Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) (60703 Views)

CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Amaechi’s Admission Of Failure Shows Rivers Deserves A Better Governor - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Defeatism from someone who is still savoring the victory of the highest crown grin grin grin
U sound daft, no offense.
u just proved Me right. U r a retarrrrrd! No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by eromoko: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls Wike be honest how can a governor house kitchen be so small. My own kitchen is bigger than what is on the picture. Put rivers state to work and stop complaining
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Evagee(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Instead of people condemning Amaechi's act they are here calling Wike names. Someone mentioned Ambode that he has started work,is Fashola a PDP member? We are talking of APC former governor vandalising the house and left empty place for the incoming PDP governor. He is one of the most corrupt governors but he always talk of corruption,may God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by stayblack: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
JudismphD:
What do one expect from the "judas of ubima" if not criminality and party hooliganism. Just imagine, the criminal left just a "dustpan" while he took the broom to further deceive the old brainless cow as a party faithful. A judad is a judas even when he live in God's temple
YA FATHER,BRAINLESS AND STUPID FOR MAKING U...BUSHMEAT.... angry
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by adonismuller(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anyone who supports Amaechi online is not from River state.

They are either from North or south west who don't know what is going down in Rivers.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
kenex4ever:
u just proved Me right. U r a retarrrrrd! No pun intended.

Fool, u still arent making any sense.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Wizlove(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.

Wike is just being mischievous. This is the only way the PDP roll. they prefer to go to AIT to tell the whole world that Tinubu is a thief when all they could have done was to prosecute him. Wike is threading the same path. A very foolish path. Only fools will fall for such.
Instead of hiding your face in shame for what your lion of ubima has stooped so low to do,you are there humming. You slow poke. No wonder he fighting tooth and nail to install another thief all in the name of a God fearing man. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
TpAuta:
What a load of Crap.

I really thought PDP had learnt it's lesson from the whooping it received in the last elections but I see clearly that they havent.

Still playing cheap and kindergarten politics. So what does he hope to gain by this? It doesn't win him points, he is looking for a means to justify the Hundreds of millions of naira he may have already approved for renovation.

I'm sure a mattress would be bought for 5million naira, broom will be bought for 2million n many many more.

Pls he should work from his house n stop blowing empty air.

In addition, to "curry" favour from the judges at the tribunal who are daily amazed by the fraud that brought the thug to power. grin grin
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by mamurioke: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Dumb spotted.

You are a big fool for defending the indefensible. Nincompoop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ArewaWarrior: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is the epitome of hypocrisy. This man when education was under uis watch would award contracts to himself and even have the audacity to inspect the contracts to ascertain work done so that he can pay himself, every education head of parastatal and even most employees know how corrupt and uncivil he was and still is. Wike and integrity are mutually exclusive, Rivers deserves better.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wizlove:
Instead of hiding your face in shame for what your lion of ubima has stooped so low to do,you are there humming. You slow poke. No wonder he fighting tooth and nail to install another thief all in the name of a God fearing man. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Fool, can u swear with ur balls and unborn seeds that Amaechi personally supervised the looting of Government house. How sure are u that wikes thugs havent gone in before his arrival to loot the place?
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u still arent making any sense.
u lack sense of direction. Am done with u, don't quote me again.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by steppin: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Dumb spotted.
Takes one to know one.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by virginchaser(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
In every establishment, there is always amount allocated for house furnishing and most times you are expected to go with the stuffs.
Governor Wike is not expected to come and see used properties that Rt. H. Rotimi Amaechi purchased about eight years ago.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by stayblack: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Rotimi the mad dog

The great judas of ubiam

Fit only for the dustbins of rivers state

Proudly show casing his criminality to the world

The most corrupt of the outgoing governors

Never knew he could descend so low

He even took the rugs

What an embrassment

Pa buhari must hear this

Thank God his chapter has been closed

Useless thing
U ARE JUST AN IDIOT...A REAL DUMMY... grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
mamurioke:

You are a big fool for defending the indefensible. Nincompoop.

