Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work (1252 Views)

Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by olillywales(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015

Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by buygala(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ambode has really stepped into very large shoes embarassed ....

May God grant him the wisdom and diligence to take Lagos higher than his predecessor did smiley

But if he is there to run the state in a mediocre way, like Aregbeshola is running Osun state, then may Sango blow his testicles apart in the next Seven days angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by OkutaNla: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Work don start be dat. Better work hard and match or even surpass Fashola's record. I trust you will, my governor.
Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by Truth24(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good
Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
wike is still on the streets of ph smoking igbo and talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by Rilwayne001: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
My Governor cool
While haters are hating....We are winning cool
God bless NIGERIA
Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by Rilwayne001: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
wike is still on the streets of ph smoking igbo and talking nonsense

You will soon see yourself in jail if you persist.
Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You will soon see yourself in jail if you persist.
WTF do you think you're?
Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by steppin: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by Rilwayne001: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

WTF do you think you're?
Policeman angry
Re: Lagos Governor Ambode Shares Picture Of His First Day At Work by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Policeman angry

Police please help me go arrest my warri gf as I speak to you now she's likely to cheat before nightfall

tenk

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? / Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. / What Changes Have You Noticed Since The New Party Took Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.