Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones (45888 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by HopeAtHand: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2015
The Journalist asked at the end 'Wheres that Zuma'.. grin grin

So President Zuma get luck say them see am..

IMO, SahaaraReporters are now resorting to harassment journalism.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by deebsman1(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
more from saharareporters joor, its high time people world wide wake up from slumbers, those so called leaders should realize they are untouchables, many of the problems in the world are caused by those agents of devil called leaders, Bleep Mugabe, Up saharareporters. Meanwhile, the opposition is turning to Buhari o, unless if he do well, #notime

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by HopeAtHand: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Zoharariel:

You know, he who plays with the pubic hair before penetration surely likes to beat around the bush. grin

Tell him God forbid he sees his ears through his eyes without looking at the mirror. grin
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by stayblack: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2015
idupaul:
That half baked journalist of woman only succeeded in embarrassing herself and Nigeria.. She could have asked the same question more professionally and not in the toutish manner we saw. Shame on her joor
U FULL BAKED,DO SOMETHIN,AND NOT SIT THERE,AND WRITE TRASH.... grin ENVYYYYYY NO GOOD.... grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by anyaikenga: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Sahara touts! this is not Journalism this is brigandage. Were they even accredited to be there?
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by spenca: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Mr Minister when would we have an inuguration in Zimbabwe ?
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by shammah1(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Shame on APC. Karma will hunt them all
barcanista:
What do you expect from APC media wing? Very shameful of them. A party that could disgrace a President of a sovereign state that took his time to grace their inauguration. Na wa o
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by optimusprime2(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2015
I said it before and I will say it again....
I am thoroughly disappointed with those Sahara reporters...
and I think they should be disciplined appropriately for diplomatic misconduct
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Bflexing(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2015
the part i love most is when they mentioned... where is that 'zuma'?
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by oyetunder(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Individualism versus Nation Building:-
Championed by Nigeria, so many African countries are in economic rubbles. The continent vibrates with names of both dead and living individuals who had piloted countries into serious historical economic crashes…the Jawaras…the Mobutus…the Abachas…the Mugabes…
The tendencies to see power as an opportunity to serve personal/tribal and religious purposes are the vultures that had perched themselves deep in the souls of African leaders. They are very quick to hide behind tribal veils as well as religion curtains in order to perpetuate their economic cannibalism.
This self-serving eagerness is responsible for military coups which eclipsed Africa for years, also, it has been responsible for military leaders transforming from military dictators to civilian despots. The sit tight syndrome which had been rooted in the souls of African Pharaohs is traceable to this spirit of individualism.
African rulers are always ready to mortgage the destinies of their people all in the name of personal enrichment. The moment they step into the altars of power, the focuses of African rulers are to steal, to kill and to destroy…
They succeeded in destroying Zaire…in killing Angola…in maiming Liberia…in crippling Sierra Leone…in shattering Libya…in pillaging Egypt…in terminating Ethiopia…in paralyzing Zimbabwe……in humiliating Burundi…in disgracing Rwanda… from Nile to Limpopo and to Zambezi, the rivers of Africa are always infected by evil hippopotamuses and crocodiles masquerading as leaders.
The rest of the world is too far ahead of Africa…they are already rocketing into the moon and other planets at the points where African cannot assemble bicycles! Now is the time for African leaders to build their Nations…and forget about their own nests. Leading a whole Nation is not about stockpiling wealth on behalves of their descendants. The era of African leaders reserving states’ seats for their wives and sons and their successors should be resisted.
Yes, African leaders should stop making zombies out of the beautiful people of Africa. We have all it takes to excel instead of forcing our kids to walk across deserts and sail in small boats across waters all in order to reach Europe.
Behold, African should rise above the antics of political ants that are ever willing to make a mess out their God-given Nations.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by pseudonomer: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Ibsgal:
Did Mugabe deserve international courtesy while visiting Nigeria? Yes, but if we are to call a spade a spade, the accusations he was confronted with are not entirely untrue.

Really? Which is untrue?
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by tociano009(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Stupidity
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
very stupid woman. Sahara reporters are bunch of losers. Poorly trained and totally unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Brugo(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Nice job by Sahara Reporters. A sit - tight dictator deserves no respect whatsoever.

Mugabe should step down for democracy in Zimbabwe. He has been President since 1987.

I don't understand how a man can believe he alone deserves to govern a country for over 27 years. This is the same man that insults entire countries. It is only fitting that he was harangued by Sahara Reporters.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Guyman02: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
When will the Queen of England step down as Head of State of Britain? These western countries preach democracy to us but keeps a woman in power all her life and will hand over to her Grand child. They kill our African leaders like Gaddafi, Sankara and Lumunda and call it 'Freedom and Democracy' we are wiser now and they cant reclaim those lands in Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
They claim they have respect for elders and respect in their culture...but i feel in terms of running anybody down without reason, they dont need training. You cant argue or debate any point without them first abusing you.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
googlepikin:
Adeola is a foool. just look at her fooling herself. such idiott will be easy to track down and given serious beat down. no sign of respect for the old man. imagine that saying that Mugabe will die tomorrow morning by that stupidd guy beside her. Sahara reporter is just a nonsense blog site IMPO

Murder alert!

