Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (27883 Views)

Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Amadi45(f): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Which one is IPOB again?
agarawu23:
they will all rot in jail grin
lols
so you don't even know?
all this while you think it was massob that is leading them?
massobs are on their own because they are bunch of criminals and unserious set of people.
IPOB lead by Nnamdi kanu is the new movement and they are untouchable.
believe me.
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

Those laws don't exist without pre-conditions. If they are able to meet those conditions then the international body will prevail on the government of the country to conduct a referendum. For the case of Sudan they had a continuous case of civil wars that was why the country was split.

In the case of Nigeria we've just experienced one, so unless they (biafran leaders) can come up with a cogent reason as to why they want to breakaway, I don't see the international body granting them support.

Breaking away peacefully is not that simple.

They are campaigning for their country, they are not killing people like Boko haram. U cannot jail dem or kill them. No matter wat u want to say, their actions are legal. If u kill them, u become the aggressor, the boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Chigold101(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
luvmijeje:
So the irresponsible security operatives are just waking Up?
waking up?
Lolzzz... That arest can only where a stooge is in power. Where someone who do not care about the suffering of his people. It can only happen in alhaji el-idris rochas okorocha‘s state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Rilwayne001: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:

lols
so you don't even know?
massobs are on their own because they are bunch of criminals and unserious set of people.
believe me.

Lol.

Delusion grandeur grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Twistaray(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tolexander:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arrest-68-massob-members-in-imo/

Eyah
Are those the warriors my Igbos brother has been talking about?

Loooooool undecided
See them disgraced publicly.
I pity these online warrior shouting bafraud, bia (come) fraud.
Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Okpueze1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kill them kill them! What did they do that merit death? Were they found with amunition and riffles lik τ̲̅ђe senseless boko boys? Where northern elders even our presido, sorry to say it were agitating for amnesty for τ̲̅ђe faceless murderers in τ̲̅ђe north east!!! You still have mind to talk about τ̲̅ђe wise massob members. Kill them let's see
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Braintouch(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ibo people on NL should stop replying to haters and their likes. They create these threads to poke u and see how u react. Stop dancing to their tune. Jingoism has eaten deep in the minds of Nigerians to the point that tribal conflicts will never come to an end. I'd rather bite off a hater's ear and swallow it than go back and forth with them on the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by bharkarh(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Which one is IPOB again?
Im.be.cile People Of Biafra. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by organicfoods(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by after1: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
I have told you all to stop arguing with Yeebhoes online. They can only rant or scream genocide, they are like little kids that make noise but cry and sleep off when you give him one knock. They were making mouth few days ago that Nigeria will burn if they arrest any one of them, Police don catch 68 and even charge the cowards to court but still they are making noise on nairaland.

The police should kill any massob, opc or any foolish association that cause trouble. No time for rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by midolian(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Its true. They don't know what their fathers went through that's why they are singing war songs.

Abeg police, kill all of them like say them be boko haram members
Wallahi! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by RickyTan: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
God Bless One Nigeria.
God Bless PMB.

Bastard Uwazurike manipulating poor unemployed folks for his own selfish end.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Neplusultra(f): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dey r still vibrating n shaking, tot dey've taken shots of otapiapia by now? Just save urself d HBP! grin Long live Biafra
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
B69U:

U are so daft that u dont understand Nigeria is the only reason am here, after dat, no more, u can write or say wat u like about igbos, who care? It is like Ghanaians gossiping about Nigeria on Ghana site, do u see anybody losing sleep.

Keep being partial, u will soon see another platform, where people will express themselves without one sided editing.

You are really stupid aint you? Did Ghana secede from another country? Nairaland would be an international forum. Going our separate ways will not end the rivalry, it would rather deepen it. You would always come here to check how others are fairing!

I can assure you that biafrans that have nairaland accounts wouldn't deactivate them.

Why dont you create your own forum now? What is stopping you? You can call it biafraland forum.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by jorlons(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
B69U:

They are campaigning for their country, they are not killing people like Boko haram. U cannot jail dem or kill them. No matter wat u want to say, their actions are legal. If u kill them, u become the aggressor, the boko haram.

The report never said they were killed rather they were arrested. I think they should leave the struggle for Nnamdi kanu he's the only one going about it the proper way in the 21st century. And how come notable Igbo elites are not backing this move ??

Again, flying another flag and chanting war songs is foolhardiness and treasonable also no matter how well prepared you think you're, you just might end up destroying yourself and the region the more.

Whatever agitation they have can be discussed on the roundtable.
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by nonaira: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin grin and the psycho that is pushing them through radio streaming is chilling out in london grin grin grin grin I thought abokis where gullible because of high level of non literacy.another epic gullibility has sprung up from the east

These f00ls don't even know the difference between IPOB and Massob. Kalu is still in Nigeria, he had his biafran day in may 30th, he even loudly called your xological nigeria a Zoo and other names in front of the military. We are waiting, go and arrest him. Is it only Umuzaurike and Massob that are the non violent ones una have balls to arrest.

