Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) (43095 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why / Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
He has a good reason but he shouldn't have said "it will not be business as usual". That statement is an indication that under his predecessor, civil servants were always late to office which I don't want to think it's correct.

I still can't find where he said that.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Reference(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
He has a good reason but he shouldn't have said "it will not be business as usual". That statement is an indication that under his predecessor, civil servants were always late to office which I don't want to think it's correct.

Hahaha. You guys are just impossible. How do you cover a snuggling couple in bed with a baby blanket. Try, try and try again. Please, stop hero worship for your health and well-being. Ask yourself as a citizen. What will I do to assist my leaders attain my ideals. Period.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by iyatrustee(f): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
juniormusa:

You can occupy it grin

Bros na serious matter, Fashola had renovated that residence shortly before he left office thinking Ambode would live their.

As for living there, i no mind oh! You can help a sister

wink
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Tolubory(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
I disagree with him,
won't he considers civil servants workers that stays far distance with the Mad Traffic situation in Lagos.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
...to many of those politicians,business as usual is a slogan.so don't take him serious...
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Chukwutobi: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am not carried away by propaganda!

APC - A Propaganda Charter.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by shadrach77: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Ikeja State house appears to be more adequate though. The Marina state house was the former federal state house which our presidents lived in when Lagos was still the national capital. Why the federal government ceded it to Lagos State is still a mystery
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by ajepako(f): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'm not his fan, but that makes sense

I hope he maintains it..

All the best to him
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Rilwayne001: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
pls, dnt say this too loud...the PDP cockroaches might swarm this place in a split of a second.

though, u are right

Lol...okay nahh
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by LAX89(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:

He's better positioned to know why he said that. Perhaps civil servants were not punctual previously, and he wants them to sit up, and he has also chosen to be in Ikeja for the same reason. Fashola was good, but not perfect, and every person will come with their different style of administration even if they're from the same party as the previous governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by femi4: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
iyatrustee:
So the Marina residence would be left unoccupied?

I just hope he would not spend billions of taxpayers money to renovate the Ikeja residence since it has not been used since 2007.

Ambode is not wasteful.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by shaboti: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
zudozz:
see how e dress. all this our eastern governors okorocha n co ll b dressing as if they re abt to go 4 xmas masquerade festival.
I hope you know that suit and tie is white man's attire undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by femi4: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
shadrach77:
The Ikeja State house appears to be more adequate though. The Marina state house was the former federal state house which our presidents lived in when Lagos was still the national capital. Why the federal government ceded it to Lagos State is still a mystery
it was built on Lagos soil
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by myklangelo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Smoke screens!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by victorazy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
iluvweed:
WASH/INITIAL GRA GRA......... undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ambode no wan do frog jump LMAO..#SaiBaba
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by garrix8: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:

Fashola was an excellent governor not a perfect one.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Kolade354(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
adonismuller:
All these newly elected thieves will be forming seriousness with their mumu propaganda..

By saying no "business as usual" does he mean there was business in Fashola's tenure,so civil servants go late then?

Btw,why should one state have two state houses? I thought Ikeja is the capital of lagos...why Marima state house?

Using our oil money to build themselves two state houses while we suffer from environmental pollution.
Soon nemesis will catch up with these parasites!!!
Fashola and Ambode is beta than Jk if u thing agbaje will oslve lag problem den u ar on a long thing......Do you eveb knw he own his own worker 6 month salary.........Ambode and Fashola will alwayz govern lagos beta dan agbaje or obanikoro.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Temmytea70(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/01/ambode-rejects-posh-marina-residence/

Pix: •FIRST DAY AT WORK: Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode this morning in his office

E still dey shack you.....you go soon calm down
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by adonismuller(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kolade354:
Fashola and Ambode is beta than Jk if u thing agbaje will oslve lag problem den u ar on a long thing......Do you eveb knw he own his own worker 6 month salary.........Ambode and Fashola will alwayz govern lagos beta dan agbaje or obanikoro.
I never mentioned names or say who is better,I said politicians are thieves,liars and propagandists always trying to make people feel they are saints...

Wait till 2 years time you will understand what I mean.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Obviously, this man is ready to work, and he isnt a dumbo like GEJ. JK on the other hand was actually kidding vying for lagos governorship post.

Carry go Ambo. cool
oloshi you will die of before your time. Name any of your household that is greater than jonathan
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Obviously, this man is ready to work, and he isnt a dumbo like GEJ. JK on the other hand was actually kidding vying for lagos governorship post.

Carry go Ambo. cool
oloshi you will die before your time if you continue this way. Name any of your household that is greater than jonathan

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by haconjy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
I guess there is a reason for it.... what will happen to the house now... its the agreement....it was built by tinubu... and it will turns to builders owner.. I expect your abusive wordssss.... but pls think of what will happen to it...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin....lol, by the time you know it Tinubu has acquire the property.... who una wan decieve SMH
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by LKO(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
adonismuller:
All these newly elected thieves will be forming seriousness with their mumu propaganda..

By saying no "business as usual" does he mean there was business in Fashola's tenure,so civil servants go late then?

Btw,why should one state have two state houses? I thought Ikeja is the capital of lagos...why Marima state house?

Using our oil money to build themselves two state houses while we suffer from environmental pollution.
Soon nemesis will catch up with these parasites!!!

Enough of this noise of oil money. Lagos state having two state houses doesn't stop ur clueless Uduaghan from improving the lives of Deltans, despite massive money at his disposal.
Delta state as well have two state houses, one in Asaba and a massive annex with state of the art structures in Edjeba Warri. Uduaghan only last week commissioned a multi billion naira Governor's lodge in Lagos. Is Lagos state having a state house in Delta? It is fashionable for Delta to operate two TV and radio stations in Asaba and Warri. Delta operates two state owned airport in Asaba(recently downgraded) and Osubi Warri. Have u taken the Delta state govt to court to challenge these wastes? So na Lagos state two state houses na be crime abi? Hate has beclouded the sense of judgement of many.
Besides, proudly a Deltan.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
u re just so right

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by 12345DKO(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
haconjy:
I guess there is a reason for it....
what will happen to the house now...
its the agreement....it was built by tinubu...
and it will turns to builders owner..
I expect your abusive wordssss....
but pls think of what will happen to it...
Marina state was not built by Tinubu, it was what former head of states used as their official residence when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Paentera(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:
God bless TINUBU, APC and Fashola for giving Lagosians A+.

God punish PDP, Jonadunce and Thief Bode George for trying to impose JK, the serial liar and tax évader on Lagosians.

God punish any saTANic PDP who quotes me to say thrash.

Hate Ambode and perish in the Lagoon within 7 days.

cool

Oh shut up!
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Paentera(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
aku626:
Gimmicks, who would question you if you come late? Publicite'

I'm aware that staff of some Lagos State Agencies sign in to work at 8.30 am with thumb print devices. I will be surprised that a similar device isn't installed within his office premises.
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Paentera(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
zudozz:
see how e dress. all this our eastern governors okorocha n co ll b dressing as if they re abt to go 4 xmas masquerade festival.

The dressing alone does not get the work done. Do not belittle our cultural formal wear for a westernised version of the formal wear. It doesn't make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by garrix8: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Paentera:

Oh shut up!
Who is this crab??
Re: Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) by Bigdreams(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hoping to see a more entrepreneur-friendly Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.