Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

234GT's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 234GT's Profile / 234GT's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 76 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Dstv, Gotv Customers To Experience Downtime For 3days Due To Lagos-calabar Road by 234GT(m): 10:32pm On May 04
Bobby4090:

Am sure you're from Obi's side. People of hate and envy.

I am from Ogun state...you can't be more yoruba than me.....I just want this country to be good so I can enjoy my life...Nigeria being good is not rocket science.....I have never applied for an international passport.....I just want this country to be better because I know we have the potentials....

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Dstv, Gotv Customers To Experience Downtime For 3days Due To Lagos-calabar Road by 234GT(m): 8:51pm On May 04
The road is a senseless project.

It can only be a sensible project when ALL existing federal roads are motorable.

Nigeria is cursed with wicked leaders. Next time God sends me to Nigeria, I will make sure I abort myself before 9 months.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Warns Saboteurs As Power Generation Rises To 4,800MW by 234GT(m): 8:54am On May 03
Fearyourcreator:

Na your tribe head dey look like monkey na ... Na Tinubu spoil your life bah... Sit down there dey blame government for your life you personally destroyed yourself... Oponu ,ole

omo ale....bastard....
Politics / Re: FG Warns Saboteurs As Power Generation Rises To 4,800MW by 234GT(m): 8:30am On May 03
Fearyourcreator:

Para e grin

Obo....Monkey.....Tinubu is not doing well and you animals keep supporting him.....you are a bastard....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres by 234GT(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30
propaganda as usual
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by 234GT(m): 5:57am On Apr 25
Good morning car gurus on the house.
I use a 2008 accord 4 cylinder as my daily car.

Last week Wednesday and Thursday, I discovered oil leaks where I parked overnight. I took the car to a ram and we checked under. He said the power steering rack is bad and the leaks came from the driver side rubber boot covering.

He advised that I change the power steering rack. I have bought a tokunbo rack for 55k.

My confusion now is that since last week Friday, the leaking has stopped completely, and the power steering reservoir level has not gone down one bit. The steering system is working perfectly with no noise whatsoever.

I don't feel like changing the rack because of so many things they have to dismantle to remove the bad one. I am always scared of my car being piecesed by mechanics because they tend not to return the components to how they met it.....like one may end up with problem B while trying to fix problem A.

Please advise on what the leak could possibly be, because I have checked the atf and brake oil, they are both at the usual levels. Thank you.
Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by 234GT(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21
nairalanda1:

One dollar is about 1000 naira.

If we sold fuel for N1 , to pay for the subsidy, we would need to spend our entire budget plus extra money in loans to get there.

As at now, government says we are spending 600 billion naira monthly on subsidy. An estimate for the month of feb put it at N1 trillion for that month. That is to keep fuel between N580-700. Imagine what it would be if it cost more.

But your Lord and savior Tinubu said subsidy is gone lolsssss.......
Politics / Re: Shettima: Petrol Subsidy, Multiple Exchange Rates Were Producing Billionaires by 234GT(m): 9:06am On Apr 21
kay29000:

They are not fully there, but they have tried. I mean this government. What Shettima is talking about is people who made a lot of money from round tripping when the black market exchange rate for dollar was around 750 and cbn rate was 450...that's a 300 margin (under Buhari's government). I know bankers that made a killing from round tripping because of this. Now the margin between cbn rate and black market rate is just 30 naira. This is a great improvement. Think about it for a second.

Because some people made money from roundtripping and petrol subsidy, the whole country, including those who did not make any money from roundtripping, have now been thrown into poverty..............and the nation is still unofficially paying more money in subsidies......God will judge this government....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shettima: Petrol Subsidy, Multiple Exchange Rates Were Producing Billionaires by 234GT(m): 7:03am On Apr 21
ThatCEO:
When they were removing subsidy, lots of mumu people be like...I don't have a car n don't buy fuel, why should we be subsidizing car owners cheesy

In ur bid to stop subsidy billionaires, you made 200M people much poorer n now pay even more subsidy to the billionaires cheesy

Exactly......poverty affects the brain....people who don't have cars were happy that subsidy was being removed and car owners will suffer.....not knowing that food prices will skyrocket.......A kilo of meat (8 pieces) now is 5k......let's see who will suffer more.....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Your Policies Caused Hardship, Worsening Insecurity – PDP Slams Tinubu by 234GT(m): 5:34am On Apr 19
PDPs foolishness is what is causing hardship to Nigerians...... if they had fielded Obi and another young and sound northerner, they would have been in power now without stress and Nigerians won't be going through balabulisation.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Labour Submits N615,000 Minimum Wage Demand In Fresh Proposal by 234GT(m): 7:24am On Apr 14
NLC has betrayed us.......why propose a senseless figure........government won't even take them serious....abi dem wan dey price the thing like fish.......

50 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 234GT(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11
lailo:
I voted for Tinubu so that I can see this kind crying from the rich. E don tey way una hold us to ransome. Our Messiah has come. Asiwaju carry on. Only idiots who wont like the news are enemies of Nigeria a.k.a obbiddiots, a.k.a zomb ee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a correct fool...the poor are crying more than the rich under Tinubu....I'm sure you are a frustrated pauper.

