Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) (60704 Views)

CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Amaechi’s Admission Of Failure Shows Rivers Deserves A Better Governor - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by brownlord: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
U
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.

Wike is just being mischievous. This is the only way the PDP roll. they prefer to go to AIT to tell the whole world that Tinubu is a thief when all they could have done was to prosecute him. Wike is threading the same path. A very foolish path. Only fools will fall for such.

Fool, your principal has been caught pant down stealing state properties and all you can do is pin this on wike

Kai, Retardemdem just look at what you have turn yourself into

Foolish fool, why did amaechi not wait to handover to the governor elect like his colleagues?

Retardemdem, I'm very sure you were part of the thugs amaechi used for this disgraceful act.

Shame on you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by darejem4real: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
So serious
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
kenex4ever:
senseless!

says a known fool.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by kropelgrada(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
I like this Wike eh..Can show himself like a typical Ikwerre man that he is.But whichever way he chooses to govern Rivers State is nobody's business.Amechi's nuances need to be shown to the world. The man was literally running mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by free13: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nawa ooo......
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ICEMAN(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
dearpreye:
Blessed be the day Amaechi left the seat of power in this state! !!!

Wike, go ahead. Show journalists and leaders the childishness that's Amaechi.

Go ahead Bro.

To hell with all the progenies of hate and hypocrisy.

My brother are Rivers State and the Federal Republic of Nigeria going to let him get away with the 257 Billion he was given? Please show us where in Rivers State that looks as if only 57 Billion has been expended. We are watching. He should be jailed!
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.

Wike is just being mischievous. This is the only way the PDP roll. they prefer to go to AIT to tell the whole world that Tinubu is a thief when all they could have done was to prosecute him. Wike is threading the same path. A very foolish path. Only fools will fall for such.

Very senseless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by utuk: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
the picture above is a resemblance of rivers state treasury
looting parrow

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
brownlord:
U

Fool, your principal has been caught pant down stealing state properties and all you can do is pin this on wike

Kai, Retardemdem just look at what you have turn yourself into

Foolish fool, why did amaechi not wait to handover to the governor elect like his colleagues?

Retardemdem, I'm very sure you were part of the thugs amaechi used for this disgraceful act.

Shame on you
[/s]

Brownfool, i demanded for the prosecution of Amaechi if wike is so sure of himself. Shouldnt that be encouraged?
i also know about wikes precedence as Obiaakpor LG chairman who was accused to have looted council properties including printers.
That wikes thugs have been terrorising the state since friday is no news. Its possible that this is his thugs handiwork.
Let the thuggish wike shut his putrid mouth and act as Governor which is to prosecute. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by brownlord: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
And how does this stop AMAECHI from being my hero??...

GOD BLESS AMAECHI cool

It can't, even Laurence anini was a role model to some people.

Go to borno and see how many almajiris shekau has mentor

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
dearpreye:

Very senseless.

Very foolish
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
And how does this stop AMAECHI from being my hero??...

GOD BLESS AMAECHI cool

Yes, learn from him! Maybe your own go be stealing for mosque during juma'at prayers.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

says a known fool.
all ur points indicated nothing but a glaring case of someone suffering from psychological defeatism.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by atlwireles: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

It can't, even Laurence anini was a role model to some people.

Go to borno and see how many almajiris shekau has mentor

Those were some days grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by muh4lyf(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Una dey see? Pictures don't lie. Amaechi is a common thief
We are happy to be rid of him in the SS.
Not only ameachi, all the governors are thieves even wike is a thief, so it's not a new thing....
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This two months governor just dey find wetin nor find am is this how he intended to rule rivers for four years?

His Lagos state counterpart already assumed office ready for business.

who doesn't know when someone parks out of a house it always look unkempt

wike should just renovate his residence and shut da fu ck up!!
Guy! You're on it. He's just trying to gain legitimacy so that all eyes will be off him when he starts embezzling in the name of renovating the looted government house.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
kenex4ever:
all ur points indicated nothing but a glaring case of someone suffering from psychological defeatism.

Defeatism from someone who is still savoring the victory of the highest crown grin grin grin
U sound daft, no offense.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi should be prosecuted for this.
The property of Rivers state isn't his private personal property and therefore should not be vandalized simply because his opponent has won elections. This is just untenable

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
emmajiya:

Yes, learn from him! Maybe your own go be stealing for mosque during juma'at prayers.

tongue tongue
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Objektive: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
TELE IKURU STAYS AT THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS LODGE. EVERYTHING THERE IS INTACT...................DEAL WITH IT...

