Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) (60702 Views)

CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Amaechi’s Admission Of Failure Shows Rivers Deserves A Better Governor - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by drealme: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Stop d insult, d people should be aware of what Amaechi has done before fixing dem. I think u don't know ur fada daz why u insult other people's fada.
garrix8:
Wike is a dumb as tout. You are the Governor, don't whine to journalists. If Amaechi did vandalise the Government House investigate and prosecute him and all who are involved.

Is this fat toad not a barrister??

cool
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by otokx(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
champion69:
was it how Jonathan administration looted d state house? Didn't u see GEJ took Buhari round d state house? Why didn't Amaechi took Wike round government if his conscience is clear? If APC do wrong there is no problem, but if it's done by PDP all hell is let loose

Is this a case of selective amnesia? Did you not read that even cutlery grew legs and started trekking out of aso rock so much so police that saw them ran for dear life? President Buhari is not moving in soon until the place is cleansed physically and spiritually.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by chiwuike20: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
if Amaech is looking for where to sell d beer bottles, he should come to lagos where d "Oni Igo's" will be pleased to patronise him
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by todayguest(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
This are incidents that happens only in the north. Sad, Amaechi and his accomplices brought it down south. He will go down in Rivers history, as the first Governor who looted the Government House on leaving office. Shame! 4x

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by styno(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is so obsessed with hunting Amaechi down rather than settle down to the business of governance. Common sence would have told any sane person that those funiture would have been carted away by government house staff. Would Wike ever had reused those furnishing without replacing them? Buhari has not moved into the Aso rock because everything have to be replaced (Changed). Abeg replace those things and start the work or governance. You were never gonna reuse them anyway

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Missle4:
Haha... Freemana ko free malam ni
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by godwin120alex: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahah@Ameachi Spoons,knives and little little things he stole.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by chinchum(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
I cant see any thing noteworthy that was "looted" that cant be fixed in a week. What does he want to fix in 3 months

Sleeping foams, forks and knifes angry
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by refreshrate: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
chisos! dem no even leave the pot of stew for the second picture?

This amaechi man is terrible!
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ignis: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Penuelseun:
D Judas of our time, see a thief calling a fellow thief a thief, was he not Amaechi's deputy. Oga abeg park well
Deputy Governor?
when and how?

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by DanielPop(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Buzzj17: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
There are pictures of Wike inside the sitting room of govt house.so wat is he saying now? Amaechi cannot steal chairs or tables. Maybe the workers. Pls lets be realistic. Haba!!!!
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yet some clowns, airheads, and fcktards still wonder why there's a passionate hatred for Amaechi, the Judas and pussycat of Ubime, in Rivers state. His mates rehabilitated their respective state houses in preparation to receive their successors. But this jester ransacks his own. Pathetic.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by acufes(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
kay1one2:
Very childish of the outgoing governor. ..
Very childish of the incoming governor.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by LaudGuy: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
It's intellectually backward to call people (your fellow country men) dumb because they voted against your choice candidate.

GetSmart bro's

*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland* 31-12-15.

#MakeMusicNotWaR

holicalpha:
Breeze don blow, fowl Yanssh don open...

Wike, the people's governor keep on blowing the breeze biko.

God bless the people of Rivers state and her Governor.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians( even the dumb ones that voted for Buhari grin grin) Buharists make una no kee me o grin grin
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by mumbasa: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.

Wike is just being mischievous. This is the only way the PDP roll. they prefer to go to AIT to tell the whole world that Tinubu is a thief when all they could have done was to prosecute him. Wike is threading the same path. A very foolish path. Only fools will fall for such.

Na craze dey worry you and every other Id1ot supporting AMAECHI. Its not about PDP or APC here, If you see black, refer to it as black.

Ba5tards !!! Who have never been to rivers state , know nothing about AMAECHI living somewhere in the WEST or North come to Nairaland to talk rubbish. DOGS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by mumbasa: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
This is just petty hypocrisy.why didn't he take media houses and photo journalists to those places.?.No be all Nigerians are fools nah Wike.