1 Like

Family / Re: I Don't Care Neighbours by 234GT(m): 1:09am On Apr 10
diamond68:
But wait ooo I don’t understand this topic ooo, so you mean you live in an apartment with no gateman you all pay and you are expecting some neighbor to come out of his house to open gate for you ? Awon werey. If you can’t afford to pay a gateman it means it’s a poor low income place and as such everyone has a valid reason to be suspicious of their neighbor. You can open gate now your neighbor done set you up for kidnap for money ritual lol. It’s like you are all looking at each other suspiciously and apprehensively and rightfully so

Nowadays, a gateman is a security threat...jam key is the best....

3 Likes

Business / Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by 234GT(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08
orriyomi33:
I think it is about #900,000 or lesser.

This is good news....it was 1.3M or so last month....
Business / Re: Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? by 234GT(m): 12:09am On Apr 08
orriyomi33:
For building materials.
A bag of nail that was sold for #38,000 during the price hike is now btw #26,000 and #28,000.

Bundle of zinc that was sold for #55,000 is now sold between #43,000 and #45,000.

Marine Board that was sold for #26,000 is now between #22,000 and #22,500.

what of 1 tonne of 12mm iron rod??
Politics / Re: This New Tariff Must Not Stand! - Simon Musa by 234GT(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06
akaahs:

Fortunately or unfortunately people like me have vow not to vote again. I can't be risking myself and family to travel to my home state and the election ll be manipulated. Not me again nor my family member.

Election was not manipulated...people voted foolishly for Tinubh and they are still foolishly defending his useless policies...unfortunately, the very poor are the ones defending his wicked policies...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by 234GT(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04
Ikjec:
Honestly, as a none Tinibu supporter; I had to realize, that wishing the president evil, is like wishing your dad evil, and expecting him to pay your bills though the next phase of your existence

The honest reason Even the Holly book asked you to pray for your Leaders

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/JjNcm2VUpQN43CHQ6

Nobody is wishing him evil...we are just horrified that we are being led by a clueless old man....when a clueless leader is in power, everyone bears the brunt, even those wishing themselves well and praying to God that the administration will favour them and their families
Travel / Re: Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far by 234GT(m): 11:24am On Apr 02
W0t0w0toman:

You never begin talk true, just admit that you were one of the bankers that wrecked Nigerian economy through foreign exchange roundtripping. You think we don't know how you get dollars at official rate and go and sell to aboki at over 50% profit? I have access to credit facilities yen yen yen

Keep quiet baba...a deputy manager earns 20 million naira annually after tax and pension deductions....and once you become a full manager, you get a brand new status car to be changed by the bank every 3 years....an ordinary BO has access to 11M as staff car loan.....
Family / Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by 234GT(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01
Villa12:
What of those that already given birth to many children and find it difficult to feed?

They will serve as lessons to new couples

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by 234GT(m): 12:14am On Mar 29
ayotade09:
Do anyone have idea how much to fix Samsung 55inches tu7000 series 7 tv screen just went dark while watching it

If you are in Ibadan, call 08093039537
Politics / Re: Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC by 234GT(m): 12:48am On Mar 28
gbadexy:
Propaganda gone wrong. I don't even know what to believe and don't take news seriously again.
I guess they are trying to force speculators to dump their dollars by their own approach.

No speculator will drop his dollars, knowing that Tinubu and his team are clueless....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration by 234GT(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24
People were warned that Tinubus cluelessness will bring nothing but hardship to us all, but some bastards kept saying it will favour them and their families.....Now reality has dawned on us all...there is a big difference between prophetic declaration and reality.....

7 Likes

Business / Re: Naira gain: Pressure Mounts On FX Hoarders To Sell Off Dollars by 234GT(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24
naijapeepz:
Nigerians are so stupid, how can you call it Dollar crash ?

How much was Dollar to Naira just three months ago.

So if they take Dollar to 5k now and after one month of complaining, they bring it down to 3k.

You all will be rejoicing that dollar crashed

Omo I hate the way many people are thinking.

Dollar was about 700 before it went up and now it’s 1400 and I am hearing dollar crash dollar crash:

No vex baba....majority of Nigerians are foolish....only smart ones can reason like you, but unfortunately, the smart ones are in the minority

5 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by 234GT(m): 6:04am On Mar 24
AyobamiOluwole:

Great you understand me. I'm talking about $1500, that's about #2.1million. Yes I was mad and frustrated but why should I send her out that time of the night. This is my regret.

Please don't be hard on yourself....you told her what she was coming for......she agreed and came by herself......she came and wanted to change things and MANIPULATE you......she most likely wanted to manipulate you because she felt there was nobody else who could take her place that night.......you did the right thing my brother......don't allow any woman manipulate you...na their way.....
Family / Re: Brother Gifts Her A Car On Her Wedding Day: Sparks Mixed Reactions Online by 234GT(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18
This is not proper from the brides family....if the groom has no car of his own presently, the marriage is dead on arrival.....there is a big difference between theory and reality..
Politics / Re: "We Are Ready To Negotiate": Bandits Send "Save Our Soul" Message To Gov Dauda by 234GT(m): 7:22am On Mar 17
[quote author=Lithiumite post=128964967]

I would seek a more drastic approach to kidnapping in this country. Special squads should be established among the security agencies which would be elite and all their operations classified.

