Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown (20797 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now / Remove Fuel Subsidy – Saraki Tells Buhari / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by tunde1200(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Lots of sycophants like these around GEJ.
I like your coments veryreasonable to me .

igbsam:
why didn't he press jonathan to do it. Rather he went about gallivanting all around with his useless TAN movement. Hypocrisy of the Highest order. He follow send Jona to otuoeke by misleading him.

you opinion is not needed by buhari
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by abu12: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
[size=15pt]uba shld b ready to face d law over is shoddy deal wit amcon, there is no hiding place for him, dis not jonathan govt where criminal like him talk [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by siraj1402(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
chuna1985:

u have joined buhari in his illness ooo.

Its a known fact to all that care that fuel us being subsidized in Nigeria for so many years.
I guess your father was diagnosed of the same illness. Oloriburuku learn how to address with no insults.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by anonimi: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The man that saved Nigeria from collapsing while Otedola and Wale Tinubu were taking selfies with Buhari

True talk - it is the return of the CABAL.

Welcome to change grin grin

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by lawbabs: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:
The man of the moment. He ended the fuel scarcity mess started by Wale tinubu and Otedola them. He called for the investigation of oil marketers, he is one of them but he wants investigation, that means dude has no skeletons in his cupboard. Now he is calling for the removal of fuel subsidy and the deregulation of the downstream sector of the oil industry in this country and what is your retort again? Insults! Typical! Shildrenz of anger, it comes with the terrain tho. ..

I wish you know this guy, he is a devil-incarnate. I have his dossier and I know the things he has done in the past... He is playing innocent. He is never an innocent guy @all. He want to fraternize with the new government to continue his impunity and the way he destroyed many Nigerian banks with bad loans. He has no iota of integrity. trust me on this. He is very cunny, and there are many like him around. GMB must be very careful of them...
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by yooglodotcom: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Let the subsidy stop and the probe begin! He is not exonerating himself so what's the fuse?

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by ichidodo: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2015
suwailad:

your life must be a miserable one devoid of joy. you look very bitter and its not good for your wellbeing
Bitter? Mehn we are having fun at your expense...boy,we never realize opposition could be this fun.Buhari could be reading our comments right now.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by naijamerican: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Ifeanyi Ubah is an honrable igbo man.

I wish these devilsh Yoruba's controlling the oil sector get exposed. So sick of these tribalists destroying the nation because of their greed.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Bluffly: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba fool. Ubah knows when probe is done..he is requesting it, when done...90% will be Yoruba marketers.

You know you are the greatest fool ever by adding Yoruba. Call him a fool if you will and live where he came from. Are you demented to get an understanding all this years?
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by ralph28(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2015
In Nigeria everybody is conversant with this big word SUBSIDY we have not known the meaning practically but only in our dictionaries.

The grammar is making waves again.

Since we're in the era of change,may be the grammar will change its meaning to favour us.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by 400billionman: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2015
grin

Ubah the clown.

One orijin for you.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by peedeeasobie(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2015
igbsam:
why didn't he press jonathan to do it. Rather he went about gallivanting all around with his useless TAN movement. Hypocrisy of the Highest order. He follow send Jona to otuoeke by misleading him.

Sir, if you understand Nigerian's economy, you will know that no matter the political divide a person belongs to, if the person has the type of capacity capital oil has, no President will ignore him!

Ifeanyi Ubah may be Pdp but because of his economic capacity and relevance, Buhari will be ignoring him at the nation's detriment.

His opinion is needed.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by adellam16(f): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2015
businessline:

http://leadership.ng/news/437509/ubah-to-buhari-remove-fuel-subsidy-probe-those-behind-shutdown
D guy just spent one day in office and u blobs r telling him what to do! Smh! Let d guy some slacks! Sheesh!
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Horpeyemi93(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Theif calling the owner to catch theif
abii now them think we Nigerians we be fool kirikiri go welcome people like#Kilode
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by 400billionman: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2015
double0seven:
this Guy

Nah sharp badt guy man..
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by denedene(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2015
wale tinubu
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by jeffery251(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2015
datafreebie:
See me see Nigeria
@ datafreebies
U ARE A SCAMMER,I WONDER Y ADMIN ALLOW DIS SCAM ADVERTS HERE.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by chokolee12(f): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Watever. Still tinkin undecided
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Kingspin(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Theif calling the owner to catch theif
Are u the same children that rejected subsidy removal before? What a shameless part of Nigeria. I declare no peace in Nigeria untill the right things are done.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by gerald09(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Nigerians y the Negativity, this man saved us from hell. yes it may be for appointment or selfish reasons but he did help us, it what us in the business call a "WIN-WIN" moment. this criticism seems to be tribal motivated. cos we all know he wants something in return, for 1 day he LEGALLY sold fuel in lagos for #100/ lit solo. A state where everyone sold at #87. and he called it gesture. Smart!!!!!!
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Kingspin(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2015
lawbabs:

