Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (5784 Views)

All The Best Quotes In One Place. Random Quotes And Memes / My Flatmate Brings Random Guys To Our Shared Apartment / Random Bad Things U Like In A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Enegod:
3some is good when it involves 2 women and one man undecided
And it d best when it involves Two men and a woman cheesy
Re: .. by sinizia: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
dovelike:
Couples,is it Ok if your spouse ask for a 3some with another party? Do you view it as cheating too or adultery? Remember,you are participating too. You+your spouse+someonehot?

Your ideas please.

For the me and most men, it calls for celebration when their partner suggests a threésome with another female. But with another man? HELL NO!! gringrin We don't share at all when it comes to fellow men. grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont knw,come straight am for me abeg cheesy btw what is it with d space bf ur words,u wan sleep there?

Bring the mouth Na. No forget bring chisel and pliers

And for the space, I dey create land for my son kabiru

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2015
It does depend on the individual couple. People have different values about relationships, love, and where sex fits into all that. The most important thing is to talk about it beforehand. Talk about everything. Talk about all the things you would be comfortable with and what things would make you feel jealous and/or insecure.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2015
mrham03:
lmao, thats not fair. Maybe 4some will solve the problem.
hahahahahaha is there 4some?ithink dat will involves two men and two women,so swapping with take place.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Bring the mouth Na. No forget bring chisel and pliers

And for the space, I dey create land for my son kabiru
It's so annoying mehnnnn,hehehehe kabiru is a fine name.#baba kabiru
Re: .. by mrham03(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha is there 4some?ithink dat will involves two men and two women,so swapping with take place.
yeah, i cant wait to see who will get jealous first btn the man and the woman when the swapping takes place.
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
And it d best when it involves Two men and a woman cheesy
one dick no dey do you? undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
It's so annoying mehnnnn,hehehehe kabiru is a fine name.#baba kabiru

Iya kabiru

tongue tongue tongue
Re: .. by peeparty(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
it a no no for me in marriage. but if na boyfrnd girl friend oshey fire on .wetin concern me der.
few been happening.
Re: .. by JiggamanGh: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
dovelike:
Couples,is it Ok if your spouse ask for a 3some with another party? Do you view it as cheating too or adultery? Remember,you are participating too. You+your spouse+someonehot?

Your ideas please.

I believe all these things should be experienced with girlfriends/boyfriends once you get married all these things should not even cross your mind.

With girlfriend it must be with another woman.

1 Like

Re: .. by plaetton: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
The funny thing is that babes (not all) are usually willing to treat Married men to 3some, but hardly ever indulge single guys.

I guess, with married men, babes feel no inhibitions about the extent of their naughtiness.
Whereas, a single guy is a potential husband, for whom pretence is always the watch word.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Iya kabiru

tongue tongue tongue
lol
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I believe all these things should be experienced with girlfriends/boyfriends once you get married all these things should not even cross your mind.

smiley
Re: .. by lordmayor4(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2015
3some ko.....

when you can kukuma have an 0rgy
Re: .. by pbs4real(m): 1:22am On Jun 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
He dare not when he no chop craze cheesy but me i can invite a guy to join both of us cheesy
nah dt day i go break ur head
Re: .. by pbs4real(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
i wld only concur if the 4some consist of 3women and a man. . . Gna be fun
Re: .. by ideykwum: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Kai! That word "penetrate" is very arousing! Can I penetrate you...sorry, your thoughts?

nikkiehan:
3some ko for where? it's no other thing than adultery I can neva give my husband out to a prostitute cos if d other lady is nt a prostitute she will nt accept d offer, allowing someone's husband to penetrate her . hmmmm iranu!
Re: .. by ideykwum: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2015
No need to fantasize...Call up Truckpusher!

Houseofglam7:
I'd rather keep fantasizing about it!
I no sabi play with fire!
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
pbs4real:
nah dt day i go break ur head
undecided break my head,for what? cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hey, am exploring. cheesy
Re: .. by Bwon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
dovelike:

Your ideas please.
no its not lets do one tell your bf #shakatibobo
Re: .. by adeoye201: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
dangerous
Re: .. by JiggamanGh: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
dovelike:

Hey, am exploring. cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked, i think is not a good idea to explore that area for now. You don't want to share your first with anybody else except your partner or has things changed since we last had this convo.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

shocked shocked shocked shocked, i think is not a good idea to explore that area for now. You don't want to share your first with anybody else except your partner or has things changed since we last had this convo.
Yep. A lot has changed.
Re: .. by JiggamanGh: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2015
dovelike:

Yep. A lot has changed.

I am yet to experienced ménage à trois but it's definitely one of my bucket list before marriage.

Come to think of it I had a chance @ three-some before I lost my virginity but turned it down because I was scared. How I regret that moment now

You are officially a woman
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am yet to experienced ménage à trois but it's definitely one of my bucket list before marriage.

Come to think of it I had a chance @ party before I lost my virginity but turned it down because I was scared. How I regret that moment now

Hasn't changed much. Still trying to.
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Come to think of it I had a chance @ party before I lost my virginity but turned it down because I was scared. How I regret that moment now

And am not referring to the 3 some anymore. The other stuff.
Re: .. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:58am On Jun 04, 2015
dovelike:

Your ideas please.

Just forget the labels. If YOU are comfortable with it, have fun.
Re: .. by czarr(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
.....3some na work na.
that one no good for man diick na.

....u wan die,don't underestimate d horniness of a lady.
girls are weaker vessels,no be for bed oo
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2015
firstEVA:
Yea, it's very ok, nothing wrong with the idea, especially if you and your spouse live in a city like sodom or gomorah undecided
...nice one...
Re: .. by ratatis(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Richiy:

let him bring in his male bestie na. Treesome is a no no and it is a result of an overactive imagination. That energy should be channeled towards other things

Many people don't know how to channel the energy generated by over-active imagination of èrotic nature, other than using it to fūck. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly / Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) / Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.