Direct fire should be opened on the kidnappers locations even with the hostages still with them,yes there will be collateral damage as the victims too would loose their lives......govt should then compensate the direct families of the victims with that same amount the bandits were requesting.

If this happens a few times,a kidnaper would know he isn't getting anything from kidnapping but death as govt would never negotiate.....banditry would end in no time.

With the butter and cheese approach to this mayhem especially in the north,it's becoming an industry that even the locals are actively involved.[/quote

God bless you Sir. if I am president, I will instruct the airforce to bomb the location of the kidnappers, and kill every living thing there...with the victims and the hostages......every fuckung living thing there must be killed.,...do this 3 times and kidnapping will stop...
Family / Re: Everything Is So Expensive by 234GT(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13
Bullfallo:
Big bull rice is 98k 50kg i shock.

When I entered restaurant and the served me rice and small meat with bottle water 3k I remember the big bull 98k rice i chill. Bought fuel 10k and did small walker to drink beer return home half of the fuel gone. Like play 25k gone with nothing to show. Police road block no longer collect 2h instead they will tell you to go. They need 1k or at most 5h. I just have to cut down movement no

Nigerians are eating rubbish right now. People are buying nonsense and cooking a kind of food even the gods will reject.

And the big bull rice no dey quick done...you go cook am tire......
Politics / Re: Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS by 234GT(m): 7:12am On Feb 11
To be stolen by our politicians again...no difference..

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Abrupt Subsidy Removal Caused Hardship – Sagay by 234GT(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

NO, seriously, grow up, child.

Just because someone does not think the way you are does not mean they support tinubu.

GO and read about subsidies and why they are damaging, then we can talk.

Yes grandpa, the all-knowing grandpa...just that all your writeups on nairaland does not change the fact that people are suffering really bad......

Enjoy your weekend grandpa.......
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Abrupt Subsidy Removal Caused Hardship – Sagay by 234GT(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

Yeah, I have been supporting this thing since 2011. SO, go meet a real APC supporter.

Grow up, child.

Yes grandpa.....
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Abrupt Subsidy Removal Caused Hardship – Sagay by 234GT(m): 9:12am On Feb 10
nairalanda1:
I can see a lot of people suddenly calling for return of subsidy back to where fuel costs N200 or under. Aparently it would make us all happy.

FIrst off, subsidy has not gone, it has been partially removed, and even then, the cost of subsidy being paid is far more than what we paid in 2022...and fuel was below N200 then...because at the end of the day, the naira value had not fallen down. We bring back subsidy, we could be spending above 30 trillion per annum in the next 1 year...

Second, our debt was eating over 90% of our revenue, which meant we were borrowing and paying for subsidy with borrowing indirectly...and this was at May 29 2023. All the three main candidates knew that, which is why they were all saying subsidy must go.

As harsh as I sound, if we want economic progress, one of the things we gotta do in addition to diversificaiton and fighting corruption really...is subsidy removal. Because as has been said earlier, no one wants to build refinery and then sell petrol at subsidised price. It would kill the refinery. A lot of people come and make fun of the refinery Obi commisioned that did not produce fuel...well, at the end, would you produce fuel above 100 naira as it was then, and then sell it at N97 then? That is why that obi refinery is not working. And I betcha the owner has lost a lot of money.

The sad thing is that most of us don't know how bad we are, instead we talk about fighting corruption...and getting money back. WE SHOULD DO THAT...No argument...but if we got all the loot back, what would we do when we have finished spending the loot on the subsidy and other things? Wahala go start.

All I know is, we bring back subsidy, we would be in serious problem in a few years...to the point that the WB and IMF would be running our government. You won't like it.

Have you been paid your 30k this month??
Politics / Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by 234GT(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04
Skyehigher1:
Am a tinubu die headed supporter but if tinubu is not open all our borders this month I swear to God Almighty Allah I will never vote for him and I will work against him and I will make sure he will never returned to the presidency come 2027 inshallah infact am really disappointed... Fg think all our business man and woman care about our well being you close our borders and increase our suffering ..... infact I regret voting for you as president of this country . President bola Ahmed tinubu am very disappointed in you sir.... Despite all the love I have for you since you come to power my life is becoming worse than ever before..... Please sir Mr president open all our land borders let everything enter our country .... There is no farmers in a farm again due to the issue of insecurities .... All our business man and woman are callous ..... Please and please Mr president open our land borders this hardship is unpredictable for me and my family all your policy are affected my business and my life entirely

The foolishness that made you vote for him the first time will make you vote for him again in 2027....Tinubu till 2031.......you are a bastard......Sango and Ogun will kill you.......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 76 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.