Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (27929 Views)

Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by jorlons(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:
So they had the balls to arrest Massob that is known as peaceful than IPOB that's showed they'll get aggressive if anyone dares touches them.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing Nigeria knows is violence.

Umuzarike needs to go and visit Kalu. Learn everything he can from him cause his "violence free" approach is BS. That's why they keep messing with him and his group. They shouted to the top of their lungs thaw kalu is spreading hatred and should be arrested yet kalu went to that country, commanded over millions of ppl during Biafra day, climbed up a stage and even from what I heard taunted the Nigerian government and not one person, not even the army, touched him or arrested him. You wanna know why? Cause he has loudly stated if they dare touch him, he'll carry arms and even known to tell his followers to bare arms.

Umuzuraike need to see the handwriting. Your f2king "violence free approach" is pure Bullshit. You're trying to be civilized in an uncivilized, backwards, nation. Are you serious? They didn't touch IPOB and Kalu despite they commanded more people and carried exactly what they accused una for carrying and equally taunted the Nigerian government loudly, ironically they went after Una the quiet, peaceful ones. Go and pay kalu a visit, listen to him, and pick up f2king arms.

One MORTAL man whether Kanu or not can't, and I repeat can't threaten a sovereign state as Nigeria no matter how well prepared he thinks he his. Who da phuck is KANU. Ensure your madness with the FG remains in your EAST if he DARES to carry it to the SS he'll have two enemies to contend with.

Team KANU and ASARI together and they'll still not be a fvcking match. You better pray he doesn't act violent otherwise the east will become like maiduguri and co NONSENSE.
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
sureguy02:

You are really stupid aint you? Did Ghana secede from another country? Nairaland would be an international forum. Going our separate ways will not end the rivalry, it would rather deepen it. You would always come here to check how others are fairing!
I can assure you that biafrans that have nairaland accounts wouldn't deactivate them.
Why dont you create your own forum now? What is stopping you? You can call it biafraland forum.

Why can nairaland not be a yoruba site. International my black asss.sss!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by jorlons(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pigin1:
Buhari, Don't underestimate
our madness – Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari doesn't know he EXISTS. Let him rant for all I care. He is no different from Asari dokubo.

Let him go to UN with his case and stay there peacefully until he gets the needed support but any attempt to go violent, then he'll know the difference between the Nigerian army in 1967 and now.

If he's so sure why not begin the violence nonsense quote from a deranged element.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
sureguy02:

You are really silly aint you? Did Ghana secede from another country? Nairaland would be an international forum. Going our separate ways will not end the rivalry, it would rather deepen it. You would always come here to check how others are fairing!
I can assure you that biafrans that have nairaland accounts wouldn't deactivate them.
Why dont you create your own forum now? What is stopping you? You can call it biafraland forum.

The stupid yoruba want to spend eternity playing rivalry with igbos even after the country is divided.

Jobless Obsessed mofo! U will nearly die the day this your sadistic chamber is dissolved.

Rival yourselves fool!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Very Good... cheesy

They should be jailed angry

50years imprisonment for each and every one of them.

Bunch of empty chest beaters
jailed ke? They should be hanged for treasonous reasons and it should serve as deterrent to others brainless ones...if they see war,can they wait? What's in that their oil that is making them so arrogant self?
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by philcz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
abnsugbe:

men live long for saying dis......we believe in #Nnamdi Kanu
He's a toothless bull dog and i will advice all Igbos in their right minds to steer clear of miscreant like him. The world has seen a lot of men like him and the end story is usually that of grief and sadness..
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by millionaireman: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Very Good... cheesy

The smell of sweet Crude oil has made you lose your brain.

Your northern friends or people have since declared Sharia-governed country in disguise - when the 12 states adopted sharia..

