Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) (60705 Views)

CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Amaechi’s Admission Of Failure Shows Rivers Deserves A Better Governor - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Goddaughter: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Y can't u stop saying insulting words. If is you will u enter there? This is govt properties not He's OK!!!
Yungwizzzy:
This two months governor just dey find wetin nor find am is this how he intended to rule rivers for four years?

His Lagos state counterpart already assumed office ready for business.

who doesn't know when someone parks out of a house it always look unkempt

wike should just renovate his residence and shut da fu ck up!!
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by greggng: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Unfortunately wike has just 6months or less to spend in that office. Why is he bothered? He shld resign if he has nothing to offer for the 6months his ilegally gotten power will last him
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Zzyco: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]AMECHI RID on KIRIKIRI IS. UR LIMIT
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by spencekat(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This two months governor just dey find wetin nor find am is this how he intended to rule rivers for four years?

2 months?Impossible!Let your Dakuku wait till 2019.Continue to give yourself false hope by writing two months governor.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Big full
Is this how you address your fada?
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
HzRF:

Ur stupidity is legendary

Ur curse is hereditary.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You are simply sick. When you say pack out of govt house you mean packing with govt property too? You are sick
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by spencekat(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Penuelseun:
D Judas of our time, see a thief calling a fellow thief a thief, was he not Amaechi's deputy. Oga abeg park well
Check history well,Wike never deputized Amaechi.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hotstew:

Look at how stupid you sound. Wike's thug did the looting...blah blah blah blah...

Fool, it's a possibility considering the havoc his thugs caused when he was Obiakpor chairman. Besides, if he is so sure of himself, why hasn't he started or hinted about prosecuting Amaechi for this alleged theft?
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by quiet006storm: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
People like drama; How do you screen who should be the best man you should settle for in a relationship? find out as you read, comment and share
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/the-best-man.html?spref=tw
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mentcee:
i bloody son of a gun. Accursed soul.

U are doomed fool.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
kayode27:
I'm SHOCKED.

So Amechi is not only a RENOWNED CLOWN but also a SHAMELESS THIEF.

And some SILLY individuals compare this ERROR to AKPABIO. shoro niyen

Wike Ride on...

The lord is your strength...
Those pix of Amechi rily got me laughing 2 I cracked my ribs.
Amechi can be compared 2 a market thief

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/01/wike-takes-rivers-leaders-on-a-tour-of-looted-government-house-facilities-photos/

ehehehehe laughing in Okirika language.... River state+Amechi+Wike = mediocrity.
I think Amechi left with properties in the state house. Im sure he meet the house empty and left it empty. This is not the first time politicians go with govt. properties. Even GMB is yet to enter Aso-rock cos of the renovation going on.

I THINK WIKE WILL BE ANOTHER JONATHAN. IF YOU CATCH A THIEF, WHY NOT PROSECUTE HIM ACCORDING TO LAW? INSTEAD OF SEEKING SYMPATHY AND PUBLICITY.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.

Wike is just being mischievous. This is the only way the PDP roll. they prefer to go to AIT to tell the whole world that Tinubu is a thief when all they could have done was to prosecute him. Wike is threading the same path. A very foolish path. Only fools will fall for such.
There are times when silence is golden and this is one such times. Talking now makes you look stupidly and irrationally silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by neocortex: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
This s amaechi is a petty criminal , I never knew a governor could descend so low just to spite his opponent.
He is truly the Judas of Ubima.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lionsclaw:
There are times when silence is golden and this is one such times. Talking now makes you look stupidly and irrationally silly

