Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,015 members, 7,841,865 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC (28307 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / ‘Wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’- Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:54am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

He won outrightly with over-bloated figures than what was recorded as eligible voters. Continue!

Is that irregularity limited to Rivers state?

APC can't rule this state. What we've passed through over the last 18 months or so, is enough ire to see out Amechi and his appendage.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 10:56am On May 31, 2015
atlwireles:

PDP are now hypocrites, the same party you claimed to be supporting cheesy cheesy cheesy "You bet without federal might Wike won't survive", Only a kid makes a comment like this.

Have a nice day.

That guy is a shameless impostor. The original moniker, Francizy, remains a resolute PDP supporter.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by PassingShot(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Is that irregularity limited to Rivers state?

APC can't rule this state. What we've passed through over the last 18 months or so, is enough ire to see out Amechi and his appendage.
Let PDP or any other party that feels rigged out or cheated in one way or the other approach the tribunal. It is the reason the tribunals were established.

Saying that Wike will win if repeated 100 times is not my point.

Just understand that that election was fraud and it will be repeated at the least. Whether Dakuku wins or not is none of my business but that election cannot stand!
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by francizy(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

That guy is a shameless impostor. The original moniker, Francizy, remains a resolute PDP supporter.

LoL.. Watch out oh! grin

That dude registered before me on Nairaland. Although I can't actually say he adopted his nick Fran.chizy before my francizy cuz I've used francizy on 2go and twitter before my handle was suspended on Twitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2015
APC eyeing oil productive states as their personal piggy bank since 50AD

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 11:21am On May 31, 2015
This is one of the issues GMB has to address being the National Leader of APC.... Being an opposition doesn't mean you wish the administration of your adversary crumbles and fails. For Moses sake this is politics and the electorate should be the hub of it. Why undermining that? The failure of any administration is the sorrow of the ordinary man, it won't affect your adversaries (PDP) in anyway.... Sai Baba should instill some morality into his lieutenants.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by obinna222: 11:22am On May 31, 2015
Amaechi has not paid all the workers in his state their salaries since January, and he is busy chasing Wike.

Please let's ask Amaechi and his cohorts, is the contest between Amaechi and Wike, or Wike and Dakuku?

JEGA01:
The Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has vowed to unseat the newly inaugurated governor of the state, Nyesom Wike at the tribunal despite his assumption of office.

Wike was declared winner of the April 11governorship election in the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission. He contested on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but the All Progressives Congress, APC, is challenging his victory.

However, APC chairman in the state, Davies Ikanya, in a statement on Saturday, argued that Wike was unjustly declared the winner by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Davies counselled Wike not to embark on any long term project, adding that he (Wike) has a short time to stay in office. He also asked the governor not to change the curtains and furnitures in the Government House, because he has limited time to spend.

“Mr. Wike was unjustly declared winner by the state INEC, which never hides its connivance with Rivers PDP.

“He does not have the legitimate mandate of the good people of Rivers State to act as their governor. We remain confident that the Election Petition Tribunal will do the needful and sack him accordingly in view of the materials submitted to them, in view of the immorality associated with his occupation of the Government House and in view of the outcry of the people of Rivers State that he does not have their mandate to serve as their governor.

“As we wait to reclaim the mandate of the Rivers State people, which was wickedly seized by INEC in their desperation to impose Wike as the governor of Rivers State, we wish to state that we will not allow the blood of our members spilled to be in vain.

“We owe them and their families the duty to ensure that a God-fearing governor in the person of Dr. Dakuku Peterside is duly installed in the Government House based on the mandate of the good Rivers State people,” Ikanya said in the statement.

Davies advised Rivers people to endure whatever hardship that may come from Wike’s administration, pending the restoration of the mandate they gave to the party’s candidate, Dakuku Peterside.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/31/wike-has-a-short-time-in-office-rivers-apc/

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:
The good people of the land have given legitimate mandate to Governor Wike to govern this state for at least 4 years!

APC is simply making noise. We dey this place!

