election.. why do your guys talk before reasoning... RSINEC asked APC not go on with the election but Amaechi went ahead. . and talking about election petition.. dunno if you know that amaechi after sensing defeat went from ward to ward tearing election results sheet.. what a shame.. that alone should send him to jail.. let's be civil please.. wike will rule and complete his tenure.. good day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by DerrickzB: 1:40pm On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

He needs another unblemished mandate. Not the one full of blood of innocent souls.

Wike cannot be governor based on the result of the last election, surely.

Please kindly provide evidence for such allegations against this man that the good people of rivers state has chosen.. such allegations are so axiomatic.. Amaechi said so.. so its true.. like you saw wike shooting someone.. Oga please don't capitalize on what you don't know.. on the eve of the election.. APC touts blocked road . saying there us no election.. asked what happened before talking.. good day
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2015
muh4lyf:
If buhari is brainless at least without a brain he became the president.. And here you are with a thousand brain, what have you become? Some nuisance ranting on NL... Good riddance
Did you call Jonathan clueless
If yes den u are an hediot 4 Wat u type
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 31, 2015
We got the power!!!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by deathmen12: 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
If u knw u re nt frm rivers state nd u dnt reside in rivers state den, dnt jst come to nairaland nd type wat u dnt knw, ameachi has really mess up nd the pple re nt hapy wit him, is nt cos he didnt support goodluck bt dis things startd since 2012, dakuku is a gud man bt as long is working wit ameachi forget it rivers wil never accpt him, ameachi politics die in his home since 2012 nt now.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by philosopherking(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... And your fellow mujahideen shekau said it, and he's doing it.
Even the Daura President of all people knows that Rivers is a no go area. Amaechi can as well go to hell.

Oga u nor just dey try at all!!!!!!!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

I disagree with you to say APC isnot popular in Rivers state. Without the influence of GEJ and PEJ , APC would have won Rivers state.
Instead of our party to be stragising you people are here talking trash forgeting that this is politics and anything can happen.
All we want is for a governor to be elected legitimately and not through massive rigging or blood shed.
Pls don't quote me again,we already knw ure a Apc supporter,u have not asked d court to nullify d presidential election where there were underage voters,ure dreaming for apc to win Rivers!Have u asked urself if apc carried out those violence cos they knw they won't win,and they would want d election to be cancelled and conducted under an apc Govt,but their plans won't work,cos we would resist Apc in Rivers with everything!Wike we know as our Gov because We voted for him,PDP only stopped Ameachi from rigging,dats why he is causing problems everywhere.You hypocrite didn't even conderm his fake LG election?
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by PassingShot(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
DerrickzB:

Please kindly provide evidence for such allegations against this man that the good people of rivers state has chosen.. such allegations are so axiomatic.. Amaechi said so.. so its true.. like you saw wike shooting someone.. Oga please don't capitalize on what you don't know.. on the eve of the election.. APC touts blocked road . saying there us no election.. asked what happened before talking.. good day
Did you read that APC said they've submitted evidence to the tribunal?

Just read the report again and stop asking me for evidence.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by igoprinceo: 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
My governor Barr E.N Wike at thanksgiving service.....

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't take our newspapers too seriously! !!!
Then, all the threats by the militants should not be taken serious.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by indeed123: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
Flets:
Even Buhari knows that he can't tamper with the collective will of the rivers people.

There is no way it can be justified that <100k votes is greater than over 1million votes. Any tribunal or court that tries to prove otherwise will be exposed for who they are.

Even if the elections are re-run 100 times, APC stands 0 chance but the pronouncement of a re-run shall trigger the agony for the incoming govt.

This time the command center will be split into three, one in Maiduguri, one in Niger Delta and the other in Biafra. And lets see how successful they will be managing three hot fronts.

Leave Rivers State Alone.

Let me tell you how easy it will be to manage those two new zones you just added. They are both cowards sets of people that lack conviction and are quick to blame other people for there trouble. But here is one way to deal with them, share a bag of money among few of them and the rest will be story.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
well, 8years is a short time to me. Amaechi should go and sit his sorry ass down. He is not recognized anymore in Rivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Then, all the threats by the militants should not be taken serious.