Fool, did u even read what u quoted? Did u read where I demanded for Amaechi's prosecution if wike is damn sure of himself. U goons are so pathetic.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/01/wike-takes-rivers-leaders-on-a-tour-of-looted-government-house-facilities-photos/
. It seems this is the latest style of incoming PDP governors, remember the same thing happened in Ekiti.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, did u even read what u quoted? Did u read where I demanded for Amaechi's prosecution if wike is damn sure of himself. U goons are so pathetic.
Why are you bitter. I called you exactly what you are STUP.ID not because I like to insult you but because there is no better way to qualify your comment. You go back and read your shit.
You should have remained silent because wisdom demanded he lets APC robots like you see things so you dont ask later which property did they refurbish. He neednt sue Amechi cos there are better things to do. And when you say pdp thugs did whatever, someone is tempted to take a second look at you to see if you are well owing to the way you reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by wayaa007(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike exposed this man, any one saying its childish is a slowpoke, did anyone say sanusi lamido was childish when he exposed Allison maduekwe...I can't believe APC members will actually condem this, and they want change, they want to fight corruption, which governor has done this, name just one, APC or PDP?
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Demdem(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
Lionsclaw:
Why are you bitter. I called you exactly what you are STUP.ID not because I like to insult you but because there is no better way to qualify your comment. You go back and read your shit.
You should have remained silent because wisdom demanded he lets APC robots like you see things so you dont ask later which property did they refurbish. He neednt sue Amechi cos there are better things to do. And when you say pdp thugs did whatever, someone is tempted to take a second look at you to see if you are well owing to the way you reason.
[/s]

Fool, swear first with ur seeds that u are certainly sure that Amaechi supervised the looting and i will come back to take it from there.
Pdp fool.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by champion69(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
was it how Jonathan administration looted d state house? Didn't u see GEJ took Buhari round d state house? Why didn't Amaechi took Wike round government if his conscience is clear? If APC do wrong there is no problem, but if it's done by PDP all hell is let loose
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by ricsman(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.

Wike is just being mischievous. This is the only way the PDP roll. they prefer to go to AIT to tell the whole world that Tinubu is a thief when all they could have done was to prosecute him. Wike is threading the same path. A very foolish path. Only fools will fall for such.
well spoken.....
what does d personality of Ameachi do with carpet TV kitchen utensils, official property of s state government, security doors etc as governor Wike want the world to believe.
politics of propaganda isn't finished on Rivers. wait more.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nig4Greatness: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is just petty hypocrisy.why didn't he take media houses and photo journalists to those places.?.No be all Nigerians are fools nah Wike.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Lionsclaw: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, swear first with ur seeds that u are certainly sure that Amaechi supervised the looting and i will come back to take it from there.
Pdp fool.
Fuvk off you rat. You think everyone is irrational like you.
I blame myself for responding to a low class poor reasoning creature like you. Go and check me out I am not a robot like you. I comment not based on spite or hatred like you but with good sense of jugdement. I can praise Amechi where he deserves it. I am too high class for malice so fvck off. No hard feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
iyatrustee:
Even electric sockets?

But truth is the workers within the Govt house must have helped themselves. I do not see how Ameachi would have done this.

U talk sense, only u get brain. Even the so 'lalasticlala ' sef, brain deficiency dey worry am, posting trash on d front page. Smmhhh
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Plus234(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
nonsense let him show us the picture of the same place before now
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dose asking for pictures before, Una don see am cool
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Neplusultra:
Dose asking for pictures before, Una don see am cool

Those pictures are too weak; they do not prove that Amaechi stole anything.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
adonismuller:
Anyone who supports Amaechi online is not from River state.

They are either from North or south west who don't know what is going down in Rivers.
Exactly!!! Dats wot av come to observe, talk abt stupidity! Tell me how Nigeria will move forward with dis kind of people?! Person see black dey talk say na white! Haa!! Smh for d kind of people in dis country
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wildrage:
I have lived in Rivers state for more than 20yrs and I don't think We've ever seen the kind of lawlessness, depravity, brigandage , impunity, arrogance as we witnessed under Rotimi Amaechi's govt. I knew he was reckless but never knew he could descend this low. A senior citizen (a former ambassador) from rivers state accompanied Wike to the govt house on Friday and the guy almost broke down while recounting to us what he saw.
Dont mind pple dat'll just come here and be taking out junk from deir trunk
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by seunfape(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ameachi ti ni agidi ju.
Re: Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
River State immediate Governor Amaechi never wanted to depart from the Goverment house........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.