Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,341 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC (28304 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / ‘Wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’- Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by DonDiego(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

What I am telling you is that "the will of the people" that he got then will surely have to be sought and obtained again.

And once he gets it cleanly and clearly, APC will have no problems. Wike's case is heavily pregnant. Watch and see!

In other words, the will of "the people" that Buhari got should equally be sought and obtained again cleanly and clearly, abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:48am On May 31, 2015
I don't blame Rivers APC for believing that the court will rule in its favour after all In 2007 the Supreme court declared Amaechi winner in an election he never contested, he became a governor without receiving a single vote, that's Naija for you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by dondigi(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2015
So because Wike's term would not last, that was why Amaechi was advised not to hand over - APC has kept mute about it. This illegality alone I think will work against APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by franchizy(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Watch out oh! grin

That dude registered before me on Nairaland. Although I can't actually say he adopted his nick Fran.chizy before my francizy cuz I've used francizy on 2go and twitter before my handle was suspended on Twitter.

I can never be an impostor wonder why we cant stand for the truth. Go through my posts here im a strong PDP supporter and will always stand forvthe truth. lets watch and see how events unfold in Rivers state. Its was too much taljs and lack of early and good strategies that cost PDP there loses in the polls.
I repeat, JUSTICE MAY BE DELAYED BUT CAN NEVER BE DENIED.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Okudiover(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2015
muh4lyf:
If buhari is brainless at least without a brain he became the president.. And here you are with a thousand brain, what have you become? Some nuisance ranting on NL... Good riddance
. God bless your wise words my brother. Instead of the fool to address the topic he is busy insulting Buhari as if he were the head of the tribunal that has not even sat how much more rendered any verdict. These are the people we call and I quote 'educated illiterates'.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by slyopez(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2015
APShiiit people are busy looking for MMM (Money Milling Machine) state. Hypocrites, what happened to Enugu State APC was rigged out by PDP? Make una go fight for una mandate dia.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by chrisxxx(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2015
If u want to know who would win or who have won an election come to nairaland and sample opinions. I did this in the presidential election and sincerely despite been a GEJ's fan it was favouring Buhari. And it came to pass Buhari won. Wike has always won on nairaland and to be truthful he won the election in Rivers State.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by M4gunners: 11:56am On May 31, 2015
APC think because they are now in federal government position everybody should join them or what? The worst Babaonechance and his people will do is to intervene on Rivers State issues that will not only cause his government but also spoil the peace Jonathan has build by accepting defeat even we knew the Election was Rigg in federal level.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Terabyteck(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2015
Ikanya or what ever you call your stupid self I put it to you that you are a F O O L.

What you can't get from the ballot, you can't get from Tribunal.

We (PDP) have assassinated APC in Rivers State. Let the election be rerun 1million times you will get 0/1.4Millions

4 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by babasanti: 11:58am On May 31, 2015
Chai, people are talking and this small boy ikanya that joined politics yesterday sef they talk. I feel like taking cane tohis house to flog craze out of his head. Ikanya should shut up, stupid uselless beggar. Enuf is enuf. Wike has come to stay. Dakuku and co shold relocate to kano. There time is up!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
If anytin happens in rivers state Naija shld be ready for war Dis country is gonna divide Buhari won't make such risk
You make noise.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On May 31, 2015
Issorait.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by iehifield: 12:08pm On May 31, 2015
Not to long from now.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by shammah1(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2015
Which one is "we" the PDP. Stop your hypocrisy
franchizy:

You people always amaze me, I bet you that if we the PDP does not strategies, fast and pray, Wine will be unseated and nothing will happen.
The plot to unseat Wine is thicker now with enough evidences, rather PDP strategies we only threaten and spew rubbish.
Anyway time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by kenchylala: 12:09pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

I'm a PDP supporter but let's call a spade a spade and an axe an axe. There was no election in Rivers state and as such we must allow justice to prevail.
PDP were never smart nor wise enough. Rivers state is a PDP state and off course PDP would have won Rivers hands down even without the massive rigging or blood shed.
If the election is nullified today I bet you wine will find it difficult to defeat the APC without a federal might.
Wines powers and strength was the the federal might. Now he can't control the police or the military and I doubt his chances of defeating the APC in a re-run election.
Let's put sentiment aside and face the reality. APC is now in the centre and anything can happen. Those drumming for war or violence should wine be unseated, I bet you all that nothing will happen.
Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will intervene for him.

APC--- I really c d PDP u mean lol, centre or side, this is change less u forget, Even if there is a re-run Buhari will not interfere, since its peoples mandate. I pity amaechi

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by ceejay4real(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
If anytin happens in rivers state Naija shld be ready for war Dis country is gonna divide Buhari won't make such risk
Shut up your dirty mouth there! ANUOFIA!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by gare(f): 12:10pm On May 31, 2015
JEGA01:
The Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has vowed to unseat the newly inaugurated governor of the state, Nyesom Wike at the tribunal despite his assumption of office.