My Oga, I greet you sir.
Am not too conversant with the politics of Rivers State, so I stand to be corrected.
If you look very well, most people in Rivers State apart from the Ikwerre nationality don't like Wike. Why? People they feel it was their turn to govern the state. The people of Opobo and other ethnic group are not too happy.
Even , Asari Dokubo, miss Briggs and other militants who are most of this ethnic group don't want him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by muh4lyf(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
stebell:
Rivers APC is as brainless as their president Buhari.
So the election that brought Wike as governor was rigged to them and the one that Amaechi did the selection was to them ok abi. Yeye people

Wike is here to stay for gud. If they don't like it they shud relocate to Lagos or Abuja where their masters are.

Wike we want
Wike we got.
If buhari is brainless at least without a brain he became the president.. And here you are with a thousand brain, what have you become? Some nuisance ranting on NL... Good riddance

5 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by UncleDeeee(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
Rivers APC is the stupidity branch of APC.
Let them keep sleeping

5 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by SeverusSnape(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

What I am telling you is that "the will of the people" that he got then will surely have to be sought and obtained again.

And once he gets it cleanly and clearly, APC will have no problems. Wike's case is heavily pregnant. Watch and see!
You're saying rubbish passingshiiit!
Even if the election Is repeated and your prophet is the INEC coordinator for the state, the useless people in APC won't still accept the results if wike is declared the winner.
Like someone rightly put, let them touch Rivers state and get ready to relocate the military command.
Rubbish!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by poiZon: 11:28am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=franchizy post=34273476][/quote]

what does this WINE stand for in almost all ur comments?
dont tell me u cant spell common WIKE?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE!

ASARI SAID WORSE THAN THIS.
... And your fellow mujahideen shekau said it, and he's doing it.
Even the Daura President of all people knows that Rivers is a no go area. Amaechi can as well go to hell.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by gare(f): 11:30am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=franchizy post=34273207]

I'm a PDP supporter but let's call a spade a spade and an axe an axe. There was no election in Rivers state and as such we must allow justice to prevail.
PDP were never smart nor wise enough. Rivers state is a PDP state and off course PDP would have won Rivers hands down even without the massive rigging or blood shed.
If the election is nullified today I bet you wine will find it difficult to defeat the APC without a federal might.
Wines powers and strength was the the federal might. Now he can't control the police or the military and I doubt his chances of defeating the APC in a re-run election.
Let's put sentiment aside and face the reality. APC is now in the centre and anything can happen. Those drumming for war or violence should wine be unseated, I bet you all that nothing will happen.
Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will i

You're a fake PDP supporter

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by economia: 11:32am On May 31, 2015
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by poiZon: 11:32am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE!

ASARI SAID WORSE THAN THIS.

..N Buhari d dullar heard him, he said let Buhari draw f first blood n he will regret. till then stop beating ur ikpo chest over braindead Daura President!

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Kingspin(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

I'm a PDP supporter but let's call a spade a spade and an axe an axe. There was no election in Rivers state and as such we must allow justice to prevail.
PDP were never smart nor wise enough. Rivers state is a PDP state and off course PDP would have won Rivers hands down even without the massive rigging or blood shed.
If the election is nullified today I bet you wine will find it difficult to defeat the APC without a federal might.
Wines powers and strength was the the federal might. Now he can't control the police or the military and I doubt his chances of defeating the APC in a re-run election.
Let's put sentiment aside and face the reality. APC is now in the centre and anything can happen. Those drumming for war or violence should wine be unseated, I bet you all that nothing will happen.
Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will intervene for him.
Therefore, there was no election in Nigeria. Let APC dont start what they will not finish. Wike will bring down Buhari govt more then what Amaechi did to Jonathan. Underline my word. Give a chance!

5 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Deluxewize(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

Let's pray for Gods intervention for Wine but I doubt if God will intervene for him.
you are just an impostor,just shut your trash down.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by ibietela2(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2015
Flets:
Even Buhari knows that he can't tamper with the collective will of the rivers people.

There is no way it can be justified that <100k votes is greater than over 1million votes. Any tribunal or court that tries to prove otherwise will be exposed for who they are.

Even if the elections are re-run 100 times, APC stands 0 chance but the pronouncement of a re-run shall trigger the agony for the incoming govt.