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Sunymoore(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut the hell up, those days are primitive,now we can make bomb more powerful than America... but anyway I don't support Biafra,but for South south, Na we get am till death do everybody apart and if things gone wrong we can fight to defend it,we are now people and we can create new things in a new war.
So you can create bombs more powerful than America? Please tell me which cheap drug you are high on?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by millionaireman: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
southniyikaye:
jailed ke? They should be hanged for treasonous reasons and it should serve as deterrent to others brainless ones...if they see war,can they wait? What's in that their oil that is making them so arrogant self?

Mumu, have you heard of any country in the world formed by force, and the country thrived?

Because your lot are lazy and depend only on crude oil, you force one Nigeria.

And the country you force has for 100 years remained without the most basic infrastructures for good living, despite the hundreds of billions of US $ earned over the decades.
And Myopia like you still insist on forcing a country.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by millionboi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
DDoubleUps:
Am not God and i do not see the future and i can not say if Nigeria will divide or not, but what am saying is that if it will happen, let it happen peacefully and not through violence... if you have been anywhere near conflict or fighting you will know what i mean or maybe you should ask your parents about the war in Nigeria... i lost 4 uncles and one still has bullet wound scar and i have been around where war is going on and i read news too and am telling you and any person that has ear to hear.... never ever pray for war no matter what!!!
lol bro idon hear......bt tel nigeria Govtmnt 2grant biafra,or is it that thycnt do without them?
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by wtfCode: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
the ofe mmanu and the mallams go be like: kill them all.
Pesin go open hin dirty mouth dey talk rubbish.
They'll hate us so much that they don't want us to go...isn't that brutality mixed with stupidity.
Mehn, yorubas and hausas are the worst set of people i've come across.
Whether they like it or not, we wanna be free 4rm their stupidity.
We are igbos,we dont socialize with some stewpid tribes.
#no offense intended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Very Good... cheesy
Even as dem jail dem, The thing de pain u...
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by royal231(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Police arrested 68 people for non violent protest and you are saying they should be killed like boko haram ..

The same double standards in the Nigerian society

Last week an old fool said boko haram should be granted amnesty... and many here supported..

Na wa for Nigerians

Proudly biafran ..... where true justice shall prevail..

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Una like igbos? No! Make them dey go? No, dey must stay with us... Madness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
All this people making noise....if war starts now...na dem go dey cry wen person dem knw die!

BIAFRA IS DEAD!!
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
royal231:
Police arrested 68 people for non violent protest and you are saying they should be killed like boko haram ..

The same double standards in the Nigerian society

Last week an old fool said boko haram should be granted amnesty... and many here supported..

Na wa for Nigerians

Proudly biafran ..... where true justice shall prevail..

Boko Haram should be granted Amnesty and Biafra freedom peaceful protesters Murdered!

U see the problem with this country? U see why people want to get out and form a sane country that will be safe for their children?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by fardolly: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
They should be treated as rebel...useless fellows...
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
fardolly:
They should be treated as rebel...useless fellows...

Y can't u stay on your own, in your Nigeria? Wat is pursuing you from staying on your own?

U dont like them, U cannot let them go, are u satan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
"WE WILL SOON" Hu dash monkey gun!?!
B69U:

Y can't u stay on your own, in your Nigeria? Wat is pursuing you from staying on your own?

U dont like them, U cannot let them go, are u satan?
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]FOR ASKING FOR FREEDOM,WHILE BOKO HARAM BE REWARDED WITH AMNESTY,FOR KILLING THOUSANDS OF SOULS?.ANYWAY,BE READY TO THROW US ALL INTO JAIL.
see u,them go build una jail untop lagoon so even if u wan kill urself na one way thing
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Amadi45(f): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

Those are empty threats especially if this is the way you plan on going about it. There will be a UNITED Nigeria by 2016 and beyond by the grace of God watch and see.
we shall see
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
lordpreps:

Nigeria is dead!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by jorlons(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
NobleG1:
I don't blame MASSOB Members because Nigeria is failed State. And again, Igbos are still marginalized today.