Wike was declared winner of the April 11governorship election in the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission. He contested on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but the All Progressives Congress, APC, is challenging his victory.

However, APC chairman in the state, Davies Ikanya, in a statement on Saturday, argued that Wike was unjustly declared the winner by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Davies counselled Wike not to embark on any long term project, adding that he (Wike) has a short time to stay in office. He also asked the governor not to change the curtains and furnitures in the Government House, because he has limited time to spend.

“Mr. Wike was unjustly declared winner by the state INEC, which never hides its connivance with Rivers PDP.

“He does not have the legitimate mandate of the good people of Rivers State to act as their governor. We remain confident that the Election Petition Tribunal will do the needful and sack him accordingly in view of the materials submitted to them, in view of the immorality associated with his occupation of the Government House and in view of the outcry of the people of Rivers State that he does not have their mandate to serve as their governor.

“As we wait to reclaim the mandate of the Rivers State people, which was wickedly seized by INEC in their desperation to impose Wike as the governor of Rivers State, we wish to state that we will not allow the blood of our members spilled to be in vain.

“We owe them and their families the duty to ensure that a God-fearing governor in the person of Dr. Dakuku Peterside is duly installed in the Government House based on the mandate of the good Rivers State people,” Ikanya said in the statement.

Davies advised Rivers people to endure whatever hardship that may come from Wike’s administration, pending the restoration of the mandate they gave to the party’s candidate, Dakuku Peterside.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/31/wike-has-a-short-time-in-office-rivers-apc/
They should just remain quiet for goodness sake, I believe the tribunal is on the case, they be calm and wait for the judgement, they should be aware that the anthics of the APC is already known by all even if this elections are held a million times APC can never win in Rivers state just PDP can't win in Lagos state.

They should at this time focus and assist PMB at the center, he needs all the help we can give him, but for Rivers state its for PDP for now until the tribunal states otherwise so let's have some peace because we are sick and tired of all these APC people threaten the state every time, do they ever think we would allow Ameachi with is miss rule ever come near power in this state again, if PMB trust him enough they he can give him an appointment before his madness starts, once a mad man, will always be a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by kenchylala: 12:10pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

You people always amaze me, I bet you that if we the PDP does not strategies, fast and pray, Wine will be unseated and nothing will happen.
The plot to unseat Wine is thicker now with enough evidences, rather PDP strategies we only threaten and spew rubbish.
Anyway time will tell.

You be APC man leave stories, u don show urself finish

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by olutunde12(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Flets post=34272641]Even Buhari knows that he can't tamper with the collective will of the rivers people.

There is no way it can be justified that <100k votes is greater than over 1million votes. Any tribunal or court that tries to prove otherwise will be exposed for who they are.

Even if the elections are re-run 100 times, APC stands 0 chance but the pronouncement of a re-run shall trigger the agony for the incoming govt.

This time the command center will be split into three, one in

Dont waste your time brother, they are not the court. I have told them what will happen. Tribunal will void 120000 votes and this still leaves wike with almost a million votes above apc. Relax, o.k.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by denedene(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
the good people of rivers want wike not your party @least Julius berger is back in rivers, hopefully shoprite's license will be given to them, state staff will be paid when due.
APC LEAVE US O!

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by XRAY21(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
This is how there would make some one not to work. There would keep fighting him till he does nothing in the state
Broom waving demons
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by ZionJay(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
If anytin happens in rivers state
Naija shld be ready for war
Dis country is gonna divide
Buhari won't make such risk
You are a cow
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Wildrage: 12:15pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

You see why they say we PDP are hypocrites. Now you ask me what does been at the centre means but this was the usual slogan of the PDP.
This was why the PDP survived. I bet you without a federal might wike won't survive.
Let's watch and see the end

Are you saying we should not trust the vaunted integrity of the man at the helm of affairs to always do what's right? Federal might is not synonymous with reckless interference with states affairs. Wf have a tribunal in place, so let's allow them to make pronouncement on the validity of the gubernatorial election in Rivers state. For anyone to state unequivocally, based on his own personal but limited experience, that there was no election in the state is not only insulting to those who voted and rightfully believed that the votes counted. Taking the vacuous partisan ranting of APC members as the whole truth and nothing but the truth is quiet myopic

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
ZionJay:
You are a cow
ceejay4real:

Shut up your dirty mouth there! ANUOFIA!

Big fools
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by gare(f): 12:17pm On May 31, 2015
JEGA01:
The Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has vowed to unseat the newly inaugurated governor of the state, Nyesom Wike at the tribunal despite his assumption of office.