If he didn't take photos journalists id1ots like you will say (Show Us Picture!!!). Even cars went missing if you don't know. Nobody said Amaechi took those things but specifically instructed his govt house staffs to do so. The statement AMAECHI left for rivers people is " WIKE WILL SUFFER."

Yet idiots support him, call wike thug don't see DOG Amaechi the former governor who supervised the beating of State house members as a thug abi!! A man who was expelled from the university not a thug.If you know that Wike was a cultist you will also know that Amaechi was a fellow gang member but .

Sorry,I forgot that you support APC where 1+1 becomes 3 and simple logic is thrown out of the window.

When you see Thief Tinubu property, you call him a hero and a product of hardwork but when you see a hotel owned by (GEJ) the Former president of Nigeria he is a thief.. ALOT OF F00LS POSE AS APC SUPPORTERS !!!

And yes the hotel in Bayelsa is his own not his WIFE!!
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Jimbaz7(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Una dey see? Pictures don't lie. Amaechi is a common thief
We are happy to be rid of him in the SS.
Governor Nyesom Wike's game plan has already taken off. Watch out people. Next he'll blame Amaechi for his failure. He has already taken off on a wrong foot
1. Use the name of RENOVATION of Rivers government house to syphon the treasury of Rivers state.
2.... Watch out for season II people.
But I'm surprised many people from Rivers state are falling to this cheap trick.
This is a show of shame from someone that call himself a governor
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
mumbasa:

Na craze dey worry you and every other Id1ot supporting AMAECHI. Its not about PDP or APC here, If you see black, refer to it as black.

Ba5tards !!! Who have never been to rivers state , know nothing about AMAECHI living somewhere in the WEST or North come to Nairaland to talk rubbish. DOGS!!

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, did u see where I demanded that wike should proceed in prosecuting Amaechi if he is so sure of himself? How does that suggest support here? It's more than 24hrs now since the allegation and yet wike hasn't deemed it fit to report at least to the police. Who does he think he is deceiving? Surely himself and fools like urself.
Rubbish.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
Lionsclaw:

Fuvk off you rat. You think everyone is irrational like you.
I blame myself for responding to a low class poor reasoning creature like you. Go and check me out I am not a robot like you. I comment not based on spite or hatred like you but with good sense of jugdement. I can praise Amechi where he deserves it. I am too high class for malice so fvck off. No hard feelings
[/s]

Fool, so u arent even sure that wike is telling the truth yet u choose to accuse a probable innocent crime simply because thuggish wike said so eh?
u are indeed pathetically foolish.
NEXT.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Penuelseun(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2015
spencekat:
Check history well,Wike never deputized Amaechi.
.I mean deputy in stealing affairs
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
garrix8:
Wike is a dumb as tout. You are the Governor, don't whine to journalists. If Amaechi did vandalise the Government House investigate and prosecute him and all who are involved.

Is this fat toad not a barrister??

cool
see how the media is making u sound #smh. Did Wike construct the writings been uploaded here ?
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Ndeewonu: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.

Wike is just being mischievous. This is the only way the PDP roll. they prefer to go to AIT to tell the whole world that Tinubu is a thief when all they could have done was to prosecute him. Wike is threading the same path. A very foolish path. Only fools will fall for such.

So funny how we can defend shi.t when it is from our 'loved ones' using every available justification!
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=34335512][s][/s]

Fool, so u arent even sure that wike is telling the truth yet u choose to accuse a probable innocent crime simply because thuggish wike said so eh?
u are indeed pathetically foolish.
NEXT.
[/quoteWho gave birth to this slowpoke and id.iot. U are just retarded and slow. When you asked me whether Amaechi was aware of the looting it clicked that you are a retard so I asked u to fuvk off cos u have forgotten this: www.nairaland.com/2349240/amaechi-vandalised-rivers-state-government
So thugs stole govt cars and your master was not aware abi? Mumu
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Ndeewonu:

So funny how we can defend shi.t when it is from our 'loved ones' using every available justification!
Dont mind the idi.ot I even adviced him that there are times when silence is gold and this case was one of such, but the mumu just keep ranting like a christmas goat. They have no brains just robots programmed to defend any shi.t

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Lionsclaw post=34338149][/quote]

