Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown (20796 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now / Remove Fuel Subsidy – Saraki Tells Buhari / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Gbam!

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
POPdecorator:
Igbo and oil shaaaaa,subsidy ko subsystem ni

But igbos don't have any oil refinery or oil well.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by bogolobango(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
no mind am na attention seeker like his fellow chest beaters

Lagooners

2 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by backtosender: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The man that saved Nigeria from collapsing while Otedola and Wale Tinubu were taking selfies with Buhari
I tell you he saved nigeria from total collapsed they should be very thankful to him he was their messiah

4 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by miqos02(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by seedorfg(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
well said ifeanyi ubah, fuel subsidy is a big scam and probing should be imply to catch the OLE's

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
yoruba and hatred for igbo

see all of them above

4 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Is there subsidy or not? Buhari answer it.

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by backtosender: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
chuna1985:

But igbos don't have any oil refinery or oil well.
what are you talking about are you that stuppidd

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Bigdreams(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
We hope that the dark shadows behind 'fuel subsidy' will be brought into the light as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by henryobinna(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
if this guy had said otherwise same people insulting him would still insulted him.. silly and confused nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
siraj1402:
Buhari said he will have to look into the system first if there is anyyhing like subsidy.

u have joined buhari in his illness ooo.

Its a known fact to all that care that fuel us being subsidized in Nigeria for so many years.

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Iykopee(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
From this guy's comments, its obvious the criminals in that sector are largely people who romances with the present administration... Buhari can u take the gauntlet and probe ur thieveing acolytes?

6 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by ldpele(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2015
If I hear "remove fuel subsidy" from any occupynigeria member, na ancestry cause I go lay on such person. Femi, idris and co, make una ready oo, we r going back to occupy9jai

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Kirikiri looms around the corner!
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by nerodenero: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
I think Ubah is AGIP. Aside this, he made a valid point.I think these facts are not news as such but will PMB be able to fight the cabal? If he conquers these people, then we are truly free.

4 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
backtosender:
what are you talking about are you that stuppidd

Lemme do as if I didn't see that stupidd thing.

Lol. Did u give dem any oil well or oil refinery

If any, please indicate.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by suwailad(f): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Trust our igbo brother to have sought out an ingenious plan to survive the subsidy removal but wil the cabals allow Buhari such leverage to free Nigerians? yes Dangote's refinery is coming up shortly to stand in his stead as a cabal member but what about Thieffnubu and Otedola? Do they have any patriotic plans to add value to our crude or do they desire to become parasites and leeches on our economy?..

your life must be a miserable one devoid of joy. you look very bitter and its not good for your wellbeing

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2015
We don't have light ..

Please i s there any president in this country at all

buharı you are a fool. ....

2 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by winniz: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by backtosender: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Lemme do as if I didn't see that stupidd thing.

Lol. Did u give dem any oil well or oil refinery

If any, please indicate.
I dont see any sense from your comment go u sound like a joke to me
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by adonismuller(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
frankparadise:
seems his seeking for position from buhari cheesy
How much can Buhari's post offer him?
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Ubah remember your days above STB branch APAPA. All your collection of cash after bank hours to buy PMS and dDiesel
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by MacluvPH(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Tribalist
seppBlatter:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08161244060
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by abbccc(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
[b]We should always take a good message/suggestion irrespective of whose mouth it came from...If Ifeanyi Ubah is a thief as a poster said earlier and he is calling for thieves to be caught then he has either repented and wants to be punished or he is not one of them as many may have thought....This is not time for name calling or judging things sentimentally out of tribalism or religion....As Ubah has said of which he might be culpable at the end of the probe, the scarcity of Oil/its products and those behind it should be probed....As well, subsidy should be removed and a total deregulation of the downstream sector should be implemented by the FG....The Change has totally started as am even surprised the way people come out recently to bring out good suggestion to the FG which will benefit the masses unlike it was obtainable in the previous regimes especially the immediate past regime of GEJ;it's indeed a sign of good thing....EFCC now waking up from slumber...People has started adjusting already...Come to think of it, when evil is order of the day you will knowingly/unknowingly be trapped into it....But now, the body language of the President says it is over for such and no longer business as usual.....May God bless Nigeria!!1[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by eleko1: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
sad sad Nah who u wan twist?
Purfekt:
Gbam!
Dash am to sumbodi cool grin
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Brugo(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Probe all marketers including Ubah.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by sleek82(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:
The man of the moment. He ended the fuel scarcity mess started by Wale tinubu and Otedola them. He called for the investigation of oil marketers, he is one of them but he wants investigation, that means dude has no skeletons in his cupboard. Now he is calling for the removal of fuel subsidy and the deregulation of the downstream sector of the oil industry in this country and what is your retort again? Insults! Typical! Shildrenz of anger, it comes with the terrain tho. ..

im nt sure you are a Nigerian or probably you have still not learnt any with the situation and circumstances around you. So because Ubah called for a probe now means he is innocent. Please open your eyes......in a situation where something is stolen from a room of 5 people, the first person to jump up and say " search everybody", is probably the first suspect! He only did that to avert suspicion
Note: please remember it was Obasanjo who started EFCC.....im sure you understand the remaining!
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari, buharı buharı, buharı buharı. ....how many times have i called you. .?

call NEPA on phone we don't have light and whatyou ddoing there.....?

Had it been you go to school u would have know how to govern a country but you refused to go to school. ....no certificate

buharı u are a cow

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari, buharı buharı, buharı buharı. ....how many times have i called you. .?

call NEPA on phone we don't have light and what are you ddoing there.....?

Had it been you go to school u would have know how to govern a country but you refused to go to school. ....no certificate

buharı u are a cow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Ali Madaki Orders The Arrest Of Two Men For Criticizing Him On Facebook / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.