Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? (1572 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean / 44 Things We Do After Breaking Up With Our Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
This topic is a very sensitive one as most lovers do not even have a clue as to what gift they will present to thr lovers on special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, casual visits, etc. Apart from giving gifts to lovers, we know abt love feasts where we hav to pick a partner and buy him or her a gift.. Some even go as far as getn digestive buscuit for dat person!! U can imajin d crap.. There was a time a girl bought bathing sponge and soap to give to her partner in d love feast, i was dumbfounded! I quickly told her she should return dat nonsense and get d guy a decent gift..

So my learned friends in d house, what kinds of gifts do u think are suitable for presentin to partners, and also what gifts do u think are a no-no..

Cc: twaci, trypa, adeh, tohpahz, ireneony, TrishaP, Utchgirl, sinaj, EroticAngelina, Enegod, ronald4lif, naijaboiy, alberto2k, tosyne2much, kingtom, farano, ishilove, rocktation, seun, lalasticlala, agarawu23, TheSonOfMark, and a host of others too numerous to mention grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by sexymoma(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Enter a nice boutique... Pick some nice shirts for your Guy
Go to a shoe maker (Someone who makes shoes), give him your guy's foot size... Ask him to make you some nice sandals for your boo

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Mystery007(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
wears, perfume and body spray
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by olexjay(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happiness
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by olexjay(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
In expecting of a iphone6s and Brazilian hair in return lolz smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by sexymoma(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
olexjay:
In expecting of a iphone6s and Brazilian hair in return lolz smiley
Naso all ya babes dey behave? ma brother u never see wife material oooo grin
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by olexjay(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Naso all ya babes dey behave? ma brother u never see wife material oooo grin
goodt gurl see how she turns me smiley ..... So after doing dat for ur guy u won't mind if he repay it back with eyebrow?
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by sexymoma(f): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
olexjay:
goodt gurl see how she turns me smiley ..... So after doing dat for ur guy u won't mind if he repay it back with eyebrow?
Why re you sounding as if a gurl buys u something.. she s indirectly damanding for something more expensive...
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by MEGGATRON(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
G string,bikini, pantyhose etc.i

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by agarawu23(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
lol

we all have different taste bro, and your gift depends on your pocket.

I like undies and perfume grin
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Enegod(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Colt Python 357 6"

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by olexjay(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Why re you sounding as if a gurl buys u something.. she s indirectly damanding for something more expensive...
jezz saying..... naija gurls are sharp na
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Kasimaramma2(f): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
For guys-wallet,wristwatch and shaving kit.For girls-flower,chocolates,perfumes,n lingerie.if you are rich enough,take her on a helicopter ride
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by sexymoma(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
olexjay:
jezz saying..... naija gurls are sharp na
That your mindset...
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by ronald4lif(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
This should depends on one's budget but generally the gifts could be; pair of Mary Kay/mascara, trouser and top or a gown, pair of shoes, phones, iPad, watches or necklace, laptops, hair accessories, roses of flower or even greeting cards.

It boils down to what one can afford and how much they are willing to part ways with at the time. When in a relationship it's possible to decipher what your partner cherish and probably need from your conversation, it goes a long way to know the exact present that will wow them.
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
For guys-wallet,wristwatch and shaving kit.For girls-flower,chocolates,perfumes,n lingerie.if you are rich enough,take her on a helicopter ride
too much of 50shades of grey.. Some girls dnt like heights...
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by 2dice(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Go amala joint ... **sharrout to Iya sikira** ... Order two hot amala with all kind of assorted ... Shaki ..eedo .. Roundabout ...Fuku ...++ ewedu and gbegiri ...**lobatan
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by TrishaP(f): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
For the guys, i'll go with the likes of belts, wallets, wristwatches, shoes or a nice perfume..Well depending on my budget.

For me, I'll prefer similar ones too but maybe not lingerie.
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
TrishaP:
For the guys, i'll go with the likes of belts, wallets, wristwatches, shoes or a nice perfume..Well depending on my budget.

For me, I'll prefer similar ones too but maybe not lingerie.
sounds matured.
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
too much of 50shades of grey.. Some girls dnt like heights...
never watched the movie,to start with it..in the 90s,guys took their boos on a helicopter ride,before fifty shades of grey was created.
I hate height,myself.that was why i put it as the last option,excluded from others
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

never watched the movie,to start with it..in the 90s,guys took their boos on a helicopter ride,before fifty shades of grey was created.
I hate height,myself.that was why i put it as the last option,excluded from others
well, I love heights... I wana perform a skydive grin and enter a hot air baloon
Re: What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? by Brugo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Go to a shoe maker (Someone who makes shoes), give him your guy's foot size... Ask him to make you some nice sandals for your boo

I think you are the one for me. grin

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Most Beautiful Ladies Smell Bad / Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.