Fool, u are just going in circles. I never asked u if Amaechi knows about anything. Where did u get that junk for? Are u this daft? Fool, u werent ready to even stick ur pathetic future on the words of the thug who hasnt even deemed it fit to report to the security agents. Foolish u.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Ndeewonu:

shut ur tarp if u have nothing to say.
Did u see where i requested that Wike should shout up his putrid mouth and start Amaechis prosecution? where did u see defense here? Nonsense.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, swear first with ur seeds that u are certainly sure that Amaechi supervised the looting and i will come back to take it from there.
Pdp fool.
grin just look at your life. Now here is the proof that you are a fool grin. Those words were typed by you and so soon the mumu retard has forgotten. When I told you that you are slow you think I was mistaking. So if you did not ask me anything abt Ameachi who wrote the above. Fool like you grin
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin just look at your life. Now here is the proof that you are a fool grin. Those words were typed by you and so soon the mumu retard has forgotten. When I told you that you are slow you think I was mistaking. So if you did not ask me anything abt Ameachi who wrote the above. Fool like you grin

grin
U should understand that keeping a tab on u fools is like keeping a tab on bees determined to petch on a flower. Now I have ur pathetic history. U qouted me first and stated this thrash......

quote author=Lionsclaw post=34320809]There are times when silence is golden and this is one such times. Talking now makes you look stupidly and irrationally silly[/quote]

I responded with the below

Demdem:

Fool, did u even read what u quoted? Did u read where I demanded for Amaechi's prosecution if wike is damn sure of himself. U goons are so pathetic.

U went further in exposing more of ur stupidity here...

Lionsclaw:
Why are you bitter. I called you exactly what you are STUP.ID not because I like to insult you but because there is no better way to qualify your comment. You go back and read your shit.
You should have remained silent because wisdom demanded he lets APC robots like you see things so you dont ask later which property did they refurbish. He neednt sue Amechi cos there are better things to do. And when you say pdp thugs did whatever, someone is tempted to take a second look at you to see if you are well owing to the way you reason.

Of cos, wasn't ready to entertain ur idiocy, so I replied with this because it was certain from ur post that u are sure that amaechi is culpable. grin

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, swear first with ur seeds that u are certainly sure that Amaechi supervised the looting and i will come back to take it from there.
Pdp fool.

Of cos u chicken out, u hopeless coward. This was ur response.... grin

Lionsclaw:

Fuvk off you rat. You think everyone is irrational like you.
I blame myself for responding to a low class poor reasoning creature like you. Go and check me out I am not a robot like you. I comment not based on spite or hatred like you but with good sense of jugdement. I can praise Amechi where he deserves it. I am too high class for malice so fvck off. No hard feelings

Fool, Av attended to ur ediotic ramblings for so long. It's obvious u are nothing but another hopeless wike thug who is just being deceptive.
Please tell me, Wike ur chief thug has alleged for more than 24hrs now, has he reported the case to the police for investigation? Has he demanded that govt lawyers should proceed in making sure that perpetrators are brought to book by starting prosecution?
Wike came on air, carry out a useless jamboree and hopeless fools like u suddenly believe him forgetting the fact that the wike in question has a pathetic past.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Godson32(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
When a person in power(governor or president) is calling his rival a thief and refuse to persecute him,its either he is lying or himself is also a thief.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by victors123: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wike what u did is right expose him what he did in Governor house properties!!! Some people are brainless that he shouldn't show it to people that he should prosecute him!!! Rubbish!!! Nice one wike!! Bad belle & amechi supporter are saying trash
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nwaike or Wike whatever is displaying a belligerent attitude that ie inherent in Ikwerre man.
Vandalization or out of office pranks are norm in most government offices all over the world, even the white house.
When George Bush was leaving white house, doors are jammed with glue, decayed food are practically leftover, office desk drawers are superglued, even east room bathroom was flooded.
Wike should be honored as the extra stupid man of the century, if he expects to use fmr governor bedsheets,spoons,plates,toilet accessories, office table and chairs etc.
Let he complain that Mrs Amaechi did not leave a pot of soup and stew behind.
Did our good old Jonathan redecorate Aso rock,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.