UNA couldn't even touch IPOB nor the millions dey had in ABA but waited to Massob and their member decided to do whatever the heck they were doing before showing your gra gra. F2k out of here.

Nnamdi Kalu is STILL in ABIA, ABA, to be precise. Go and arrest him. We are waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by SOUNDKING: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
MASSOB are non Violent movement, but you people should not jubilliate now cos something greater than MASSOB is loading.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by sonikstargirl(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
long live Biafra

una Neva see anything, una go arrest tire

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by ifedubatoochukw: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Biafra is an infectious spirit that can not be conquered by any force of arm in Black Africa.

RIght to self determination is fundamental here buhari must tread carefully we shall not tolerate killing , harassment of our people by the Northern Oligarchy

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by jorlons(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:

I promise you that the igbos will.
mark my word,there won't be Nigeria again by the end of 2016.

Those are empty threats especially if this is the way you plan on going about it. There will be a UNITED Nigeria by 2016 and beyond by the grace of God watch and see.
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Don4eva(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Its true. They don't know what their fathers went through that's why they are singing war songs.

Abeg police, kill all of them like say them be boko haram members
Your comment just proved me right, you are an Asshole, so their offence deserves death? Sharia cow

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Deon28(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Kill d hidiots
For what reason ? Did the see any weapons on them ? Did the kill anybody ? What about those killing innocent Nigeria daily, destroying Nigeria daily. How many of them has police arrested ( boko hara) how many of them has police charged to court more of killing, even when the declared Gwoza their state and host their flags everywhere, how many of them has police arrested ?
Police is the cos of Boko haram killing for killing their leader and now the want to start again with harmless massob. God pls save ur people in Jsus name Amen
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Hafyz23(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ask them why they want division and you will realise how senseless they can be. Don't they know that when two wise men were eating vegetable soup from the same bowl,they end up with watery soup. Ti bata ba tin ro laro ju,osetan tio faya nii

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by jorlons(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:

lols
so you don't even know?
believe me.

I doubt IPOB's case at the UN. In any case Biafra is not happening any soon if at all.
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by yahrant140(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:

These f00ls don't even know the difference between IPOB and Massob. Kalu is still in Nigeria, he had his biafran day in may 30th, he even loudly called your xological nigeria a Zoo and other names in front of the military. We are waiting, go and arrest him. Is it only Umuzaurike and Massob that are the non violent ones una have balls to arrest.

UNA couldn't even touch IPOB nor the millions dey had in ABA but waited to Massob and their member decided to do whatever the heck they were doing before showing your gra gra. F2k out of here.

Nnamdi Kalu is STILL in ABIA, ABA, to be precise. Go and arrest him. We are waiting
lolz if touch IPOB, what would happen? Yeye people.... What a cursed tribes!!
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by sonikstargirl(f): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hafyz23:
Ask them why they want division and you will realise how senseless they can be. Don't they know that when two wise men were eating vegetable soup from the same bowl,they end up with watery soup. Ti bata ba tin ro laro ju,osetan tio faya nii

sharrap
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by NobleG1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't blame MASSOB Members because Nigeria is a failed State. And again, Igbos are still marginalized today.

Hausa and yoruba are still running this country. The same two ethnic groups that destroyed it. In a civilized society, these people would be ostracize from any important political position because they've proved to be very incompetent and clueless in anything that has to do with leadership. Of course, except in public money looting, election rigging and opponent execution.

Igbos do far more better in any position they're in than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. It's a fact and on record.

If you're not Igbo and don't understand their plight, shut up!!

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Khd95(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
MugabeRobert:

How to achieve Biafra in 2 weeks.

Mandate every ibo soul living in other parts of Nigeria to return home. QED

N.B

Don't even think about annexing oil rich south south. Else, prepare to sacrifice another 3 million souls.

easier said dan done.

U will b d first 2 paddle ur canoe into cameroon 2 seek refuge.
Dnt even tink of another civil war,sir

nw tell me who r ur allies
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
MugabeRobert:

How to achieve Biafra in 2 weeks.

Mandate every ibo soul living in other parts of Nigeria to return home. QED

N.B

Don't even think about annexing oil rich south south. Else, prepare to sacrifice another 3 million souls.

Shut the hell up, those days are primitive,now we can make bomb more powerful than America... but anyway I don't support Biafra,but for South south, Na we get am till death do everybody apart and if things gone wrong we can fight to defend it,we are now people and we can create new things in a new war.
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by hardbody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
ramdris:
Good riddance!

After reading this, i just smiled. Proving that they belong to a society would not add any value since there is no claim it is a secret society or club. They found nothing deadly like guns and knives or matchetes. They have not been charged with treason or treasonable felony. The offences for which they are charged are misdemeanours. They will at best get jail terms AND option of fines. The fines will be paid and the struggle continues. I am beginning to think that the police is just putting up a charade but supporting the movement discreetly.

Biafran for life

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Hafyz23(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
sonikstargirl:

sharrap
Sorry o,may God heal u 4RM ur sickness kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ministerial List And The Long Wait / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Pictures Of The Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.