Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (27919 Views)

Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by nonaira: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
yahrant140:
lolz if touch IPOB, what would happen? Yeye people.... What a cursed tribes!!

Go and arrest him.

You ppl said he won't leave the safety of London, he left and landed in abia.
You said he won't show his face, he showed his face, climed up a stage and talked.

What else do you guys going to say. You people think he is as docile and nice as umuzurike. Kalu already showed he really really can't stand one bit about una and loudly stated he'll die happily for Biafra. Una already accuse him of being crazy on the radio, go touch him and give him a reason to actual show una what crazy truly is.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by nonaira: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

One MORTAL man whether Kanu or not can't, and I repeat can't threaten a sovereign state as Nigeria no matter how well prepared he thinks he his. Who da phuck is KANU. Ensure your madness with the FG remains in your EAST if he DARES to carry it to the SS he'll have two enemies to contend with.

Team KANU and ASARI together and they'll still not be a fvcking match. You better pray he doesn't act violent otherwise the east will become like maiduguri and co NONSENSE.

[img]http://media./media/FOsBeXCUCpexO/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by NBM7(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
I heard that this was how bokoharam started,,,
Then the Nigerian police known for their incompetence arrested and killed some of them extrajudicially including their head then......look at where it has landed the country today
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Goons at it again...
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by zikray: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tolexander:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arrest-68-massob-members-in-imo/

Umuafo make ona go restoo, ona never get the liver yet...
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:
stupid set of people.
I have said it before. as long as it is MASSOB and UWAZURIKE that will lead the movement. .it will always END UP IN FAILURE.
ONLY NNANDI KANU CAN DO THIS SUCCESSFULLY.
BECAUSE HE HAS STRONG INTERNATIONAL BACK UP AND SPONSORS.
NOT ONLY THAT.HE ALSO HAVE A VERY STRONG STRATEGY AND TACTICS AND HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT.

Then, why is he leading the "war" from Europe? Lmao. International backing from which of the world powers? What strategy? What's your definition of strategy?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by nwala85: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Very Good... cheesy

They should be jailed angry

50years imprisonment for each and every one of them.

Bunch of empty chest beaters
You are a goat

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by willybiggy(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=34321968]Its true. They don't know what their fathers went through that's why they are singing war songs.

Abeg police, kill all of them like say them be boko haram

Kill them all, u should come and join the police to do that
#ewu ahusa
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by ayobabas: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Pigin1:
If They Fail To Give Us
Biafra, Somalia Will Look
Like A Paradise. (Nnandi Kanu)

Look this chewing-gum Biafra soldier! Walahi, dat your grand-father dane-gun is rusty beyond cleaning with engine oil. True, na you go first run hide behind mama. U no fit do notin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by NobleG1(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2015
jorlons:

You're nothing but a sick bigot suffering from narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), yes google it up. Ibos are better than other tribes in leadership ?? Are you fvcking serious?? Every tribe contributed their own quota to the mess Nigeria is currently in.

Talk about who started the first coup ?? I believe it is the same NPD sydrome that led the Ibos to carry out that coup.

Now, after over 50 years of contributing to the mess Nigeria is in you lots think you are smart and you can just ditch the country when indeed you started the fierce hatred we're currently experiencing amongst ourselves.

You must of necessity stay back to either help turn things around or reap the fruits of the hatred you sowed.

Nonsense!

You're singing the same old chorus your st*upid tribalist "leaders" sang! It's old, look for another st*upid reason! Blaming Igbos for your abysmal and shameful failures in leadership shows how mentally challenged you id*iots are! You Hausas and yorubas marginalized Igbos for not tolerating your st*upid mess.

Since you id*iots sidelined Igbos and clench to power for decades, what happened to Nigeria? It became a total failure in every aspect of a country. Nigeria is presently a failed State riddled with mismanagement, insecurity, nepotism, tribalism and endemic corruption because of you inept, clueless and corrupt as*sholes! It's on record! You can't change history!