Wike was declared winner of the April 11governorship election in the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission. He contested on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but the All Progressives Congress, APC, is challenging his victory.

However, APC chairman in the state, Davies Ikanya, in a statement on Saturday, argued that Wike was unjustly declared the winner by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Davies counselled Wike not to embark on any long term project, adding that he (Wike) has a short time to stay in office. He also asked the governor not to change the curtains and furnitures in the Government House, because he has limited time to spend.

“Mr. Wike was unjustly declared winner by the state INEC, which never hides its connivance with Rivers PDP.

“He does not have the legitimate mandate of the good people of Rivers State to act as their governor. We remain confident that the Election Petition Tribunal will do the needful and sack him accordingly in view of the materials submitted to them, in view of the immorality associated with his occupation of the Government House and in view of the outcry of the people of Rivers State that he does not have their mandate to serve as their governor.

“As we wait to reclaim the mandate of the Rivers State people, which was wickedly seized by INEC in their desperation to impose Wike as the governor of Rivers State, we wish to state that we will not allow the blood of our members spilled to be in vain.

“We owe them and their families the duty to ensure that a God-fearing governor in the person of Dr. Dakuku Peterside is duly installed in the Government House based on the mandate of the good Rivers State people,” Ikanya said in the statement.

Davies advised Rivers people to endure whatever hardship that may come from Wike’s administration, pending the restoration of the mandate they gave to the party’s candidate, Dakuku Peterside.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/31/wike-has-a-short-time-in-office-rivers-apc/
. By the way who is Davis Ikanya, never heard of him until the birth of APC, a friend told me he is Ameachi,s children teacher, he should continue with the lesson work he is doing if not we will check to see if he is even qualified to teach.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Catalyst4eva(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

I'm a PDP supporter but let's call a spade a spade and an axe an axe. There was no election in Rivers state and as such we must allow justice to prevail.
PDP were never smart nor wise enough. Rivers state is a PDP state and off course PDP would have won Rivers hands down even without the massive rigging or blood shed.
If the election is nullified today I bet you wine will find it difficult to defeat the APC without a federal might.
Wines powers and strength was the the federal might. Now he can't control the police or the military and I doubt his chances of defeating the APC in a re-run election.
Let's put sentiment aside and face the reality. APC is now in the centre and anything can happen. Those drumming for war or violence should wine be unseated, I bet you all that nothing will happen.
Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will intervene for him.

God bless u bro. U just spoke my mind exactly! The truth is always bitter, but there's nothing u can do against it. It stands straight, Sancta Simplicitas!

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by ajealadick(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Wike will finish his tenure. Period!

Yes. His tenure of 6 months.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

I can never be an impostor wonder why we cant stand for the truth. Go through my posts here im a strong PDP supporter and will always stand forvthe truth. lets watch and see how events unfold in Rivers state. Its was too much taljs and lack of early and good strategies that cost PDP there loses in the polls.
I repeat, JUSTICE MAY BE DELAYED BUT CAN NEVER BE DENIED.
You are so desperate to look like a Pdp supporter here but ur sentiments for Apc continue to give you up,so d tribunal will remove Wike dat we voted for and install Apc dat didn't get upto 100k votes just like that?Godforbid
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by akpumping7720(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2015
My Prediction: firstly, if a rerun was to be conducted; Dakuku will win the election, reason is because; APC will strategize on how they can expose PDP rot at the Federal Level so therefore the people will turn their eyes away from Wike and Goodluck might be invited to tone down his support for PDP in Rivers state or otherwise he will be Probe for his mismanagement at the Federal level (Don't underestimate the power of the FG, Ekiti State as a case study). Trust me Jonathan will concur. If we observe carefully, Madam Patienece isn't even ready to back any of her 'Chosen Candidates' again, she has left everyone to his or her faith coz the shock of loosing the second term bid is still affecting her psychologically; PDP fans needs to start praying that a rerun shouldn't be conducted in Rivers State.
Secondly; Buhari may calm down APC to ignore the rerun and leave Wike alone!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by shammah1(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2015
Stop using the word "we" PDP mr hypocrite. You're on your own
franchizy:

You see why they say we PDP are hypocrites. Now you ask me what does been at the centre means but this was the usual slogan of the PDP.
This was why the PDP survived. I bet you without a federal might wike won't survive.
Let's watch and see the end
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by themodernman: 12:23pm On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

Why u dey spell Wike as Wine all through? You will be one ogogoro master I'm sure grin
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 31, 2015
ajealadick:

Yes. His tenure of 6 months.

Keep dreaming. Nothing will remove the Hurricane! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / Sanwo Olu At The Opening Of Microsoft's New Facility In Lagos / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.