Hausa and yoruba are still running this country. The same two ethnic groups that destroyed it. In a civilized society, these people would be ostracize from any important political position because they've proved to be very incompetent and clueless in anything that has to do with leadership. Of course, except in public money looting, election rigging and opponent execution.

Igbos do far more better in any position they're in than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. It's a fact and on record.

If you're not Igbo and don't understand their plight, shut up!!

You're nothing but a sick bigot suffering from narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), yes google it up. Ibos are better than other tribes in leadership ?? Are you fvcking serious?? Every tribe contributed their own quota to the mess Nigeria is currently in.

Talk about who started the first coup ?? I believe it is the same NPD sydrome that led the Ibos to carry out that coup.

Now, after over 50 years of contributing to the mess Nigeria is in you lots think you are smart and you can just ditch the country when indeed you started the fierce hatred we're currently experiencing amongst ourselves.

You must of necessity stay back to either help turn things around or reap the fruits of the hatred you sowed.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by discusant: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
lordpreps:

So crude oil is all you believe a country can survive with. Some of you are wonderful. Why do you people still hold tightly to one Nigeria that has shown it failed?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by royal231(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
B69U:

Boko Haram should be granted Amnesty and Biafra freedom peaceful protesters Murdered!

U see the problem with this country? U see why people want to get out and form a sane country that will be safe for their children?

Bros u see am na... the truth is that the hausas and fulanis have so much infiltrated the south west and middle belt regions that the indegenes fear their fate when we would have left them

That is their real main fear... so they all team up to attack the Igbos cos we are the security they have..

Quote me today... the battle that will rage within their regions in due time... from Kogi to kwara ... jos Tarawa nasarawa.. Abuja. .. Niger state... in due time.. will be worse... not forgetting ogun oyo that have been almost overtaken by fulanis.... imagine the scenario in ekiti the other day.... where the hausa community were able to ransack a yorubaman dominated domain... even the FOOLISH PRESENT PRESIDENT Buhari once came with trailer loads of fighters to a government house once..in ibadan. .. I mention names... yes and it's pure fact....

Igbos wake up.... we lost about 30,000 soilders then.... the so called Nigerian army lost five times that amount. .... we were more brutal... they even confessed... but our weakness lies in the fact that we value our lives and we'll being more...

Let's just keep watching... we are the most prepared of the lot

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by ayusco85(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
ebamma:
will you shut up, if una northern elders fit get mind say make dem give Boko haram amnesty
You no sabi say dis guys merit Nobel Peace prize

u must be clueless. how can they give BH amnesty?
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by ghost1718(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
RickyTan:
God Bless One Nigeria. God Bless PMB.

Bastard Uwazurike manipulating poor unemployed folks for his own selfish end.
see abokì talking oh... I no blame u. Na zike i dey blame

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Wkaay(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Massobe mo
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by ghost1718(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
sureguy02:

You are really stupid aint you? Did Ghana secede from another country? Nairaland would be an international forum. Going our separate ways will not end the rivalry, it would rather deepen it. You would always come here to check how others are fairing!

dont forget linda ikaji. Bella naija is An igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
millionaireman:

Mumu, have you heard of any country in the world formed by force, and the country thrived?

Because your lot are lazy and depend only on crude oil, you force one Nigeria.

And the country you force has for 100 years remained without the most basic infrastructures for good living, despite the hundreds of billions of US $ earned over the decades.
And Myopia like you still insist on forcing a country.
u are a maggot and a fool,compare just two of ur poverty ridden state with SW AND let's deliberate on that..slowpoke like u and ur maggot infected people litter our state and constitute nuisance everywhere... if u are anticipating for ur yeye Biafra, why don't u all gather in ur godforsaken states and do that? Why do u litter other people's state? Dirty ignorant people

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by sonikstargirl(f): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
na by force to be Nigerianundecided ... all dis yorubas and hausas everywhere talking trash....

LONG LIVE BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
treason! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier Aliyu Muhd In Borno State (Photo) / Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.