UnknownT:
Even Tele Ikuru follow. Tele should know what happened to the properties, after all, he was part of the last admin whether he defected or not
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Tvegas(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Whats all this noise about? All i see here are signs of evacuation . Did he expect amaechi to renovate it for him?

He should just keep shut and face his work pending tribunal sittings.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by wasuka14(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why I didn't support stupid attitude of looting Govt facilities common among our politicians. I think Mr Wike should concentrate on wot he can do for river pple. If GMB should start takin d whole world leaders dt came for Inauguration round ASO VILLA to show d level of looting by clueless duo of GEJ & PEJ. I think we can't get anywhr. Can all dis show of same change anythin at d Tribunal Mr Wike should hand over d matter to agency in charge of looting Govt properties n sit down to plan for River pple. Everyone blame everybody but themselves!! This time is d end of d Road all dis thiefs #INGODITRUST. IN GMB I BELIEVE!

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by candycrushsoda: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
The house was left the same way Amaechi met it when he took over from Celestine. Omehia. Wike should be happy cos he won't need to buy a new dust pan. undecided grin
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by TpAuta(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
What a load of Crap.

I really thought PDP had learnt it's lesson from the whooping it received in the last elections but I see clearly that they havent.

Still playing cheap and kindergarten politics. So what does he hope to gain by this? It doesn't win him points, he is looking for a means to justify the Hundreds of millions of naira he may have already approved for renovation.

I'm sure a mattress would be bought for 5million naira, broom will be bought for 2million n many many more.

Pls he should work from his house n stop blowing empty air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Evagee(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Instead of people condemning Amaechi's act they are here calling Wike names. Someone mentioned Ambode that he has started work,is Fashola a PDP member? We are talking of APC former governore vandalising the house and left empty place for the incoming PDP governor. He is one of the most corrupt governors but he always talk of corruption,may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ugodean8485(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't blame wike for giving pictorial descriptions of his allegation against amaechi. Because amaechi will always deny all allegations labelled against him. Even with the pictures, I am sure Amaechi will find a way of denying. That is Nigeria politics for you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Gabreal1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Amaechi is a common thief.

List of items Amueshi stole:

Spoons.

Plates.

Furnitures.é

Carpets.

Curtains.

Footmats.

Bedsheets.

Etc.

Buhari should not allow this man near aso rock. Kai!! Smh!
Open your block head nigg, wike is just childish.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
I taught the news on the street today says all properties including furnitures which in the above pix I can see chairs. Honestly, this is just a political phlanporities to damage the image of a well served former governor of Rivers state. If the wish of the people during the general election was allowed in a state like Rivers state by now the legislators should have being contesting for senate or house of representatives leadership in Abuja now and Buhari himself who have known that people in Rivers state truely need CHANGE.I respect the man (Amaechi) for standing by Buhari despite the presidency intimidation against him before and during the general election. May God reward you RCA. Meanwhile,president of everybody and of nobody doesn't mean Fayose, Akpabio including Femi who did not allow nor stop condeming Buhari during and after campaigns will have say or contributions to the development of the APC led govt because their interior moves will be to destroy the present govt no matter what. I want to advise them to ask for open forgiveness for Nigerians. God bless Nigeria
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by manny4life(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Call him childish or whatever name you like, it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Nigerians need to see exactly what's going on before prosecution begins. This way critics won't call it a witch hunt and start asking for pictures.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by brownlord: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
wasuka14:
Why I didn't support stupid attitude of looting Govt facilities common among our politicians. I think Mr Wike should concentrate on wot he can do for river pple. If GMB should start takin d whole world leaders dt came for Inauguration round ASO VILLA to show d level of looting by clueless duo of GEJ & PEJ. I think we can't get anywhr. Can all dis show of same change anythin at d Tribunal Mr Wike should hand over d matter to agency in charge of looting Govt properties n sit down to plan for River pple. Everyone blame everybody but themselves!! This time is d end of d Road all dis thiefs #INGODITRUST. IN GMB I BELIEVE!

Another cow from buharis farm.

Fool, GEJ conducted Buhari round Aso rock himself, fool what does that tell you?

Meanwhile your god, amaethief, looted and ran to Abuja.

If you have nothing meaningful to say why not just STFU and be thought a fool than to speak out and confirm it.

Stup1d boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.