I wish you know this guy, he is a devil-incarnate. I have his dossier and I know the things he has done in the past... He is playing innocent. He is never an innocent guy @all. He want to fraternize with the new government to continue his impunity and the way he destroyed many Nigerian banks with bad loans. He has no iota of integrity. trust me on this. He is very cunny, and there are many like him around. GMB must be very careful of them...
Leave the man, let Buhari do the needful first.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by igbsam(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Sir, if you understand Nigerian's economy, you will know that no matter the political divide a person belongs to, if the person has the type of capacity capital oil has, no President will ignore him!

Ifeanyi Ubah may be Pdp but because of his economic capacity and relevance, Buhari will be ignoring him at the nation's detriment.

His opinion is needed.

It is not needed because, Buhari knows what he is supposed to do. He even said it before getting to power. So he shud shut up and watch from d sidelines. Is he not among the cabals ? abi u wan tell me dat he is different. Cos of his act during the scarcity period he has now become a saint. Lets call a spade a spade. He is among those that put Jonathan where he is today. He is only looking for a crumb from Buhari's table.

Thank u sir
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by lawbabs: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Kingspin:
Leave the man, let Buhari do the needful first.

Oh yes, Buhari should do the needful first, but he shouldn't be exempted from the probes of the kerosene and pms subsidy scam that he was a major beneficiary. If you noticed his statement, "remove subsidy, probe the shutdown". How about, "remove subsidy, probe all of us that have been paid subsidy since 2011". He is one of the wicked souls feasting on the misery of the masses.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Nice one Ubah but I got so disappointed yesterday when I was driving to Ibadan and I wanted to buy fuel from Capitol Oil along Lagos-Ibadan expressway since you said you have enough fuel to serve us in Lagos, as there wasn't fuel in your station.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Tex42(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2015
seedorfg:
A-LI-SIN MA-DUE-AK , BE PREPARE, YOUR KIRIKIRI APARTMENT IS IMINENT
why do I think someone is still owing WAEC here.
I understand how hard you're trying to make sense bro, but the bad news is;you I'll only make sense to sensible nlanders when you learn how to make correct sentences and perhaps improve on your spelling ability.

This Buhari probing who and what is freaking some people out.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Kingspin(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
lawbabs:

Oh yes, Buhari should do the needful first, but he shouldn't be exempted from the probes of the kerosene and pms subsidy scam that he was a major beneficiary. If you noticed his statement, "remove subsidy, probe the shutdown". How about, "remove subsidy, probe all of us that have been paid subsidy since 2011". He is one of the wicked souls feasting on the misery of the masses.
Let him probe dick and tom. Apc/pdp.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by InMyOpinion(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2015
businessline:

“I don’t side anybody, I go straight to the point and I am not a sycophant for Buhari or for Jonathan

[size=14pt]Really?? shocked[/size]
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by revolcollec34: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
dfg

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by bionixs: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
igbsam:

you are an inherent daft! Gej pressed to remove it but you gullible witches and haters were led By demented Dino Malaye to OCCUPY against it. That sandoff made Gej to leave it for you as it is all about the peoples' choice. Why are you crying and pointing fingers na?
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by tete7000(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari probe this, Buhari probe that. If Buhari is to probe everyone probable, four years won't be enough to do so and he won't probably achieve anything else. I believe the government should concentrate on developing appropriate institutions that will ensure erring individuals are promptly and swiftly dealt with as at when necessary.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by peedeeasobie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
igbsam:

It is not needed because, Buhari knows what he is supposed to do. He even said it before getting to power. So he shud shut up and watch from d sidelines. Is he not among the cabals ? abi u wan tell me dat he is different. Cos of his act during the scarcity period he has now become a saint. Lets call a spade a spade. He is among those that put Jonathan where he is today. He is only looking for a crumb from Buhari's table.

Thank u sir

Crumb? Ifeanyi Ubah? Crumb?
Sir, capital oil isn't and cannot be looking for crumb!

Pls how did he put GEJ where he is now?
Because he didn't support PMB?

Is he a saint? No.
Has he claimed to be one? No.

But if its just his act during the scarcity, it was a very noble act irrespective of his motive and he has my respect for it.

Shut up? Sideline? The guy has one of the largest oil depot in Nigeria if not Africa and you are saying he should shut up when it comes to pms?

No sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.