Yes, Igbos are great in everything they do, whether you like it or not. Any day an Igbo becomes the President, you will see real changes and he'll be best performing President of all time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by godwinkessi: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Brugo:
Why can't the police charge them appropriately? They have committed treason. Simple.

Useless terrorists.

Instead of those who hated the Igbos to push for
the expulsion of Igbos from their one Nigeria, it is
ironic to see them wanting the Igbos to remain in
their one Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by godwinkessi: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, dem biafrans provoke me this evening ni sha angry if na me be Buhari, na koboko i go use beat that devil wey dey inside dem comot. grin

their one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by godwinkessi: 12:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Anazoric:

Then, why is he leading the "war" from Europe? Lmao. International backing from which of the world powers? What strategy? What's your definition of strategy?

their one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by greggng: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2015
This nation is confused. You want them in the lagoon and they said no to this unholy marriage. Now you don't wanna let them go

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 02, 2015
NBM7:
I heard that this was how bokoharam started,,,
Then the Nigerian police known for their incompetence arrested and killed some of them extrajudicially including their head then......look at where it has landed the country today

Yeah, but then, you are comparing kpakos and oranges. BH is driven by an insane ideology and bravery that can not be emulated by Biafrauds. Tell the craziest Biafra to go blow himself up for the "cause", I bet he'll shout Tufiakwa!! Thunder fire you, so oga commander, na so you hate me reach? grin

BH ideology is that of sacrificing oneself for a reward which the mofos believe awaits them in heaven. Which is why its very hard to defeat them, cos they dont value their own life much less others. BH can afford to take their own lives at ease just to send a "political message".

Now fastforward to the Biafra chest beaters. Do they value their life, hell Yes. That my friend is their weakness. By the time our already battle hardened army are through with BH, they'll salivate at the thought of facing this Biafra agitators, which may not even happened, because the police are more than capable of putting Biafrauds in their right place.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by secorn: 4:15am On Jun 02, 2015
They (police) will start crying
if IG mentions mass transfer from east to borno. If u police no have anything to do for the east, better go to borno where ur service will be appreciated
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by AlPeter: 4:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Nobody hates the ibos, just that most are tired of being forced to defend the wrong accusations of hatred levied against their tribes. It is interesting to know that the Ibos clamoring for Biafra are mostly those that have spent their entire lives in the East and some of the corrupt elites. Most of the Ibos working in other parts of Nigeria have come to realise this, we all need to make Nigeria work.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nwaneri83(m): 4:28am On Jun 02, 2015
pls cp if u no dey fear go and arest dokubo. release those peolple we no do u anything. from all u said i did't see any point, release them and be free or you want money give us ur acct no.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Ok that's one of big achievement s.......

We can never strike first rather we will gain uper hands in our struggling ............ grin

Hahaha Nigeria is a zoo state

after June will tell. .................. grin
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 02, 2015
AlPeter:
Nobody hates the ibos, just that most are tired of being forced to defend the wrong accusations of hatred levied against their tribes. It is interesting to know that the Ibos clamoring for Biafra are mostly those that have spent their entire lives in the East and some of the corrupt elites. Most of the Ibos working in other parts of Nigeria have come to realise this, we all need to make Nigeria work.
Waka. ...shage

up biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 02, 2015
AlPeter:
Waka. ...shage

Tampuruba nka

up biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=willybiggy post=34332237][/quote] u are an animal
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Stupid.d
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Chibuhealth(f): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Very Good... cheesy

They should be jailed angry

50years imprisonment for each and every one of them.

Bunch of empty chest beaters
may your destiny be jailed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by bigzic(m): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2015
What is it with this Biafra tin sef?
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by HiGod: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
nonaira:
So they had the balls to arrest Massob that is known as peaceful than IPOB that's showed they'll get aggressive if anyone dares touches them.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing Nigeria knows is violence.