By demanding for Amaechis prosecution,does it suggest to u that i am defending him?
u sound really really daft sir.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
kenex4ever:
u lack sense of direction. Am done with u, don't quote me again.

Eddiot, even a mad man will claim he isnt mad. U lack sense.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Takes one to know one.

Actually only the dumbs will proceed in believing wike who has chosen to publicise it and not prosecute Amaechi.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Still expecting to read this on Premium Times, Sahara Reporters and The Nation Newspapers...

That is, if only they will report it lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by mamurioke: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

By demanding for Amaechis prosecution,does it suggest to u that i am defending him?

Your stupidity knows no bounds. As old as you are you still do not know when to be objective. I pray you do not pass this your high level stupidity to your children. Idiotaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
everybody knows that state house workers usually loot when there is a change in goverment. what will amaechi do with a flat screen tv?

This idiott is just being juvenile. he should get back to work and hope he doesnt get booted out in few months
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by smartcount002: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Actually only the dumbs will proceed in believing wike who has chosen to publicise it and not prosecute Amaechi.

Mr Man, when will you be sensible for once?
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:
Wike is a dumb as tout. You are the Governor, don't whine to journalists. If Amaechi did vandalise the Government House investigate and prosecute him and all who are involved.

Is this fat toad not a barrister??

cool
got get some sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
smartcount002:

Mr Man, when will you be sensible for once?

Ask ur papa
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
did Amaechi thief those stuffs??
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by boujaye: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This two months governor just dey find wetin nor find am is this how he intended to rule rivers for four years?

His Lagos state counterpart already assumed office ready for business.

who doesn't know when someone parks out of a house it always look unkempt

wike should just renovate his residence and shut da fu ck up!!

Now i understood what the so called APC change and their change agent is all about. Instead of condemning criminality you spewing hate and impunity like your notorious hooligan mentor, amaechi.

Anyway there are all kind of changes: evil and wickedness is still celebrated as change.

I sorry for u touts.

I may not be surprise you are in possession of one of those st*** properties.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Wildrage: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
I have lived in Rivers state for more than 20yrs and I don't think We've ever seen the kind of lawlessness, depravity, brigandage , impunity, arrogance as we witnessed under Rotimi Amaechi's govt. I knew he was reckless but never knew he could descend this low. A senior citizen (a former ambassador) from rivers state accompanied Wike to the govt house on Friday and the guy almost broke down while recounting to us what he saw.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
mamurioke:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. As old as you are you still do not know when to be objective. I pray you do not pass this your high level stupidity to your children. Idiotaa.

fool answer me..........

Demdem:

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This two months governor just dey find wetin nor find am is this how he intended to rule rivers for four years?

His Lagos state counterpart already assumed office ready for business.

who doesn't know when someone parks out of a house it always look unkempt

wike should just renovate his residence and shut da fu ck up!!
Take it, this is highest level of stupidity. Have u heard this type of nonesense before abeg talk to ur senses. the man will work leave him and his people. That was a childish behaviour worst as it come from a ex governor Amaechi. It shameful.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Una dey see? Pictures don't lie. Amaechi is a common thief
We are happy to be rid of him in the SS.
but why will amaechi ,a governor remove mattresses and little things like that when he has them in abundance in his own mansion?? The simple truth is pdp are not used to been in the opposition and they are finding the whole thing strange. If pdp is to become a strong opposition party with the intention of ousting apc in 2019 ,then they have to start doing better than this and to starting coming out with real critical criticisms on key issues.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
And how does this stop AMAECHI from being my hero??...

GOD BLESS AMAECHI cool

Your Hero is a petty thief. Sorry for you
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Missle4(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Freemanan:

Continue my Wayward son.... There will be peace when you are dead...
Haha... Freemana ko free malam ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.