Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (71512 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by lordflacko(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls! People I need help! How can I download free from iTunes on laptop?
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by PStacks(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
What! shocked
Nawa for this country ooo!
People get Mind ooo.
Well, I think it serves the man right..
Those policemen are highly irresponsible.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by prettyJoy22(f): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pathetic...he pushed her to the wall
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by lampardizik(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wonders.... undecided undecided
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
he is lucky to be alive
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by kolawoletimmy: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
cheesy grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]this one is strong
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by loomer: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
He loves his wife na.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by benedictac(f): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Elslim:
yepa The fear of a woman is d beginning of.....
and the fear men maltreatment is the beginning of women's wisdom.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by fpeter(f): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
the funny aspect be say the man dey lie sef say no be him wife pour am the hot water.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by kilode100(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oturugbeke!! cheesy cheesy

He got served!!

19 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by PStacks(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
alberto2k:
the woman probably said to herself "Never Again" will he beat me in this house. grin

Eyah. . .Now him fine boi don spoil cry

That Must be "Change"..
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The evil ladies commit nowadays surprises even the devil! Some women of this age are devils from the pit of hell disguising only in human body!

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Maghan37: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well if it is true he continously beats his wife then he deserves it. Every day 4 thief one day 4 owner. grin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!

Chai one of the devils in the making again! Abeg no come pour hot water on me ooo!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
That man sef! Why batter a woman. You woman sef! You too do. Well I hope the man don't revenge by pouring acid on that woman. I hope the quarrel can be settled amicably and let peace reign. Oya oga policeman raise your white flag up for peace.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by olatricia(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
seems you were hiding from someone @ ur dp
ginawest:
I Dont blame d woman....sometimes, violence z d only solution to some isshs....m sure d man will turn a new leaf after dis..
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by abbey621(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
I hope the woman already packed her load and never intends on coming back because such a man would be fueled by revenge.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by olatricia(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Like seriously, I can tell u my secrets? Will they be really safe?
prettyJoy22:
Pathetic...he pushed her to the wall
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
I like this woman grin and the fact that she kept boiling the water hot till he returned home

Foolish coward woman beater
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by olatricia(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is that you? So beyourifull!
kilode100:
Oturugbeke!! cheesy cheesy

He got served!!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Elslim: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
benedictac:

the fear of women maltreatment is he beginning of men's wisdom cheesy
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wonder why the story told by the man and the one told by the op is different.

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Violence begets violence. Serves his ass right
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
I love this woman!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Maghan37: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
benedictac:

The last time I checked there are many org dat support women even a ministry, hw many support men exclusively? if it had been the other way round a sin wife beat up husband who look @ his face? But yet women tend 2 complain as if d world is more perfect 4 men. angry
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by ginawest(f): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
olatricia:
seems you were hiding from someone @ ur dp
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by prettyJoy22(f): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
olatricia:
Like seriously, I can tell u my secrets? Will they be really safe?
hmmmmm...sure cool
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by scachy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
He's lucky he got hot water as first warning note. It could v been acid of something more dangerous
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by olatricia(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prove!
prettyJoy22:
hmmmmm...sure cool
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by olatricia(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yes, you were. Why dat corner?

ginawest:
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Reference(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hope she has left the home or else certain retribution awaits on his return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.