Umuzarike needs to go and visit Kalu. Learn everything he can from him cause his "violence free" approach is BS. That's why they keep messing with him and his group. They shouted to the top of their lungs that kalu is spreading hatred and should be arrested yet kalu went to that country, commanded over millions of ppl during Biafra day, climbed up a stage and even from what I heard taunted the Nigerian government and not one person, not even the army, touched him or arrested him. You wanna know why? Cause he has loudly stated if they dare touch him, he'll carry arms and even known to tell his followers to bare arms.

Umuzuraike need to see the handwriting. Your f2king "violence free approach" is pure Bullshit. You're trying to be civilized in an uncivilized, backwards, nation. Are you serious? They didn't touch IPOB and Kalu despite they commanded more people and carried exactly what they accused una for carrying and equally taunted the Nigerian government loudly, ironically they went after Una the quiet, peaceful ones. Go and pay kalu a visit, listen to him, and pick up f2king arms.

Then don't come here to tell us that millions of your people were killed.

Don't come here to cry over the total destruction of your villages.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by zendy: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2015
The Nigerian Police are a funny lot. Half of them don't know the Law the were set up to preserve. Charging 62 people for breach of the peace? What is that exactly? Chanting songs and wearing Biafran insignia? So the Nigerian Police have nothing better to do? Well I'm sure that any judge worth his salt that this is brought before will throw it out of court. The judicial system is already too clogged up with far more serious cases for anyone to entertain trivial matters. We Igbo are marching for our own independent homeland and nobody will stop us. This British created fraud of a country cannot be allowed to continue. Nigeria is a fraud,a white mans invention, a nest of deciet and an absolute tragedy of a nation. A white man had no right to come to Igbo land and give a strange name or tell me that Yorubas and Hausas are my brothers. I don't know what the meaning of Nigeria is. To my Igbo brothers, we will be arrested,insulted,persecuted and maybe even killed in our agitation to be free of the British created slave labour camp called Nigeria but that is price of freedom. No matter what they do, we must keep agitating until Biafra comes because it is our God given right to decide for our selves if we are Nigerians or not and we are not. Forget these disgraceful Nigerians who are answering a name a white mans wife gave them,that is the level of their mental slavery.

Long live Biafra!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2015
godwinkessi:

Instead of those who hated the Igbos to push for the expulsion of Igbos from their one Nigeria, it is ironic to see them wanting the Igbos to remain in their one Nigeria
We do not hate igbos, hence, the reason we don't want them to go wink

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Horllamideh(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2015
NobleG1:

You're singing the same old chorus your st*upid tribalist "leaders" sang! It's old, look for another st*upid reason! Blaming Igbos for your abysmal and shameful failures in leadership shows how mentally challenged you id*iots are! You Hausas and yorubas marginalized Igbos for not tolerating your st*upid mess.

Since you id*iots sidelined Igbos and clench to power for decades, what happened to Nigeria? It became a total failure in every aspect of a country. Nigeria is presently a failed State riddled with mismanagement, insecurity, nepotism, tribalism and endemic corruption because of you inept, clueless and corrupt as*sholes! It's on record! You can't change history!

Yes, Igbos are great in everything they do, whether you like it or not. Any day an Igbo becomes the President, you will see real changes and he'll be best performing President of all time!

now i know the reason why you guys are so pained......igbo president huh!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by mapet: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Amadi45: :
silly set of people.
I have said it before. as long as it is MASSOB and UWAZURIKE that will lead the movement. .it will always END UP IN FAILURE.
ONLY NNANDI KANU CAN DO THIS SUCCESSFULLY.
BECAUSE HE HAS STRONG INTERNATIONAL BACK UP AND SPONSORS

grin grin grin grin grin grin........'strong international back up'....... cheesy

I guess he meant Syria, North Korea, Iran, coupled with remnants of Alkhaida, ISIS, etc

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Horllamideh(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2015
mapet:

I guess he meant Syria, North Korea, Iran, coupled with remnants of Alkhaida, ISIS, etc
lolz.....wicked sumbady

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Johntobi56: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Yorubas lets support these biafails and get them off our Region
At least we can renegotiate there stay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Aliyu Giwa’s White Wedding / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / Police Arrest Shi’ite Members After Clash In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.