Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation (18299 Views)

Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

XBLadez:

Oh, Hausa too? I thought they're ur APC brothers

YORUBA EKO I AM FROM OGUN ITS UNTIL THEY TAKE OVER YOUR STATE YOU WILL REALIZE
THEY SENT IGBOS TO LOBBY TINUBU& BODE GEORGE
TINUBU RESISTED
BASTARD BODE GEORGE GAVE THEM TICKET
THEY HAVE SHOWN YOU THAT IN AREAS WHERE THEY OUT NUMBER YOU THEY WILL FIELD IGBO CANDIDATES
AND. YOU STILL WANT TO EXTEND CIVILNESS
YORUBA LAGOSIANS are you that SHORT SIGHTED

It's in your own interest to be civil but if you decide to go the way of violence your little Lagos will be hotter than hellfire for you to accommodate. Nigga, talk is cheap...try any nonsense and see if the British will still fight for you . spineless f.ool.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Acekidc4(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:
Your Igbo landlord just increased ur rent, I guess grin tongue cry cry
Do you think I can Stay in a Igbo Man House!!I don't think So!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

Shey you dey Mind that Nigga Ni??
He definitely doesn't know What he is Saying!!

grin grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by bogolobango(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2015
So lagooners can beg grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2015
folabayo1:
After dem criticize and condemn the guy finish mshew undecided
Anyway Ambode Baba ibeji is a good man wit clean spirit and besides lagos is for all.

Mind u igbos did not CRITICIZE AND CONDEMN Ambode, igbos only reacted against Dat old oba who has no respect...
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

Do you think I can Stay in a Igbo Man House!!I don't think So!!
Ok, so why do u keep crying that Igbos are tribalistic?
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

It's in your own interest to be civil but if you decide to go the way of violence your little Lagos will be hotter than hellfire for you to accommodate. Nigga, talk is cheap...try any nonsense and see if the British will still fight for you . spineless f.ool.

FIGHT FOR YOU PLS I DARE YOU TOUCH ONE YORUBA LIFE WITHOUT VIOLENCE WE WILL KILL YOU ALL BASTARD TRIBE THAT UNDERSTAND ONLY VIOLENCE
WE THe "COWARD" tribes will show youv

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

WHERE ARE THOSE YORUBA LAGOSIAN EXTENDING HANDS OF FRIENDSHIP CAN YOU READ THE COMMENT OF THE IGBO BASTARD
THIS IS THERE ULTIMATE PLAN
AND YOU YORUBA LAGOSIANS ARE STILL BEING NICE
BAN ALL THEIR HAWKERS
DESTROY ALABA MARKET AND TRADE FAIR
KILL THE IGBOS
Na only here u fit talk. Come out and say it and see if they won't burn u alive in front of ur parents grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

FIGHT FOR YOU PLS I DARE YOU TOUCH ONE YORUBA LIFE WITHOUT VIOLENCE WE WILL KILL YOU ALL BASTARD TRIBE THAT UNDERSTAND ONLY VIOLENCE
You can't even compose simple English. Na the same school u attend with Buhari? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Acekidc4(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:
That's why I like to fvck YORUBA GIRLS when I'm drunk grin grin grin
And That's Why I also Like to Suck Igbo Girls Punny when I'm High on Weed!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:

I can see you're so paranoid and silly. Using the upper case and still typing meaningless words, without the use of punctuation marks. Do us a favour, drink otapiapia and die grin
YORUBA LAGOSIANS WAKE UP
THE IGBOS PRODUCED FAKE ALOMO BITTERS TO KILL YOU
THEY PRODUCE FAKE DVD TO STEAL YOUR WORK
YOU HAVE A MILITARY BARRACK IN LAGOS,OGUN AND OYO WITH ARMS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR !

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

And That's Why I also Like to Suck Igbo Girls Punny when I'm High on Weed!!
You suck it and you contract cancer of the mouth and endless mouth odour. But I use double condoms to fvck your sisters (YORUBA GIRLS) cos they smell like rotten fish shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
i thought they want biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu's lapdog earnestly understands the need to keep the cash till ticking over....Lagos being no man's land tis important he comes into mutual symbiotic relationship with igbos else his reelection might not be a tea party.
Did you not learn any lesson from d last election? u people dont have any influence whatsoever in lagos.if Ambode decides to pursue a second term in office,whether or not he wins has nothing to do with the indigbos but his performance while in office.pls u people should stop this childish behaviour of tribal war and make the most of your stay in Lagos or you go and contribute your quota to the development of your respective states.my two cents.peace out

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

YORUBA LAGOSIANS WAKE UP
THE IGBOS PRODUCED FAKE ALOMO BITTERS TO KILL YOU
THEY PRODUCE FAKE DVD TO STEAL YOUR WORK
YOU HAVE A MILITARY BARRACK IN LAGOS,OGUN AND OYO WITH ARMS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR !
Go outside and tell them na. Why are u hiding behind that cheap Tecno fone? grin grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Na only here u fit talk. Come out and say it and see if they won't burn u alive in front of ur parents grin

IT HAS BEEN SAID AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
IGBOS NEED TO BE CHASED AWAY CHIKENA
WE WILL TAKE BACK ALL THE FAKE CofO that we handed to you

DIRTY LAZY IGBO TRIBE

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
Jobneeded12:

IT HAS BEEN SAID AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
IGBOS NEED TO BE CHASED AWAY CHIKENA
WE WILL TAKE BACK ALL THE FAKE CofO that we handed to you

DIRTY LAZY IGBO TRIBE
[/s]
Your mom should have drank poison when she had u in her. Everybody on earth knows that Igbos are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria, and Yorubas are the laziest cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu's lapdog earnestly understands the need to keep the cash till ticking over....Lagos being no man's land tis important he comes into mutual symbiotic relationship with igbos else his reelection might not be a tea party.