This time the command center will be split into three, one in Maiduguri, one in Niger Delta and the other in Biafra. And lets see how successful they will be managing three hot fronts.

Leave Rivers State Alone.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 11:37am On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

My Oga, I greet you sir.
Am not too conversant with the politics of Rivers State, so I stand to be corrected.
If you look very well, most people in Rivers State apart from the Ikwerre nationality don't like Wike. Why? People they feel it was their turn to govern the state. The people of Opobo and other ethnic group are not too happy.
Even , Asari Dokubo, miss Briggs and other militants who are most of this ethnic group don't want him.

It's very obvious you're NOT that conversant with the happenings in Rivers state. No one hates Wike like you posited.

It was supposed to be the turn of the riverine tribes to produce the next Governor. But for the defection of Amaechi to the APC, Adol Peter side would have simply walked into the government house.

The riverine had to agree to allow Wike run since he alone has the clout and following to frustrate the wish of Amaechi. Little summary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by bmos(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=SHARIAREPORTERS post=34272598]If anytin happens in rivers state
Naija shld be ready for war
Dis country is gonna divide
Buhari won't make such risk
[/quote

NOISE NOISE & NOISE again. Mr Noise man wont u be quiet for God's sake?
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by godoluwa(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
APC & bitterness is like engine & lubricant i.e bitterness makes APC alive. despite the fact that GEJ handed over power to them, they(APC) still busy acting as opposition party

8 Likes

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by mansmx20(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
If anytin happens in rivers state
Meaning what? That a population less than 4milla can disropt the government? The fact is that they wil settle their diff. In court.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 11:41am On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
If anytin happens in rivers state
if nigeria would divide via what will happen in rivers state then so be it...idiotic apc poeple cant concede defeat...fools who think rivers state would vote for apc while a state like katsina state should stick with the apc.....rivers state people will vote for pdp a thousand times and over....bring on the tribunal and let another election be held..pdp will win over and over again... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by DonDiego(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2015
With "supporters" like you, Rivers PDP does not need enemies. And pray, who is the "WINE" that you kept writing about? You are so scared to even type WIKE's name correctly.

franchizy:

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by igoprinceo: 11:42am On May 31, 2015
Wike is root why Dakuku is Amaechi pulpit that can never rule us.....APC hopefulness to govern Rivers is mere illusion that can never come to past .....Wike is our desire come rain come sun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by nsyforreal: 11:43am On May 31, 2015
franchizy:

let them rerun one million times,pdp will win one million times.forget all the noise apc is making.come to river state amaechi is just ranting.apc cant even score 200,000 votes.

if you doubt me,lets wait for rerun.same thing with akwa ibom,its not possible apc cant win.

let them face the center.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by Nobody: 11:44am On May 31, 2015
The best shot APC could give to wike in court is only the cancellation of the election. His candidacy can not be questioned and APC has no claim to winning the Election.

Conduct a fresh Election again in Rivers state, Wike will still emerge the winner.

Inasmuch as the APC is in control of the Central government, they do not have the capacity to rule rivers state. Amechi just made it clear that he is not about free and fair by the way he conducted the local government Election which wike has nullified. APC should not expect any free and fair election in the South South region from now henceforth.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by DonDiego(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=franchizy post=34273476][/quote]

Shut up already! You are not of the PDP. You are an enemy of the PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by slyopez(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

It's very obvious you're NOT that conversant with the happenings in Rivers state. No one hates Wike like you posited.

It was supposed to be the turn of the riverine tribes to produce the next Governor. But for the defection of Amaechi to the APC, Adol Peter side would have simply walked into the government house.

The riverine had to agree to allow Wike run since he alone has the clout and following to frustrate the wish of Amaechi. Little summary.
Concise and Simple.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by lukxman(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2015
How many times have you been stabbed?
How many bullets have you ever taken and survived.
Get your head and mouth together, goon.

This time the command center will be split into three, one in Maiduguri, one in Niger Delta and the other in Biafra. And lets see how successful they will be managing three hot fronts.
Re: Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC by kestolove95(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2015
Rivers sai dakuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.