Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (71509 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
There's something in the air around that igando area. It needs to be looked into
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by epitome86: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
it might be KARMA....cos nija police can be.......
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Femidigirits: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bros, he no good make Buhari topic finish o. We must see the change dem promise us by force. Anyhow dem do am,we must de know as he de go.

Bonapart:
Pics not graphic enough tongue
Thank God: buhari topic don dey reduce small small. Nairaland go soon sweet again

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Tex42(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
The devil be like, humans are very wicked and heartless...
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Pamelayoung: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well their cup of tea
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by charlesucheh(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
NO! She can't take it no longer ah! The poor woman living in fear. The bush meat has caught the hunter let the remaining hunters learn from the mistake of their colleague.

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by NonnyDot(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Madam, you forgot to add pepper. wretched man who thinks he married a punching bag. A warning to others even preferred into acid that melt skin. Ma, u ar a brave and kind hearted wife material for not using a**d
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
you must be satan
ginawest:
I Dont blame d woman....sometimes, violence z d only solution to some isshs....m sure d man will turn a new leaf after dis..
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Codyt(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Elslim:
yepa
The fear of a woman is d beginning of.....
Wisdom grin grin grin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/wife-bathes-husband-with-hot-water/

Husband and wife........ First pic
Husband ........ Second pic

Good Job madam! You deserve a chilled bottle of Kunun gyada.

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by daniel56(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Make I seen d face well
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by rad8(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lovely
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Princess4eva(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The evil ladies commit nowadays surprises even the devil! Some women of this age are devils from the pit of hell disguising only in human body!

Unlike other posts, the men on this thread have been fair in their judgement except you of course.

I don't support violence in any guise but many police officers especially d low ranking ones are not responsible. Instead of pouring hot water, the woman should av just walked away instead of staying on in an abusive relationship or being tagged a murderer. She may go legal if she wants custody of the children provided she has the financial wherewithal.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Treash(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Love is blind,bt marriage will open its eyes. Weneva we see two pple dating and preparing for marriage,they smile as if dats how it wl be. Pray before marrying.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Princess4eva:

Unlike other posts, the men on this thread have been fair in their judgement except you of course.

I don't support violence in any guise but many police officers especially d low ranking ones are not responsible. Instead of pouring hot water, the woman should av just walked away instead of staying on in an abusive relationship or being tagged a murderer. She may go legal if she wants custody of the children provided she has the financial wherewithal.
Don't mind me! I know of course the husband is more to b blamed than d lady in question. But as you know, when everyone justifies and take side with d lady in question, some ladies here on nairaland reading d comments might as well justify greater evils than pouring hot water in their respective homes!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by czarr(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
wallflower:

My dear if you love as much as you hate I would be the happiest man if you were in love with me.
.....chai I done theif line....
nkechi go hear am today.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Fourwinds: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
So can we say he fully deserved what he got??
yes.!!! he is a stu..pid man
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Starieangel(f): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
After God fear woman!!!its only a fool dt wud underestimate the strenght/power of a woman not to talk of a hurting woman.....God answers the prayers of a weeping mother/wife faster dan any oda being!nonsense man!dnt evn no wots up wif pple living in dt idimu/egbeda area...issues lyk dis av bin happenin dere lately.......God help us women!amen!pls ma,u can repour hot water again on him if he tries dt nonsense again!

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by stonecoldcafe: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Damn that looks painful. embarassed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oga sorry oh. Madammmmmmmmmmmmmm you sef nah. kai. pele to everyone oh.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by NobleG1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
I wish every Nigerian woman will emulate this courageous woman's spirit of fighting back. I hate men who beat their women. it pisses me off big time!

There was a time I beat the sh*it out of an id*iot I saw beating his wife. And I nearly killed the as*shole, his neighbors were able to rescue him from me. I felt so good after the incident and I won't hesitate to do it again on any woman beater as*shole!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by andyanders: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:
There's something in the air around that igando area. It needs to be looked into

You are right. That area is always on the news for every bad thing in Lagos. Too bad.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
holicalpha:
Chisos!! When bible says "The heart of a MAN is Wicked" they forgot to add woman to the Passage.
"they" did not forget. Man as used in that sense is generic. It include women
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by mrcute(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
strange happening all day
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by otunbalautech(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
wot a heartless woman................may God delivered us from such......hmmmmmm
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by holicalpha(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mee234:

"they" did not forget. Man as used in that sense is generic. It include women
You didn't notice the sarcasm in my post.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by seangy4konji: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Poverty is a disease i swear...

Na so husband and wife go they nagg when better bless no deh pocket...

Ohh Lord of Moses and Abraham,God of Mohammed and all the holy prophets not let poverty live within 1000000 million miles of me...

Amen...

I look up to you.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by nikkiking(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hot water, hot water ooooo. Very funny. One bottle of bear could av save him if he had branch to a bear parlour before coming home, the so called wife would have slept off.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Islie: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
scachy:
He's lucky he got hot water as first warning note. It could v been acid of something more dangerous

She just dey warm upgrin
Just to serve him a lesson in a hard way

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Islie: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:

Maybe will shall employ you as the resident investigator to go and check what is wronggrin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Gracious10: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
She should have immersed his hands in the boiling water so he wouldn't use it to drink, hit or even collect bribe.

Some men think they are lord of the rings.. when a woman is very silent over maltreatment, she's got it planned out for u.

Never underestimate the power of suppressed anger and vengeance. . Nobody is above violence, you get what u give.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by riczy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
"What a red letter day for him"- oga police oooo,watin b dis
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by riczy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
"What a red letter day for him"- oga police oooo,watin b dis[b]"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.