Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) (2172 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] / What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by shakaZuIlu: 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
as for me I'll make sure i ruin her, reset her to zero that even primary one kid will be happier than her angry

Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by winetapper: 7:15pm On May 31, 2015

embarassed
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
I will stitch the little thing between her legs.

Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
Boko haram is killing you are cracking jokes bah? I will get back to you
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by zeal22(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by shakaZuIlu: 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
9niceguy:

bro life is too short to live in sad mood

chill Buhari is in control grin
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by Jayjay0(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
Seen this shii before
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by shakaZuIlu: 7:22pm On May 31, 2015
Jayjay0:
Seen this shii before

Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
9niceguy:

Cuz boko dey kill, make we go commit suicide? undecided
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by espn(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
Then I will arrange everybody to come sleep with her..since her fin belonged to everybody.
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2015
Na Die She Dey!!
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by Maczeelly(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2015
What happen in 1715 will surely happen that day..........
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by amokeme(f): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Laughs.... Did you say from primary 1 shocked
Bad investment tongue anyways, she could be right. If there wasn't any formal agreement, then nothing do her cheesy
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
marriage na by force? she you no fit do charity work?
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by nerodenero: 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
Nigeria will celebrate you if you join the Nigerian army in Sambisa forest.
9niceguy:
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by nerdfrost(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2015
She must give me back my money. Nothing concern me with am again if she like make she go join politics grin
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by MrTeymee(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2015
angry angry
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
nerodenero:
Nigeria will celebrate you if you join the Nigerian army in Sambisa forest.
Repeat
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by nerdfrost(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
amokeme:
Bad investment tongue anyways, she could be right. If there wasn't any formal agreement, then nothing do her cheesy
. Gals must be gals,if this thread was reverse the case,ur opinion wud be different undecided
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by shakaZuIlu: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
amokeme:

Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by idu1(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2015
I ll summon her in okija shrine...
Re: Men: Can You Take Or Endure This Situation (photo) by DAMAYYOR(m): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2015
The kind curse wey i go give am even prophet Elijah no go fit reverse am

7 Words Men Use To Describe Women (and What They Really Mean) / Anti-rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (pics) / Which Will You Choose!!!