Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (71498 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nickymezor(f): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmm, he got was he was looking for n more smiley next tym he won't dare raise a finger on her
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmm....that babe best pack out sharp sharp cus dat bros wey dey beat am on a regs dey plan revenge. Acid bath on his mind. Woman,FLEE!!!!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by chigoizie7(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
ginawest:
I Dont blame d woman....sometimes, violence z d only solution to some isshs....m sure d man will turn a new leaf after dis..

Just wait,make ant or mosquito bit u for nippulz or to to ,na dat time u go know say, violence is never d way.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Pachynse(f): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol
..Them no born d man well,make him talk true...else him cane for dey boil inside pepper Soup....

Women shaa...we get power!!!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Islie:

Maybe will shall employ you as the resident investigator to go and check what is wronggrin
if they will pay.
I no dey do free work
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Teespice(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The evil ladies commit nowadays surprises even the devil! Some women of this age are devils from the pit of hell disguising only in human body!

are you serious?
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Teespice:

are you serious?

Don't mind me! I know of course the husband is more to b blamed than d lady in question. But as you know, when everyone justifies and take side with d lady in question, some ladies here on nairaland reading d comments might as well in the future justify greater evils than pouring hot water in their respective homes!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Teespice(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Don't mind me! I know of course the husband is more to b blamed than d lady in question. But as you know, when everyone justifies and take side with d lady in question, some ladies here on nairaland reading d comments might as well in the future justify greater evils than pouring hot water in their respective homes!

alright.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by xavier0327(f): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
enomakos:
so you will pour acid on your hubby if he beats you?
that will bring me too much attention. ....iI think otapiapia will do wonders grin grin...on a lighter note bro, wife battering is no JOKE!! the physical and emotional effects can be traumatic!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by enambobo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
issorite...that was fair enough.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Islie: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:
if they will pay.
I no dey do free work

Thats if they will see your proposal and work study
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Islie: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
1stCitizen:
Busy bodies!!!!!! Both parties claim it was an accident so which one be una own?

You want them to wash their dirty linen in the public again angry
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
After reading all the comments, I would rather say, that marriage would never remain the same again after this incident. I hope the woman is ready to bear the consequences of her actions(not justifying the man) as a woman, I wouldn't go for that option...
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2015
power of a woman
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 02, 2015
When our correspondent visited Ehianaguan’s residence at No 8, Funsho Abatan Street, Egbeda, he denied the allegation that his wife bathed him with hot water. He said: “Truly, I had a disagreement with my wife before I left home that fateful day, but when I came back, the whole compound was dark. There was no light.
I did not know that my wife kept hot water on the floor. I fell into the water. “I went to Igando General Hospital. When I could not afford the money they asked me to pay, I left for Police Training School Cottage Hospital, where I’m receiving treatment.”
When Esther was asked to state what transpired, she said: “My husband has said it all.” Another resident, who identified himself simply as John, said that the policeman lied about the incident. He said: “I was at our motorcycle park when I saw him with the wound. I approached him, to find out what happened. He told me that it was his wife who poured hot water on him. I wonder why he lied to you. What I have noticed about the couple is that they are not on good terms. They used to fight.

He is now a changed man
The woman has taught him a good lesson or so she thinks
SHe should sleep with one eye open
He may use a hammer and bludgeon her to death in her sleep
Shebi na policeman
Accidental discharge go soon happen for her head
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Bonapart(m): 4:43am On Jun 02, 2015
andyanders:

Exactly, nothing graphic. Had it been that the policeman lost his eyes and abdomen he has been using to extort money and eat, it would have been better. Seeing him on wheel chair without eyes begging to eat would have been the best gift the wife should have handed over to him. Let me see how he will see the woman to beat again. Usel;ess set of criminals.
that's too much ooo... He's a human
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Now he looks like a monster, she will fear him more.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by roselynbas(f): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2015
He fell into the water, with his head and it did affect his feet. Was the water in a swimming pool? tongue
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Leonidas1: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2015
useless and heartless officer!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Behira(f): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
baybeeboi:

na true talk.

Especially when after the violence you land urself in ur father's house or remand.
Who cares if she lands herself in her Father's house afta all dats wia he married her frm.....abegi the man deserves wat he got...same dose of his bitter pills. dnt kno why some men tink dey are doin ladies a huge favour by gettin married to dem. When it is even a lady signing up for a life sentence all in the name of Marriage.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Behira(f): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
After reading all the comments, I would rather say, that
marriage would never remain the same again after this incident. I hope the woman is ready to bear the consequences of her actions(not justifying the man) as a woman, I wouldn't go for that option...
A very big Kudos to dat woman..... yea she is very ready for the consequences... and to hell with dat bondage because it long lost its meaning as marriage a long time ago wen the man started his punching witout considering the consequences. its because of dis kinda statements dat women are always trampled upon in dis part of the world, because they see dem as fools who will sit back and wudnt complain....and wen the stand up for dia rights the wud be sent packing. NO MAN IS DOING ANY WOMAN A FAVOUR BY STAYING MARRIED TO HER. THAT USELESS MAN DESERVES WHAT HE GOT.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by baybeeboi: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Behira:
Who cares if she lands herself in her Father's house afta all dats wia he married her frm.....abegi the man deserves wat he got...same dose of his bitter pills. dnt kno why some men tink dey are doin ladies a huge favour by gettin married to dem. When it is even a lady signing up for a life sentence all in the name of Marriage.

na poverty cause am.

btw, love that ur almost non-existent belly-button.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by enomakos(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
xavier0327:
that will bring me too much attention. ....iI think otapiapia will do wonders grin grin...on a lighter note bro, wife battering is no JOKE!! the physical and emotional effects can be traumatic!!
hahaha you are right dear
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by ijustdey: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, he got was he was looking for n more smiley next tym he won't dare raise a finger on her

Are you sure he won't send her packing the next time he wants to beat her.......

Because he would have this mind that if I beat her and allow her to stay.... She might do worse
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nickymezor(f): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
ijustdey:

Are you sure he won't send her packing the next time he wants to beat her.......

Because he would have this mind that if I beat her and allow her to stay.... She might do worse
Well its possible. .. Anyway na him sabi finally
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by ijustdey: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Nickymezor:
Well its possible. .. Anyway na him sabi finally

hin better make the wife waka for sometime from the house to gauge the husband mood before coming back

that would be the best available options sha

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by valariz: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2015
ginawest:
I Dont blame d woman....sometimes, violence z d only solution to some isshs....m sure d man will turn a new leaf after dis..

Which leaf u dey talk about?
Ugwu or bitter leaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.