Follow your heart!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
well, 8years is a short time to me. Amaechi should go and sit his sorry ass down. He is not recognized anymore in Rivers

He's so unpopular in the state right now!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

He's so unpopular in the state right now!
no one even talks about the nuisance
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by muh4lyf(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
HzRF:

Your comment shows the kind of person you are, very unintelligent and bias, wasn't GEJ clueless and please tell me how many days has baba spent as a president? Two days I guess... So tell me is that enough to call him brainless? U can only start calling him names if after few months or perhaps a year you can't see anything he has done.. Do you know why I took my time to answer youy question, it's cos you are brainless...
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by muh4lyf(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2015
HzRF:

Your comment shows the kind of person you are, very unintelligent and bias, wasn't GEJ clueless and please tell me how many days has baba spent as a president? Two days I guess... So tell me is that enough to call him brainless? U can only start calling him names if after few months or perhaps a year you can't see anything he has done.. Do you know why I took my time to answer your question and explain properly, it's cos you are brainless...
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by OCHULORC(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

O
Wike will finish his tenure. Period!
he will even win another 4yrs. Apc sore losers shld stop making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by HzRF(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2015
muh4lyf:
Your comment shows the kind of person you are, very unintelligent and bias, wasn't GEJ clueless and please tell me how many days has baba spent as a president? Two days I guess... So tell me is that enough to call him brainless? U can only start calling him names if after few months or perhaps a year you can't see anything he has done.. Do you know why I took my time to answer your question and explain properly, it's cos you are brainless...
Lol
Calm down life is too short for rubbish
Brainless lot
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by muh4lyf(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
Calm down life is too short for rubbish
Brainless lot
Eeeeeyaaaa, you are really pained cos your clueless master didn't win... I understand your pain please take heart.. Your clueless master didn't know that four years would come to pass and there you are again.. Before you know it 2019 is here. So sit and relax clueless and brainless GEJ boy...
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by sinizia: 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

PDP are now hypocrites, the same party you claimed to be supporting cheesy cheesy cheesy "You bet without federal might Wike won't survive", Only a kid makes a comment like this.

Have a nice day.

That's an alternate moniker. The real moniker is Francizy
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Ujupsy: 2:33pm On May 31, 2015
River state hold your governor tight,even your state for PDP cos if you loss it to APC,Lagos state will be better than your state cos APC will do to you what Tifinubu is doing to Lagos state
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by amakirii: 2:35pm On May 31, 2015
Good one, Tnx u sir.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by biodunid: 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
There was at least an even chance the PDP would carry Rivers and near dead certainty it would have carried Akwa Ibom in a free and fair election but PDP isn't good at leave well enough alone. They had to tamper with the elections in such blatant ways that it would take a miracle for the two gubers not to be rerun in mid to late 2016. Unfortunately for PDP by then PMB would have had at least 12 months to prove he is not the Muslim demon he was painted and to showcase the change he promised. That would move the two states from the category of sure PDP bets to 'you need a miracle' to win. Yet these were the best states for PDP opposition to re-surge from even as Lagos was the genesis of the change we celebrate today. I hope PDP hasn't inadvertently handed APC a 60 year Reich.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by HzRF(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
muh4lyf:
Eeeeeyaaaa, you are really pained cos your clueless master didn't win... I understand your pain please take heart.. Your clueless master didn't know that four years would come to pass and there you are again.. Before you know it 2019 is here. So sit and relax clueless and brainless GEJ boy...
just like ur fellow retArds online everybody dat doesn't support ur brainless one chance train is pained
Once Dey didn't hail d Daura President

Well many are mad (u inclusive), few are roaming
I refuse to vote out "clueless" for "mediocrity/brainless"
If you are pained u can go and die
We need less of ur type

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised / Leah Sharibu: Wole Soyinka Pays Tribute / Rivers Mosque Demolition: Nasir Uhor “There Was No Mosque On The Land”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.