The ibos came to meet him, he did NOT go to meet the ibos... take note! In a negotiation, whoever initiates the discussion comes in with a lesser stance.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Acekidc4(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
slam7000:

MUMU.
You are the Bigger MUMU if you don't Know!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Acekidc4(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
slam7000:

MUMU.
You are the Bigger MUMU if you don't Know!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Shut the fuc/k up fool!

An Igbo group went to pay the guy a visit.....problem; ok, an Igbo group take a confrontational stance against the guy....still problem! Why don't you bastards just get off your superior high horse and realize the elections are over?

Some Igbos say Lagos is 'no mans land'......you get furious; yet you turn around and claim that oil is for the entire country and shouldn't be left to anyone group to determine how it is exploited and shared! See your glaring hypocrisy!?

I actually think these fools believe they are smart.
That they loot the Nigerian wealth while the Igbo were down doesn't mean they are any special. They can keep enjoying their loot but one thing that is constant in life is CHANGE....I dey laugh.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Acekidc4(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
logos is no man's land. ...

very soon u people will still fight for lagos. ..

very soon igbos will go back to biafra and u people will start killing each other. .

What is this mouthPaining Ediot saying Na

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by okpukpu(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2015
Sorry kiddo, you wont like the outcome. Your leaders knows much more better than you do. I command you to sit down and eat that your Ewedu.
Jobneeded12:
My fellow yoruba Lagosians
It's time for you to wake up
The Igbos have an agenda in Lagos and its up to you to teach them a lesson

Destroy their investments
Boycott igbo stores
Don't sell your land to igbo sell to ND,YORUBA OR HAUSA.
As a yoruba entrepenuer in Lagos stop employing igbo people they don't like you don't you yoruba Lagosians get it
Igbos don't employ yoruba go to Ebaino supermarket or igbo businesses they don't employ yoruba
If Ambode appoints any igbo man then he's very foolish
If Lagos state patronises any igbo contractor then they have to stop
Burn Festac
Destroy Ago
Send Igbos out of lagos Aggresively
They have always wanted the west
Yoruba RONU
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Zhul001(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2015
igbo always on the losing side.as a result of hush hush greed

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2015
MAGGILICIOUS:
Did you not learn any lesson from d last election? u people dont have any influence whatsoever in lagos.if Ambode decides to pursue a second term in office,whether or not he wins has nothing to do with the indigbos but his performance while in office.pls u people should stop this childish behaviour of tribal war and make the most of your stay in Lagos or you go and contribute your quota to the development of your respective states.my two cents.peace out

My yoruba brother you don't get it
The IGBOS know
But they are very mischievous and want it
The agenda to take over Lagos started with Azikwe who wanted to make Lagos an autonomous region also Ojuwku
How can I explain it to you that IGBOS envy yoruba
Awolowo was constantly warned but he always maintained hand of friendship and he never won any election

Tinubu also supported IGBOS in 2011 only for them to marginalise yoruba

DONT YORUBAS GET IT !!!!
IGBOS ENVY YOU
YOUR MORE SOPHISTICATED
YOUR RICHER IN WEALTH
YOU HAVE THE RICHEST REGION
WE ARE THE MOST ADVANCED TRIBE
YORUBAS GET IT IGBOS ENVY & HATE YOU
IGBO PARENTS HAVE POISENED THEIR CHILDRENS MIND TOWARDS YORUBA WHERE AS YORUBA PARENTS DONT TELL US ANY TRIBAL STORY HENCE YOU DONT KNOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2015
okpukpu:
Sorry kiddo, you wont like the outcome. Your leaders knows much more better than you do. I command you to sit down and eat that your Ewedu.
With isi azu grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Calm the f..uck down internet tiger...lol. You are too emotional to think straight much more about war.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Jobneeded12: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Your mom should have drank poison when she had u in her. Everybody on earth knows that Igbos are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria, and Yorubas are the laziest cheesy grin

MOST INDUSTRIOUS TRIBE MY ASS
YORUBAS ARE BUSY MANUFACTURING
IGBOS ARE SALES MEN TO CHINESE BUSINESS AKA SLAVES

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
Jobneeded12:

My yoruba brother you don't get it
The IGBOS know
But they are very mischievous and want it
The agenda to take over Lagos started with Azikwe who wanted to make Lagos an autonomous region also Ojuwku
How can I explain it to you that IGBOS envy yoruba
Awolowo was constantly warned but he always maintained hand of friendship and he never won any election

Tinubu also supported IGBOS in 2011 only for them to marginalise yoruba

DONT YORUBAS GET IT !!!!
IGBOS ENVY YOU
YOUR MORE SOPHISTICATED
YOUR RICHER IN WEALTH
YOU HAVE THE RICHEST REGION
WE ARE THE MOST ADVANCED TRIBE
YORUBAS GET IT IGBOS ENVY & HATE YOU
IGBO PARENTS HAVE POISENED THEIR CHILDRENS MIND TOWARDS YORUBA WHERE AS YORUBA PARENTS DONT TELL US ANY TRIBAL STORY HENCE YOU DONT KNOW
[/s]
E pain am oo! cry cry cry

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by Cheeba: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Cooperation on what again? Them no wan go start to create biafra again? Or na oduduwa land their headquarters go dey?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation by XBLadez: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Jobneeded12:

MOST INDUSTRIOUS TRIBE MY ASS
YORUBAS ARE BUSY MANUFACTURING
IGBOS ARE SALES MEN TO CHINESE BUSINESS AKA SLAVES
Manufacturing amala in their dirty, smelly backyards abi? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Electricity Debts Owed By Benin And Togo Gives Nigeria Concerns / Massive ADC Rally In ONDO KINGDOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.