-CramJones
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by mymadam(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
dealslip:
No one likes Mugabe but that was rude. Even their side comments berated their unprofessionalism. She definitely crossed the line.

Buddy, I am really disappointed with that young lady. She appeared to be more interested in having fun than getting a possible once-in-a-lifetime interview. Simply rude and unbelievably amateurish. angry What a shame. Somebody is definitely going to have some apologies to make to PRM... soon, very soon. I admire SR and will continue to do so as long as this kind of disgraceful (IMHO) incident does not repeat itself.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by kestolove95(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ur father
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Panshow(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Honestly, I'm a big fan of saharareporters, but this time around, they've fuckedd up big time. This is a shame to Journalism and a shame to Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by donLEXY(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
That is not professional. Sounds like an activist rather than journalist....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by cabaliciouscabal: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
If u fail to respect ur self obviously people will disrespect u, mugabe is not someone known to respect human dignity, he deserved to be embarrassed, ow can a dictator be coming to a democratic inauguration, whereas he is preventing such to happen in his country, we av respected dis African countries enough, is time to let dem know dat we ar d Boss and never will we continue to take nonsense from dem, I would av lov if dey had dealt with dat Zuma, with d stupid killings of innocent blood in his country up Sahara reporters, u made us proud and also u help put those wicked greedy African leaders to be on dia toes.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by jornie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
4stylz:
In as much as I don't like Mugabe; I think Sahara reporter crossed the line; he was a visitor in nigeria or do they think they have better opinions than the citizens of his country? They are the only one who can rise up and vote him out or in;
it was embarrassing tho,but i think they did their job.How can one man lead a country that practice a democratic system of government for thirty one years?
True, President Mugabe deserves those questions,"When will change come to Zimbabwe" ,with the level of killings and violations of human rights in Zimbabwe under his administration.The world not just zimbabweans are waiting for his anwser(s) to those questions,because "When you kill one man,you have killed everyman and we will fight back".No wonder his honours were revoked by the Queen.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by jornie(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
justirich:
very stupid woman. Sahara reporters are bunch of losers. Poorly trained and totally unprofessional
So they were unprofessional for asking a question?.... i Disagree
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by jornie(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
donLEXY:
That is not professional. Sounds like an activist rather than journalist....
...often times journalists act as the voice of the people,they ask with a loud voice,the questions the common man has been asking.I think they were professional. Journalism is not just about news casting.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Zoharariel:
FFK; forget about Mugabe and let's discuss Precious Chikwendu.

What attracted you to her?

What is her selling point?

Is she good in bed?

Is her pubic hair curly?

Do you like pubic hair?

You know, he who plays with the pubic hair before penetration surely likes to beat around the bush. grin

I don't think that your FFK ever touch this babe,he is just proud of having an Ibo beautiful girl to spend his money.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Guyman02: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
jornie:

it was embarrassing tho,but i think they did their job.How can one man lead a country that practice a democratic system of government for thirty one years?
TNo wonder his honours were revoked by the Queen.

The British Queen that you respect has been in power as Head of State for how many years you ignoramus entete.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Matttthew(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
4stylz:
In as much as I don't like Mugabe; I think Sahara reporter crossed the line; he was a visitor in nigeria or do they think they have better opinions than the citizens of his country? They are the only one who can rise up and vote him out or in;
They don't vote....
They lack democracy.....
They were only chance to do the 'speaking out' on Nigeria soil.
I think the President should get the msg at what the reporter might av said
I believe the reporter wasn't a Nigerian but also from Zimbabwe.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Ibsgal(f): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
pseudonomer:

Really? Which is untrue?

Not entirely untrue. Double negative means there is some truth to what was said. Not sure I understand your question.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by 4stylz: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
jornie:

True, President Mugabe deserves those questions,"When will change come to Zimbabwe" ,with the level of killings and violations of human rights in Zimbabwe under his administration.The world not just zimbabweans are waiting for his anwser(s) to those questions,because "When you kill one man,you have killed everyman and we will fight back".No wonder his honours were revoked by the Queen.

I think AFRICA as a whole is scared because I don't see any reason why Zimbabwe's can't go out to protest their right; we are all going about our normal business as if the country belongs to One man; until we rise up and speak; there is no moving forward in Africa; same goes with Nigeria;

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by johnie: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Max24:

Is that Sowore? I thought he was on exile.

Yes. That was Sowore!

I don't recall him being on exile.

I wonder how he and his team got a pass to the event.

SR is not mainstream. I hope someone did not violate security procedures to get SR the pass.

If that was the case then there is wahala!

What if something untoward had happened to Mugabe? Who would be blamed?

What this means is that any blogger with strong connections can get a pass to such a high profile event, similaly create s scene and report it on his/her blog to draw traffic not minding the embarassment or security risk it could cause$

I hope this does not repeat itself.

As a matter of fact, this ought to be probed!
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by leofab(f): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
is this the toutish change APC and their media cohort promised our beloved country? To bring enemity between us and other African countries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty / Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.